The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
Post any commentary about the first round of auditions here.

I'm competition showed out for the week, but will come back and snark about this once I can bear to watch it on the DVR.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST qwertypie 05-24-12 1
   RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST qwertypie 05-25-12 3
       RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST frodis 05-25-12 4
           RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST qwertypie 05-25-12 5
           RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST udg 05-26-12 11
       RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST CTgirl 05-30-12 12
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST udg 05-25-12 2
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST djandy 05-25-12 6
   RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST qwertypie 05-25-12 7
       RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST djandy 05-26-12 10
       RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST djandy 06-01-12 13
   RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST DoinTomCruiseDance 05-25-12 9
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST DoinTomCruiseDance 05-25-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
So excited it's starting tonight in 30 seconds! Unfortunately, I'm waiting til Mr. gets home from work, so it will be another 30 minutes or so.
*Doing my happy dance*

I think I should resurrect a drinking game for this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-25-12, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
New York and Dallas
The exorcist trying to steal Nigel's non-existent soul was cool.
Loved the zombie and the swiss Ballet dancer.
Camerawork is still focussing too much on the judges. Just show me the dancing, damnit!

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-25-12, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
We watched it late last night after the end-of-school picnic.

I love this show. I'm so happy it's back.

I was prepared not to like the zombie guy OR the exorcist guy but I ended up liking both of them.

The little girl was too cute. And I totally teared up when the son gave the mom the ticket to Vegas. (and I am NOT a crier, DAMMIT!)

If they really wanted to discourage the bad attitude guy they shouldn't have shown him on TV. Being a non-entity is worse than being made to look bad, because I don't think he thought he looked bad. That said, I loved Cat in that segment.

And I completely agree - get the cameras off the judges or at most, show them in a little box in the corner so we can watch the DANCER the whole time please!!

05-25-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
OOOOH -- if they must show the judges, the box within a box idea is a great one.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-26-12, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
>I was prepared not to like
>the zombie guy OR the
>exorcist guy but I ended
>up liking both of them.

Me, too!

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-12, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
Loved the Swiss Ballet dancer!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-12, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
I'll be watching it on DVR tomorrow with DD.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-25-12, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-12 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

I heard Bree Hafen (the mother of 2 kids) was injured either before or at Vegas, so she won't be competing this season. Too bad -- she was good, and her kids were adorable.

05-25-12, 11:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
That sucks! What's the age limit anyway? -- she's 29. Could they have her back next year?

05-26-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
I was thinking it was 29 as well. How old was Pasha's partner (can't remember her name) that got injured? I seem to remember she was at the age limit.

06-01-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
In week 2 auditions, when Nigel was talking to the 32 year old Ninja Twins, he said that 30 was the cutoff. So Bree may be able to come back next year. I hope so.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-12, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
Oh wow, that really sucks!! She was really good & her kids~WOW!! Loved watching them dance..truly amazing!!!!!

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-12, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Season Premiere ECST"
I'm so glad they're going to pick 2 Winners this season..a Female & a Male!! Yeah!!! I wish they would've done that a few seasons ago..well it's about time!

Love the dancers so far..they got sKiLLz!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •