The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD: Top 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-10, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD: Top 14"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-10 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

New night, new partners .... new thread? And Mia and Blake are an item?? It certainly sounded that way.

Well, they're down to 14 and mixed things up. I missed the first two dances but hear the comments for the second (a Stacey Tookey contemporary). It was apparently very good.

The dance I like the least was Blake's 'fun' piece. I'm pretty sure this is the second time that Blake has worked with Jonathan and both times he did a cutesy piece.

Other dances were:

Mackenzie & Charlene Jive (Danny Arbour). Missed this one but a puresytycd blogger has this in his/her top 3.

Amanda & Sebastien's Contemporary (Stacey). Missed the dance but the judges loved it.

Claudia & Denys Capoeira/Samba (Gustavo). I enjoyed it but they certainly threw Claudia under the bus. Denys, despite the OTT tongue bath, is an excellent dance and probably the best male dancer this season. He hasn't had a bad week.

Kloe & Shavar Theatre (Melissa Williams). I enjoyed it but they threw both of these under the bus. They are certainly gone if the judges have any say (unless it is Claudia, Jean Marc can't keep her forever). I think I mentioned these two in my review last week as the two that the judges wished had been in the bottom two when implying that Canada 'got it wrong'.

Danielle & Edgar Contemporary (Sabrina Matthews). This was very good. Edgar is showing tremendous versatility having performed very well this week and last (Mambo) despite being a hip hop dancer.

Janick & Jeff Hip Hop (Luther). This was good. I thought Janick reminded me a little of Jayme Rae from last year, which is a good thing. I haven't found her overly memorable so far.

Nathalie & Jonathan Jazz (Blake). see above.

I'm missing tonight but I could see Jonathan and Shavar in danger as well as Kloe and Claudia.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •