The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-09, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
So if it were all up to you, who would you crown America's Favorite Dancer with or without their consent. Who will America pick?

Gosh that Finale was rushed. Barely had time to catch my breath.

So if it were up to me.

6. Ashleigh
5. Ryan
4. Russell
3. Ellenore
Tied for first- Jakob and Kathryn, I can't choose, I just can't choose.

Actually it is very close to a three way tie. I still like Ellenore better overall, but Kathryn got a good set of dances and did a good job in all of them.

What America will do to me.

6. Ryan
5. Ellenore
4. Ashleigh
3. Jakob
2. Kathryn
1. Russell

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... emydi 12-16-09 1
 RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... djandy 12-16-09 2
   RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... Ahtumbreez 12-16-09 3
       RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... akc 12-16-09 5
           RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... DoodleBug 12-16-09 7
 RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... DoodleBug 12-16-09 4
 RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... whimsey 12-16-09 6
   RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... DoodleBug 12-16-09 8
 RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will W... frodis 12-16-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
yeah i'm not on the Kathryn bandwagon-never liked her-they're trying to turn her into Jeanine...

Should go

6. Kathryn
5. Ellenore
4. Ryan
3. Ashleigh
2. Krussell
1. Jakob

Will go

6. Ryan
5. Ellenore
4. Ashleigh
3. Kathryn
2. Krussell
1. Jakob

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-16-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
Should Go:

6.) Russell
5.) Ryan
4.) Ashleigh
3.) Ellenore
2.) Kathryn
1.) Jakob

Will Go:
6.) Ryan
5.) Ashleigh
4.) Ellenore
3.) Kathryn
2.) Russell
1.) Jakob

I hope they finally award it to the most deserving instead of who the judges want to push as most unusual and who they say has grown the most ie. Russell. It just reminded me too much of Joshua how the judges were so set on having a Hip Hopper win that season. It seems that this season they're trying to push Russell to win just so they can say they have a Krumper win, and they have had so many different styles that have won.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
I agree. Russell is good, and I could see him winning last season. But Jakob is perfection.

akc 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail akc Click to send private message to akc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
I think the problem has been the choreography....I think that every Choreographer who worked with Jakob tried too hard to capitalize on his strengths (ie jettes, leaps etc). Sad to say but TOO MUCH perfection is well, boring. I think that has happened to Jakob. I think Russell has grown the most and the truth is America has always loved the underdog. To me last season's best dancer was Brandon, this year it is Jakob (Kathryn CLOSE 2nd)...but the winner will be Russell. I for one am happy for him and thinks he deserves the title "America's FAVORITE dancer".

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-09, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
Well said - I think Adam was trying really hard last night to make Kathryn seem like the underdog (the "rise of Kathryn" comment).

12-16-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
Here's how it should go for me:

Ryan
Ashleigh
Russell
Ellenore
Kathryn
Jakob

Jakob and Kathryn have adapted well to the different styles and really haven't had a horrible dance all season. Jakob has never been in the bottom, has he? And they both partner very well. If they had performed a solo, I'd like to think that Jakob would have sealed it up. He's a brilliant soloist (but so is Kathryn).

Here's how it will probably go:

Ryan
Ashleigh
Ellenore
Jakob
Kathryn
Russell

Russell is just so darn cute and likeable. And I'm fine with him winning. I have loved him from the auditions and have enjoyed watching him grow and learn. Jakob started out on such a high level, he had no place to go (like Katee). I think that type of dancer is at a disadvantage in this competition. Kathryn was the surprise of the season (like Jeanine last year). That's why I have her at second. Unfortunately this season has been so rushed that we didn't really get a chance to latch on to any of the dancers (that's how I have felt anyway). If they had performed solos and gender group dances, maybe my list would have been different. I would have liked to have seen Jakob and Russell dance side by side.

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
If it were up to me:
6. Ashleigh
5. Ryan
4. Kathryn
3. Russell
2. Ellenore
1. Jakob

Clearly not drinking the Kathryn koolaid.

What America will do to me.

6. Ryan
5. Ellenore
4. Ashleigh
3. Jakob
2. Russell
1. Kathryn - just cause America hates me.

12-16-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
America may hate you, but we love you!

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win"
So . . . for the entire season we got 2 hour programs but for the Big Finale we got 1 hour to see 6 finalists? I can barely remember who did what.

Blah. This season has had some great dancers but otherwise it's been really weird.

If it were up to me:

6. Ryan
5. Ashleigh
4. Kathryn
3. Russell
2. Ellenore
1. Jakob

What America will do:

6. Ryan
5. Kathryn
4. Ashleigh
3. Ellenore
2. Jakob
1. Russell

And I will be sad for Jakob, even though I really do like Russell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •