The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 20 Will Go/Should Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-11, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 20 Will Go/Should Go"
Will Be Bottom 3

Jordan Tadd
Caitlyn Mitchell
Miranda Robert

Will go: Unfortunately I think Mir (pgh gal ) and WOO man will go. The pimping and anti-pimping is HUGE this year and Miranda and Robert are not the chosen ones. I think they give Mitchell one more chance like they have in the past which is a bit unfair but part of dancing...injuries

Should be Bottom 3

Sasha Alexander
Caitlyn Mitchell
Jordan Tadd

Should go:

Alexander (blech) and Sasha (I like the other 2 better)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 20 Will Go/Should Go tribephyl 06-16-11 1
 RE: Top 20 Will Go/Should Go KeithFan 06-17-11 2
 RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go emydi 06-23-11 3
   RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go aethelstan 06-23-11 4
   RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go udg 06-23-11 5
   RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go Belle Book 06-23-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 20 Will Go/Should Go"
Should Be: (aka tribe's picks)
Miranda/Robert
Ryan/Ricky
Caitlyn/Mitchell

Going Home
For the boys
:
Mitchell (His injury prevents a dance for your life situation so rather than penalize either Ricky or Robert, Mitchell is chosen to go. He will be offered a future ticket to Vegas, perhaps even Top20 for next season.
For the girls:
In a dance for your life showdown;
all 3 girls do well but the judges feel that both Ryan and Miranda have amazing potential, so they choose Caitlyn to go home for the girls

Will Be: (aka Tween Girl's picks)
Jordan/Tadd
Ashley/Chris
Caitlyn/Mitchell

Going Home
For the boys
:
Again, Mitchell will be graciously relieved of his placement in this season and will be offered a free ride next year.

For the girls:
Jordan will rock her solo. Leaving the judges to pick between Ashley and Caitlyn.
Ashley will seem to have more showmanship potential and Caitlyn will be kicked off.

Either way, I believe both Caitlyn and Mitchell will be leaving. Thankfully, the judges have the decisions at this phase.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-11, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 20 Will Go/Should Go"
Nobody should go home and nobody will go home.

What do I win?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go"
Will be B3

1. Ryan Ricky (I forgot about their dance by end)
2. Clarice Jess (it was awkward on lifts esp)
3. Robert Miranda (i hope not though)

I think they save Jess and Ryan

Should be B3

1. Wadi Missy (meh)
2. Clarice Jess (see above)
3. Sasha Alexander (again like Mel/Marko last week not all that-I didn't see the connection that the jidges did)

They should save Wadi and Clarice

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-23-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go"
Will and should be B3

Clarice/Jess
Missy/Wadi
Robert/Miranda

Will go. Anyone who is B3 twice in a row and having had a dance in their style is clearly not connecting with the voters so Clarice, Jess, Robert and Miranda should go.

Should go. Of those three couples, I think they should save Clarice and Wadi

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-11, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go"
SHOULD (save in bold):
Ryan & Ricky
Clarice & Jess
Miranda
& Robert
(Actually, they should save Clarice & Miranda, but they won't.)

WILL:
Iveta & Nick
Clarice & Jess
Miranda & Robert

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-23-11, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 20 REDUX Will Go/Should Go"
Should be the Bottom 3:

Clarice & Jess -- pretty but very boring.

Missy & Wadi -- Wadi was real awkward.

Ryan & Ricky -- bad choreography and no sexual tension whatsoever!

Are the Bottom 3 (since I was doing my rankings while the results were revealed):

Iveta & Nick -- Iveta was too mature for tween voters,

Missy & Wadi &

Ryan & Ricky.

Who should and probably will be saved: Iveta & Nick. They are the only people who are neither contemporary, jazz or hip-hop, so the judges will want to keep them around.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •