The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #3 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-12, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #3 ECST"
What Drama, Sob Stories, People who should dance like there *is* somebody watching, someone armed, with a big hook, or high powered projectiles will we see tonight. Keep it all here until the West Coast has seen it for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hotlanta Snidget 06-06-12 1
 Audrey Case Snidget 06-06-12 2
 Joshua Alexander Snidget 06-06-12 3
   RE: Joshua Alexander aethelstan 06-08-12 14
 Jackson Alverez Snidget 06-06-12 4
 Danielle Dominguez Snidget 06-06-12 5
 More Dragon House Crew Snidget 06-06-12 6
   RE: More Dragon House Crew aethelstan 06-08-12 16
 Day Two Snidget 06-06-12 7
   RE: Day Two Snidget 06-06-12 8
 Asher Walker Snidget 06-06-12 9
 Agile, Energetic, Nimble Dance Tale... Snidget 06-06-12 10
 And we hit a rough patch Snidget 06-06-12 11
 Deon and Damon Snidget 06-06-12 12
   RE: Deon and Damon JessicaRN 06-07-12 13
       RE: Deon and Damon aethelstan 06-08-12 15
           RE: Deon and Damon JessicaRN 06-09-12 17
           RE: Deon and Damon qwertypie 06-11-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-06-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hotlanta"
Has delivered champions, who thinks they can take her place.

Debbie Allen with Nigel and Mary.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-06-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "Audrey Case"
She can fart with her neck and lick her elbow, and she's never had a boyfriend.

More of a squeak than a fart.

Dancing like that she can squeak at me any time she wants.

Nigel starts the standing O from the judges. You are magical, like tinkerbell. Stunning. Magical Charisma, terrific technique. Have had brilliant dancers fail in vegas, have got to be able to do other things. I think she can.

Got a ticket to ride....to Vegas.

Three Hip Hop Dancers. Dragon House. Live together in a mad house with a bunch of other people.

Boris up first, hip hop to piano music.
Very intricate, and Mary starts the Standing O. Oy vey.

N. Boris you are mesmerizing. Stunning to watch. Didn't want to stop you. That was fabulous.

M. That was just extraordinary. I had to be trained for years and you did that yourself.

D. You are a real artist. Pure artistry. Amazing.

N. Have you had enough compliments now, do you want to get a ticket?

06-06-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "Joshua Alexander"
Musician and dancer, 18. Going to Vegas.

And Montage of stories. Tourette's girl, show dancing to Stronger.

One dancer having fun every step of the way. Tim Conckle, Karate Instructor.

Hip Hop and Karate. Set Selena Gomez Bag over to the side so she can see everything??

N. Certain things I missed. Didn't see Wax On Wax Off, there were some incredible moves. Not sure where the dancing was. Everything was exceptionally impressive.

M. Explosive, likeable personality. You were terrific.

D. Charming boy next door. But you are naughty. In the alley at midnight I'd be scared. Wolfman quality. Something about him, need to see more, can you transform.

What other styles?

A whole 7 days of ballet. Nigel wants to see the ballet to see if he goes to choreography or Vegas.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Come and get your ticket, well done.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-08-12, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Joshua Alexander"
What were they thinking?? He would have fallen flat on his face in choreo.

06-06-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
4. "Jackson Alverez"
N. Joy to watch, run an organized dance. Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle. Lots of people there know the Wobble, Cue the Wobble.

Debbie dances up on Nigel.

Off to Choreography. Teaches Wobble to Cat.

Janelle Isis. Belly Dancer. Showcases anywhere, dances at nursing homes.

Nigel. Enough already...one heart attack is enough in my life. You have got the most incredible face. Any heritage. Comes across the love of this work.

Mary. You are a star. Isolations are fantastic, fascinating to watch. People will pick up the telephone for you.

Debbie. Only in America could you come out of Alabama.

Yes to Choreography.

06-06-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
5. "Danielle Dominguez"
Notes say that she is a weird dancer, and loves bacon.

Nigel digs a whole deeper and deeper with the judges about trying this girl's diet.

Gets Mom to do a cheer.

N. We love them to be unique, you are unique, I can see why people say you are a weird dancer, dislocate your shoulders. Liked it a great deal.

M. A little weirdo, a lot of people would like that Sonya would love working with you.

D. Sexy, I enjoyed it. Like to see her with Mark. Unless you get through the whole shebang, and we will start you by sending you straight to Vegas.

06-06-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
6. "More Dragon House Crew"
Andre.

M. You are just incredible. I see something so new every year. You are part of that this year.

D. Hard to know what to say. Beyond magical, mystical.

N. Don't know where you are going. We won't get to see your partner work, you are going to Vegas.

Cyrus up next. "Glitch"
Whew, that was fun.

Let's Go Dragon House. Let's Go.

N. To quote a friend of mine, Shut Up I'll Stab You In The Eye (quoting Mia). Remarkable. Just followed a genius. You've topped him. Wow!

You will be sharing a room with him in Vegas.

Day One Solos over, Choreography.

06-08-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: More Dragon House Crew"
That was easily the best in that genre since Robert Muraine.

06-06-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
7. "Day Two"
It's a catdoppelganger

Courtney Kirby. And brought Grandma. Everdeen. Used to be a dancer and dance teacher.

Brings Grandma up to the good seats. Gives Nigel A Hug, and a Kiss on the cheek. and a motorboat in her bosom.

G. Beautiful

D. you were magnificent. How old? 18 and you are already a beast.

G. She's more of a butterfly.

M. Every time you leaped G was squeezing. You are gorgeous, dynamic, such power, you ahve it all.

N. G. did a good job.

D--vegas
V--choreography
M--needs to go to Vegas.

06-06-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Day Two"
G to N. Do you want to change your mind so you don't look ridiculous.

06-06-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
9. "Asher Walker"
No Hip Hop in Franklin County. Not much dancing at all.

Wants to be a back up dancer for Justin Beiber.

D. I adore what I just saw, Fresh, taken the language of hip hop, hip hop coupe. Took us on a journey. Thank you.

M. Not afraid to take a pause for a comedic cause. Capture all the moments. You exude personality, and pure joy and entertainment.

N. Agree with the ladies, entertainment factor and musicality is fabulous, look forward to seeing you in Vegas.

06-06-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
10. "Agile, Energetic, Nimble Dance Talent"
George Lawrence. Dad wanted a sports son. Supportive of Track Career, but not so much supportive of the Dance.

Audience likes it,

N. Very Powerful. Asks about Dad's support? He should be very proud, have achieved a great deal.

M. We have seen some amazing dancers and your audition was the best for me so far.

D. Few people that are born to dance, you are one of them. Glad to be part of your journey.

Going to Vegas.

Over next two hours started to fill the plane up.

06-06-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
11. "And we hit a rough patch"
Did someone do the Carlton?

She's from a Chicken Town. Oviedo Florida.

M. Brittany, we have to get you out of Chicken Town. Great potential.

D. Now What.

N. Photogenic, facility to grow, get you out of chicken town, we can start this afternoon by sending you to choreography.

06-06-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
12. "Deon and Damon"
Les Twins, said they did it as a tribute. They still get hate mail, even though they did say it, it just didn't make the cut.

Makes them swear on the DVD's of SYTYCD.

Was not taken as an homage. Your work this year.

N. So good it came from you this year. Don't know at other styles, and what like with a girl partner. Fabulous at what you do, yes to choreography.

M. Love you, phenomenol.

D. Need to be pushed and pulled, and put back together by a few masters.

On to choreography.

Deon, end of your journey
Damon gave it a royal effort. And he's going to Vegas.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-07-12, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Deon and Damon"
Love these audition shows. They only show the good dancers or the ones with interesting stories. They seem to have cut out any of the silly auditions (remember Sex?)

It also hit me how thoughtful and respectful the jidges are, compared to AI.

06-08-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Deon and Damon"
I agree. I've really been struck by the quality of the auditions this year. Seems like there are a number of 'top 20' potential dancers. Of course, they still do silly things like sending chicken dancer and belly dancer to choreo while sending karate 'I have 7 days of ballet' dude straight to Vegas.

A couple of other things I've noticed:
They're really mining the South this year. The audition cities are LA, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Atlanta (and New York). Now that I look at it. That's almost the same as last year too. Maybe they just need warm places because the auditions are in February.

Another thing I noticed is that almost all the dancers are contemporary or hip hop. I think I saw 1 jazz, 1 ballet and 1 belly dancer. No ballroom at all.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-09-12, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Deon and Damon"
You're right. I thought I saw a tweet from Nigel about how many great ballroom dancers there are, but we sure haven't seen them.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-12, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Deon and Damon"
The show is biased against ballroom dancers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •