The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-10, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
I put them all in one big pile.

1. Billy and Katee!! I loved this they were both great cats and Billy did his best to date and SPENCER!! what a hottie I think I'm in love

2. Lauran and Pasha-I loved this, she looked so hot in that little dress I kept thinking byoffer was going to faint

3. Kent and Comfort-I really liked this more than I thought, Dave Scott is a great choreo and Kent did really well

4. Kent and Lauren-wonderful Travis is amazing.

5. Ade Chike and asst *ugh* I laughed and clapped the whole time like I did when Jose did Bollywood. I love Cat she is freaking amazing and she got rooked again with no Emmy nom. Those jumps at the end all in a row were amazing I really wish Alex had danced this and not like how Mia said it (I really hated her last nite) I wanted to see two men dance this.

6. Ashley and Dominic- I really liked this and Ashley did better than Dom imho. She looked like MC Hammer!!

7. Jose and Billy-I liked this better than the jidges did. Billy does move his body in weird and amazing contortions

8. Robert and Ashley-this quick step was better than most, Ashley much better than Robert

9. AdeChike and Courtney-this was ok I wish they hadn't used the bar so much

10. Jose and Lauren-meh it looked like an 8th grade dance

11. Bob and Kathie-can you say copyright infringement? I did not like this. I did like their faces up against "plastic" The overpimping of Robert made this worse

Overall

1. Lauren 3.0
2. Kent 3.5
3. Billy 4.0
4. AdeC 7.0
Ashley 7.0
6. Jose 8.5
7. Robert 9.5

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em emydi 07-08-10 1
   RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em aethelstan 07-08-10 2
   RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em byoffer 07-12-10 6
   RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em emydi 08-23-10 7
 RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em DoodleBug 07-08-10 3
 RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em djandy 07-08-10 4
   RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em iltarion 07-09-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-08-10, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
Speaking of Emmys

• So You Think You Can Dance (gravity/addiction, Mia Michaels)
With Kayla and Kupono

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5582032/14657478

• So You Think You Can Dance (fear, Stacey Tookey)

Kathryn and Legacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JeiWOaVW0&feature=related

And also nominated:

82nd Annual Academy Awards-Routines: Opening Number/No One Wants to Do It Alone & Score Suite-ABC-Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Choreographer: Adam Shankman

but no Tyce nom for this with Melissa and Ade

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/so-you-think-you-can-dance/so-you-think-you-can-dance-the-30234.aspx

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-08-10, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
Hmmm. One from Season 5 and 1 from Season 6. That's a bit surprising since there were a number of good routines from both seasons.

I also think that the Emmy nominators don't like being dictated to by Nigel.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
Does the show have to submit clips to be considered? I can't imagine how that Melissa & Ade dance didn't get chosen if it was submitted. I can't remember a more emotional dance in any of the seasons.

08-23-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
Mia won for gravity/addiction

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jeff-probst-and-food-revolution-win-at-creative-arts-emmy-awards-11475.php

oh and probst won again for host...Cat wasn't even nominated?

The question is, will Colby nab a 2011 hosting nom for Top Shot? he is Probst v 2.0

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-10, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
1. Lauren and Kent - just what Kent needed!! And what a great pairing - wait TRIO - Travis is frickin' amazing.

2. Lauren and Pasha - Lauren had a fantastic night - this was HOT

3. Billy and Katee - Billy did awesome and KATEE!!! She should have been an all-star

4. Ashley and Dom - Ashley killed this, loved the concept, hated her pants (giggle)

5. Kent and Comfort - loved the booty slap

6. Jose and Billy - Billy really made this piece with his cat moves - he is a freak of nature

GAP.....

7. Robert and Ashley - Ashley was far better

8. AdeC - too bad Alex couldn't dance

9. Jose and Lauren - did he even dance during this number?

10. AdeC and Courtney - was not impressed at all

11. Bob and Kathie - you know, it fit "Bob" to a T but it was still a train wreck

Overall
Lauren 2
Kent 6
Billy 9
Ashley 11
Jose 15
Robert 18
AdeC 18

I MISS ALEX!!!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-08-10, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "
1.) Lauren & Kent Contemp. - Outstanding. Travis Wall is a really gifted choreographer. Notice Nigel sucking up to Travis after he dissed him a couple weeks ago about his "Jazz" routine.

2.) Lauren & Pasha - Lauren did a great job this week with her 2 routines.

3.) Ashley & Dominic HH - Ashley showed her versatility this week in both HH and Ballroom.

4.) Billy & Katee - Loved seeing Katee again! I hope she's an All Star this year if Allison is injured, or next year. She deserves it. Oh, and Billy was good too.

5.) Jose & Billy - mainly due to Billy's awesome elastic body.

6.) Kent & Comfort - He got lucky getting the Soft Hop, but he did good waves.

7.) Adechike Bollywood - The split leaps were great!

8.) Jose & Lauren - The routine hid Jose's weaknesses, but he did better than I expected.

9.) Ashley & Robert - Ashley did much better than Robert.

10.) Adechike & Courtney - Fell flat.

11.) Bob & Kathy - Out of sync, sloppy, and Bob dropped Kathy on her butt.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-09-10, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 8 er 7 Rank em "

Predictable without Alex. Nothing special.

1. Lauren and Kent- Good routine was enough to be the best routine on a weak night. This really reminded me how much we miss the couples format. These two make the PERFECT team. Same height, same age, same skill set, cute together, great chemistry. Too bad we can't see more of them together.

2. Kent and Comfort - Comfort is hot and made the routine. Kent was decent though he broke character a couple times.

3. Billy and Katee - Mostly because of Katee, who I love, though seeing her without Joshua is never the same. Still one of the best partners the show has ever seen. This was Billy's style to a tee and he did well. Might as well had two women dancing though. He brings no manliness to the dance. Worked in this style though.

4. Jose and Lauren - Best for Jose outside of his genre. Lauren and the best song of the night helped. I am so tired of the judges refusing to judge this guy though. Get over it.

5. Lauren and Pasha - Maybe it is her age, but Lauren has no slinkiness to her. Her legs are no good for ballroom. She was okay in this and Pasha was great, of course, and that is good enough for 5th best on this night.

6. Adechike and Courtney- Less mediocre than the rest, barely.

7. Ashley and Robert- Liked the choreography and Ashley was good. Robert is just mediocre in everything he does, except for partnering, at which he is terrible. Should be gone.

8. Jose and BIlly - Okay, I guess. Weird routine.

9. Ashley and Dominic- Horrible outfits and none of it worked for me.

10. Adechike and ? - Weakest Bollywood routine we've ever seen, and poorly danced except for the acrobatic parts.

11. Robert and Kathryn- Judges were a complete farce on this one. Stop politicking and start judging! Any amateur just seeing it once could tell that Robert screwed up twice on partnering. In fact, the partnering through the entire thing was messed up. Extremely amateurish routine that looked like it was practiced twice. What does this guy bring to the show? Women like him? I don't get it. He is completely mediocre in everything. He is a half-assed version of Mark.

>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •