The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-11, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"

WILL GO WEEKLY RESULTS

Congrats to Belle(2nd list) CTGirl, djdancy and me (2nd list) who correctly picked Mitchell to go at 10/9 and Tummy who picked Clarice correctly

Belle 1(4)
emy 1(6)
Tummy 2
stan 2
CTGirl 3
djdancy 3
Tribey 5
LadySusan 6
Smidge 6

SHOULD GO WEEKLY RESULTS

Congrats to Belle, djdancy and CTGirl who corretly picked Mitchell and LadySusan, Tribey and Tummy who correctly picked Clarice

LadySusan 1
stan 2
Belle 2
djdancy 2
Tummy 2
CTGirl 3
Smidge 3
Tribey 4
emy 6

WILL GO TOTAL RESULTS

Congrats to stan who continues to lead the pack with a low score of 9!

stan 9
djdancy 11
emy 13(4)
Tummy 14
Belle 14(15)
LadySusan 19
CTGirl 19
Tribey 21
Smidge 25

SHOULD GO RESULTS

Big Congrats to stan who is in the lead on Should GO too with a score of 10!

stan 10
Tribey 12
LadySusan 14
djdancy 15
Smidge 16
Tummy 16
CTGirl 17
Belle 18
emy 24

If you want to change your WILL GO list (+4) it's due by Wednesday July 27, 2011 at 8 pm EDT

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/We... Belle Book 07-22-11 1
   RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/We... Tummy 07-25-11 2
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/We... aethelstan 07-25-11 3
   RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/We... Belle Book 07-25-11 4
   RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/We... emydi 07-26-11 5
       Change aethelstan 07-26-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-22-11, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
I think my decision to change my results for the Will Go part is helping me out here!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-11, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
Cute sigpic Belle.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-25-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-11 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

A question. If Jordan and Jess were to go this week, how many points would I gain? I think it's 7 or so. That means that I might as well change my Will Go list because taking the 4 point penalty is still better than leaving it there, right?

PS. I didn't know I was leading. I've been on vacation for two weeks. I haven't even seen all the dances yet.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-11, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
Well, I think the odds are good that Jordan will go home this week, but I don't think the odds are in favor of Jess going home this week. More likely, it'll be Ricky or maybe Marko (shocker elimination vote).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE Week 4 results/Week 5changes"
Yes on WILL GO it would be 4 pts for Jordan and 3 for Jess

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-26-11, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Change"
Ok. So, I need to make my list because my best case scenario is gaining 7 points and it could get worse especially if, as Belle points out, Jess sticks around longer.

This list assumes they get rid of 2 for each of the next two weeks.

6. Ricky/ Jordan
5. Jess/ Caitlynn

4. Tadd
3. Marko
2. Sasha
1. Melanie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •