The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD7 Top FIVE 6 Performance ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD7 Top FIVE 6 Performance ECST"
*borrows sign from Comic-con counter protest*
"Is This Thing On?"

Please keep all discussion of my babbling on and on in this thread and this thread only until the West Coast has a chance to babble alone through the end of the show on their own.

Unless you care to join me. I would lvoe some company tonight.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 07-28-10 1
   Dancing us in Snidget 07-28-10 2
   Jidges Snidget 07-28-10 3
 Kent and Anya Snidget 07-28-10 4
   RE: Kent and Anya Snidget 07-28-10 5
       RE: Kent and Anya kathliam 07-28-10 9
           RE: Kent and Anya Snidget 07-28-10 17
       RE: Kent and Anya udg 07-29-10 55
 Robert and Katharine Snidget 07-28-10 6
   RE: Robert and Katharine Snidget 07-28-10 7
       RE: Robert and Katharine kathliam 07-28-10 10
           RE: Robert and Katharine Snidget 07-28-10 18
           RE: Robert and Katharine djandy 07-28-10 23
               RE: Robert and Katharine DoodleBug 07-28-10 49
 Jose Solo Snidget 07-28-10 8
 Adechike and Courtney Snidget 07-28-10 11
   RE: Adechike and Courtney Snidget 07-28-10 12
   RE: Adechike and Courtney djandy 07-28-10 26
   RE: Adechike and Courtney udg 07-29-10 56
 Lauren Solo Snidget 07-28-10 13
 Jose and Comfort Snidget 07-28-10 14
   RE: Jose and Comfort Snidget 07-28-10 15
   RE: Jose and Comfort djandy 07-28-10 30
       RE: Jose and Comfort DoodleBug 07-28-10 50
 Billy Solo Snidget 07-28-10 16
   RE: Billy Solo djandy 07-28-10 32
 Kent Solo Snidget 07-28-10 19
 Lauren and Allison Snidget 07-28-10 20
   RE: Lauren and Allison Snidget 07-28-10 21
   RE: Lauren and Allison djandy 07-28-10 37
   RE: Lauren and Allison byoffer 07-28-10 45
 Robert Solo Snidget 07-28-10 22
 Billy and Ade Snidget 07-28-10 24
   RE: Billy and Ade Snidget 07-28-10 25
       Adechike solo Snidget 07-28-10 27
   RE: Billy and Ade djandy 07-28-10 42
   RE: Billy and Ade DoodleBug 07-28-10 51
 Adechike Solo Snidget 07-28-10 28
 Kent and Jose Snidget 07-28-10 29
   RE: Kent and Jose kathliam 07-28-10 31
   RE: Kent and Jose Snidget 07-28-10 33
       RE: Kent and Jose kathliam 07-28-10 34
           RE: Kent and Jose Snidget 07-28-10 39
           RE: Kent and Jose djandy 07-28-10 44
       RE: Kent and Jose DoodleBug 07-28-10 52
 Lauren and Adechike Snidget 07-28-10 35
   RE: Lauren and Adechike kathliam 07-28-10 36
   RE: Lauren and Adechike Snidget 07-28-10 38
 Billy and Robert Snidget 07-28-10 40
   RE: Billy and Robert Snidget 07-28-10 41
   RE: Billy and Robert djandy 07-28-10 47
 Megacrap Snidget 07-28-10 43
   RE: Megacrap byoffer 07-28-10 46
       RE: Megacrap DoodleBug 07-28-10 53
   RE: Megacrap djandy 07-28-10 48
   RE: Megacrap djandy 07-28-10 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-28-10, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-10 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

Cat in a black and white dress. Print looks like could be lizard or snake skin like or some such.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-28-10, 08:01 PM (EST)
2. "Dancing us in"
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six.

Wait, no one out for an injury this week?

07-28-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
3. "Jidges"
Each Dance Three Times tonight.

Adam.
Mia
Nigel

and guest judge Toni Redpath

Showing the drawing of the cards.

07-28-10, 08:05 PM (EST)
4. "Kent and Anya"
Cha Cha (again) Jean-Marc and French.

Anya the teacher and Kent the bad boy student.

My First Kiss
3OH!3

07-28-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kent and Anya"
Did they do any hold at all?

Nigel. I must say you started as a young boy you ended up as a man dancing. I thought you had a good strong base, hand curl up sometimes. Really good effort.

Toni. I can't believe you don't think you are an expert. This time it was better. What I liked was you were earther and feet were better. In your attempt to be masculine you sacrificed your posture. Trust you are man enough.

Mia. As a Contemporary dancer the hips can be a challenge. You did do it. I felt the whole piece was a little crunchy, wasn't enough space and length in your movement. Didn't flow as nicely as I would have liked. Kent you are not taking the note about your face.

Kent talks about working on the face.

Adam. Super solid performance. What needed to do is dance with more length. Breath and relax and know how fantastic you are. Just own it.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-28-10, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kent and Anya"
I'm only watching with half an eye (I'm doing other computer work while they are dancing) but I have to say -- I wanted to dislike Kent from the first dance, there is just something so boyish and immature about him, and frankly I had doubts anyone from Wapak (Wapakoneta for those outside the Buckeye state) could hold their own in this competition. I am continually surprised by this young man. In a good way. Who knew?!?!

Did they do a proper Cha-Cha? No, not really, but this isn't DWTS. He's getting better about not making faces that make him look like a 14-year old boy. I'm pulling for him (since my Alex is on injured reserve for the remainder of the season).

07-28-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Kent and Anya"
I wonder where else he got some training, was there summer dance camps, etc. as it seems odd he got all that local.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-10, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Kent and Anya"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-10 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

Anya outclassed him, and that song is quite probably the worst I've ever heard on the show.

07-28-10, 08:16 PM (EST)
6. "Robert and Katharine"
Contemporary by Stacey Tookey
Last moments before going off to war.

Heaven is a place on earth
Katie Thompson

07-28-10, 08:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Robert and Katharine"
Nigel. Love the connectivity and the twist at the end. Robert you have been goofy in the past and I've think you have grown and matured. We put you into our top 11 as we thought you were a wonderful dancer. Growing and maturing to become better than I thought you would be.

Toni. As a ballroom trained dancer, when I watch a male dancer how his partnering skills, does he really connect, had he invested himself fully. To me it comes down would I want to be the woman you are dancing with, and tonight is it a yes.

Mia. I want to say the beginning was so sacred and so tender. you want to hit things powefully. Mature decision when you pull back and allow the story to go first that is selfless. one note is allow your emotions be the catalyst of your movement, move from there, speaking through your soul and your steps are secondary.

Adam. I just want to say how proud I am of the dance community. Kathryn you are so stunning it freaks me out. Rob you came up to her and you killed it.

07-28-10, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Robert and Katharine"
I don't know what it is, I cannot for the life of me put my finger on it, but there is something about Robert I just don't like. He is a good dancer, but there is just something off-putting. Maybe his head is out of proportion.

Katharine, however, is un-fracking-amazing.

07-28-10, 08:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Robert and Katharine"
I know what you mean. I feel like I should like him, but for some reason just don't.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-28-10, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Robert and Katharine"
Ditto to both. This is the first Robert-Katherine routine that hasn't sucked. Robert has such poor partnering skills that in the past he's managed to make the exquisite Katherine look clunky. He still needs to dance more masculine.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-10, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Robert and Katharine"
I wanted to really like this but just couldn't. Kind of a shame.

07-28-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
8. "Jose Solo"
What everyone has to say about the people

Lauren says he is clueless. Billy said he is a wise tortoise. Robert he is smooth. Kent says he is focused, Adechike says he is a fighter.

Giant Squid
RJD2

07-28-10, 08:31 PM (EST)
11. "Adechike and Courtney"
Tyce Diorio Jazz number

Manteca
Dizzie Gillispie

07-28-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Adechike and Courtney"
Adam. Tyce, great, so much fun. What I loved is we are very partner heavy. That was just dancin, just balls out dancing, did I just say that on live TV. LA won't see that. Your growth.

Cat. I am never starting with you again.

It was a total joy, work on loosening up your back and hips. Tightly wound and would like to see a bit more release and groove.

Mia. I just broke out in a rash from Adam. That music is everything, style, just the most magnificent music. Great performance, however, but a powerful athlete and have to find the balance of style claps and shoulders and things. focus on the jumps and strength, need more style.

Toni. Did you have fun? It looked like it. I loved the weight you used in your connection. outstanding well done.

Nigel. Tyce said it. No inhibitions, not enough abandon, needs to look the suppleness of the body. Moves were fabulous. Too many lines for me. You have to bring something else. All there, just need you too look like you are letting yourself go.

07-28-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Adechike and Courtney"
Some great leaps, but kinda boring routine.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-10, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Adechike and Courtney"
I didn't like either of them in this. I think I have to blame the choreography.

07-28-10, 08:37 PM (EST)
13. "Lauren Solo"
Kent Lauren is a girl, the only girl.
Hyper
In her imaginary world with bunny slippers
hyperactive
Baby sister.

A Natural Woman
Aretha Franklin.

07-28-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
14. "Jose and Comfort"
Hip Hop by Marty Kudelka and Dana Wilson.

Boy meets girl.

Comfort says Jose has no game, but it works for him.

Try A Little Tenderness
Otis Redding.

07-28-10, 08:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jose and Comfort"
That was...

Um...odd.

Nigel. I loved it, cool vibe funky feel. old school in places. I thought it was going to be the color purple when it started. I loved the whole style of it. People have been saying you haven't been in the Thursday dance routines. Jose pulled his groin last week. I didn't feel as though that was your style in this. There is a resistance you should get with your arms so a bit flappy. Uncomfortable in places with it.

Toni disagrees. Maybe he is talking more physically, I was absorbed by how much of a schmoozer you were.

Mia totally disagrees. There was no swag in there what so ever. You have the smoothest filthiest swagster, there is no body like that and you didn't tap into that gift he gave you. Made it bouncy and kooky. Needed to tap into that thing, it did not work for me.

Adam. I know what they are all talking about. You have to dance the intention. The steps become secondary. Then everything is powered by that. You have a little smoke in your eyes it would have translated. Should have been darker rather than fun. Dance from the intention of the piece.

07-28-10, 09:30 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jose and Comfort"
That was Hip Hop? It looked like a bad Jazz routine.

07-28-10, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Jose and Comfort"
*clicks like*

07-28-10, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "Billy Solo"
Messy
Helpful
Focused and can crack a joke
Lauren's butt (jose) he is loud.
He is crazy sarcastic outgoing nutjob that Robert loves.

Light Go Down
Telepathe

07-28-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Billy Solo"
Great solo, but it seems familiar. Has he done it before?

07-28-10, 08:57 PM (EST)
19. "Kent Solo"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-10 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Cutest competative farm boy
cool kid, ladies kid
Silly and oblivious
Baby brother
Kind generous great person.

A Song For Your
Elliott Yamin

07-28-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
20. "Lauren and Allison"
Tyce Broadway number.

Strong woman. Wonder Woman plays with rehearsal clips.

Who's Got the Pain?
Damn Yankees.

07-28-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Lauren and Allison"
Adam. Here is what I have to say. Lauren I think of you as an all star already. Kind of graduated into that level. You are so good everything you do. Nothing to criticize. That is what is so great is two great lady dancing together. I want the two of you doing a variety show.

Mia. There is nothing to critique. Favorite girl, so only girl. Forged ahead of everyone. For me the piece showed your strength and ability and you killed it.

Toni. In your lead in...strong IS sexy. It is easy in a high energy routine to overdo your face, you hit it right. Calm sweet and sassy, just right.

Nigel. It did work. First time on American Idol this season. What's on my mind? Have you seen the original routine. Wasn't quite as exciting, you are quite capable, you don't over-perform, the right level. Whether you win this or not I feel you will be in the finale.

07-28-10, 09:44 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Lauren and Allison"
Lauren kept up with Allison (and even did a better back handspring), which is saying a lot. I noticed that Lauren's foot was wrapped in the practice session, and she stumbled slightly out of her double turn -- maybe because it was on her bad foot? But she is a strong girl who has been consistently good with whatever style she has been given.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Lauren and Allison"
Lauren is not the best girl - she is the best of those who are left. Each week she nails whatever they give her, and her spunkiness is contageous. Her energy with every routine reminds me of Tara-Jean who won last season on SYTYCD-Canada. And now I hope Lauren wins this season.

07-28-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
22. "Robert Solo"
songbird
arrogant sideburns
he is goofy

A beautiful Mess
Jason Mraz

07-28-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
24. "Billy and Ade"
Contemporary by Stacey Tookey

A have and a have not.

Mad World
Michael Andrews

07-28-10, 09:19 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Billy and Ade"
I liked that.

3 of the 4 standing ovation.

Nigel. How is your knee. Has a brace on it. I'm pleased we made the decision, we would have not seen oyu there. Really quite brilliant. The maturity is the most I've ever seen. There was a lot of emotion and a lot of mature dancing. I thank you for combating what you have been through to end up here.

Toni. Some pieces transcend dance, when it ends you want to know what happens next. This is one of those pieces.

Mia. That was sheer perfection. I want to say to Stacey, thanks for keeping me on my toes. My favorite performance from you. The character and so abandoned. You face was everything. Win or lose you will be remembered and respected as an artist in this industry.

Adam. I know this sounds odd. I think you were born on this show. Suddenly you showed up. Dropped into the zone. You heard the music, you knew what you were dancing about. I was with you on your entire journey. It was magnificent. That was art.

07-28-10, 09:21 PM (EST)
27. "Adechike solo"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-10 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

wrong place

07-28-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Billy and Ade"
Great routine! I'm enjoying the 2 boys and 2 girls routines this year. I'm glad they didn't use Adam Lambert's version of Mad World -- it would have distracted from the dancing.

07-28-10, 10:49 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Billy and Ade"
LOVED this! One of the best of the season if not THE best.

07-28-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
28. "Adechike Solo"
Man of many names
Mr. Personality and best friends with everyone
Ladies man, flirtatious.
Magician puts a spell on the ladies.

Pretty Wings
Maxwell

07-28-10, 09:28 PM (EST)
29. "Kent and Jose"
Broadway Spencer Liff.

Two guys working for a moving company trying to get the girls.

From The Moment On
Kiss Me Kate Soundtrack.

07-28-10, 09:30 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Kent and Jose"
Jose was SO out of his league in that number. Kent nailed it.

07-28-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Kent and Jose"
Meh.

Adam. First off, this is the first time I've seen a successfully movie 40 style. Totally in the style, fantastic. Kent you are like I don't know what is going to happen between you are Lauren. I want to train you a little bit more, but you are born to do this. For a hip hop, it is unbelievable, so hard to conquer that.

Mia. Friggin' fantabulous. Kent you found your home, you need to live in this world. You can even do your faces and they work. You are so everything, power and personality, want you to do this forever. Jose, no you are not the trained dancer, you see the level, but you kept up. Did a good job.

Toni. I don't know if it was smart or lucky, the characters suited you. Jose allowed you to be less physically adept. Kent you are a contender.

Nigel. Absolutely. There isn't anything we've thrown at Kent he hasn't done beautifully. Absolutely superb. Haven't seen this since Evan and I love it. Jose worst thing was having to do it with Kent. Proud of yourself, where you came from to where you are now. Developed your own style as well. This may be your last week, but I know you are going on tour. Keep working.

07-28-10, 09:38 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Kent and Jose"
This dance number is one of my faves from movie musicals, and as soon as I heard the opening chords of the music it started playing in my head. The late James Mitchell (who played Palmer Courtlands on All My Children for years), a young Bob Fosse -- it is an iconic dance number. Kent definitely captured the feel of the dance.

So, basically, I guess I was a little biased to enjoy it. Jose does deserve credit for hanging in there, and had the misfortune to dance that particular style with Kent.

07-28-10, 09:49 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Kent and Jose"
I think with Jose in the mix it just didn't have quite enough there for me.

Kent did well, but some parts were run around, do a flip, get on the box, do a flip and I'd liked more dance to fill it up rather than throw in some more tricks to take up the time.

07-28-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Kent and Jose"
Kent did remind me of Evan with his great Broadway numbers. Jose has had 3 bad weeks, and should go home.

07-28-10, 10:51 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Kent and Jose"
Totally agree that Kent should do broadway forevah!

07-28-10, 09:40 PM (EST)
35. "Lauren and Adechike"
Foxtrot by Jean Marc and France. Sultry vibe.

Fever
Beyonce

07-28-10, 09:44 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Lauren and Adechike"
Meh from me. Didn't feel any heat (neither did DH even though Lauren was wearing one of Edyta's castoffs). Also didn't see much Fox Trot in there, but have to remind myself this isn't DWTS.

07-28-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Lauren and Adechike"
Bad Jazz with a moment or two of close hold, IMO.

Nigel. It is funny watching jazz dancers look like a Jazz routine, the little steps don't sit right as a ballroom routine. Overall good connectivity. Sultry routine. Seen some outstanding routines, it is ok good. Deserve more than that. So he says it was fantastic.

Toni, brilliant for showcasing new styles. and first time for you. Don't have the muscle memories of ballroom dances. Doesn't look like it not danced like a ballroom dancer would do it. Frame was off. Lot of things off. Got into the character of the dance.

Mia. Cheeks. You had some great moments as a partner, when step away there is a disconnect. Not remembering still with your partner. Lauren, grace and sensuality, looks like you have done it a million times. Great performance.

Adam. Lauren you were just dancing, just one more thing that you can master anything. Adechike looked concerned she was safe, but it shouldn't look like you are worried about it.

07-28-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
40. "Billy and Robert"
Bollywood by Nakul Dev Mahajan

Ganesh
Bombay Dreams Soundtrack

07-28-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Billy and Robert"
Not the best Bollywood we've seen, but OK.

Nigel. Fantastic, what a way to finish the show. One of the best Bollywood with two guys. Robert how you finish the moves. Billy hope your knee is OK, great from the pair of you.

Going to lose two people, going to be tough tomorrow.

Toni, technically everyone is fantastic, comes down to choice. Both taste great. Robert you are a big cheesy hamburger (and she likes hamburger better than pizza). Training came through, Robert nailed it.

Mia. Billy you are a big cheesy pizza and I'm Italian. That was so hard but no injuries. Billy's leg feels it but it is fine. Everything was right, I think you both won the staring role.

Adam. They just split the vote. That was Billy this was a huge night for you. Surged like crazy. Robert that was brilliant. I don't want anything to do with tomorrow night. Show up to the finale in a body cast.

07-28-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Billy and Robert"
Poor Billy with all those deep knee bends on a bad knee. They both danced a bit girly. They've had way too many Bollywood routines this year.

07-28-10, 09:59 PM (EST)
43. "Megacrap"
Lauren with the medic and not dancing us out.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Megacrap"
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

07-28-10, 10:52 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Megacrap"
you took the word right out of my mouth.....

07-28-10, 10:24 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Megacrap"
I wonder if it's her right foot/ankle? I sure hope she's okay.

07-28-10, 11:08 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Megacrap"
From Lauren's dad's fb:

Troy Froderman She is very dehydrated. Thanks for your prayers.

Reported on idolforums post #569 here:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=654559&st=560

Hopefully it's just dehydration and she can get some fluids in and will be okay.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •