The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
First off, I can't believe we are already at the finale. To me, this season was squished together and rushed through. Can't believe we'll have a Top 6 for the finale. Cheated, that's how I feel.

Anyhoo... Who would you pick to be in the finale and who do you think will be there?

Girls: I think it will be Ellenore, Mollee, and Kathryn. Sadly I do not think Ashleigh will be in there. However, I'd rather see Ashleigh than Mollee.

Guys: Jakob, Russell, and Legacy. Ryan had a great night but I don't think his fanbase is as large as the other three. Let the married couple leave together and let them perform together on the final night.

At this point, I really don't have a clear favorite to win. I won't be crushed by anyone winning or not winning. Who entertains me the most? Possibly Ellenore, but the other girls have entertained me as well. Kathryn had a phenomenal night last night. I guess my least favorite would be Mollee. As for the guys, Jakob as always entertained but is he my favorite? Legacy and Russell have also entertained me quite a bit as well. So Season 6 has been kind of flat for me all the way around. What say you?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... djandy 12-09-09 1
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... aethelstan 12-09-09 2
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... LFJ 12-09-09 3
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... Belle Book 12-09-09 4
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... crs3192 12-09-09 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... CTgirl 12-09-09 6
   RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your... JessicaRN 12-09-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-09-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

Should Go:
Mollee & Legacy

Will Go:
Ashleigh & Ryan

Ryan is the best partner, as all of his routines have gone well. Legacy is great at what he does, but the choreographers put too much B-Boying in the other styles to cater to him and cover up his weaknesses in those styles. Ashleigh looks like she would have had a great night had she not been injured, and she has been growing all season long. Mollee has had several bad routines, while Ashleigh has only had one (last week's HH).

ETA: Who do I want to win it all? Jakob overall, and Kathryn for the girls.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
Before last night, I would have expected Ryan and Mollee to go. However, now I'm not so sure.

I saw in the Canadian show how one bad dance can knock you out, despite better routines in the previous weeks than your competitors. As a result, I'm worried that Ellenore and Legacy might get the boot. Well, more worried for Ellenore than Legacy because I like her more but I have to admit that Legacy has had some good routines "Cave Man Hip Hop", "Fear", "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" from last night.

Mollee danced better last night than in many previous weeks though I think she fell out of a pirouette at the beginning of her solo. I think it helped that when she was dancing, she didn't look like Mollee (esp. in the Broadway) because Mollee looks like a 14 year old.

I have no idea how the voters will factor in the fact that Ashleigh didn't dance and that Ryan made his passionate appeal on her behalf.

I like the variety in these top 4 guys. Last year, didn't we have 3 contemp. and one Broadway?

Should go?
Legacy and Ashleigh (mainly because she didn't dance even if it looks like she could have done very well).

Will go?
Ryan and Mollee but I'm real worried about an Ellenore surprise boot. Dial Idol doesn't make me breathe any easier.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
Should go: Ashleigh, Ryan

Will go: Ashleigh, Ryan

As good as they are, she is injured, with no guarantee of performing next week, and he is not as versatile or personable as the other guys (IMHO).

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-09-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
Should go home: Mollee & Ryan. Mollee's the weakest but as for Ryan, I have to choose one of the guys.

Will go home: Mollee & Ryan unless the doctors say that Ashleigh can't compete.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
Should Go: Ryan and Ashleigh
I'd much prefer to see Ellenore go home - i just don't like her - and I'd be happy to see Ryan go. I have never enjoyed his performances because he seems too "placed" for my liking.

Will Go: Ryan/Russel and Mollee/Ashleigh
I'd doubt that the other four would go home.

My personal top two: Jakob and Kathryn
I used to really dislike Kathryn but she's grown on me.

Season 6 seems like the lost season. I really don't LOVE anyone and the fact that it is a top 6 finale just ruins it.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-09, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
I don't know who my favorite is (and probably won't until someone gets voted out and I'm disappointed!) It has been a good season but not particularly memorable and definitely too squished together. We along with the dancers got short-changed with a final 6.

Ryan is the only one that I think will go and should go home tonight. I'm a little disappointed because I think it would be so cute to see Ryan and Ashleigh make the finals together. But like others said, we can see them dance together on the results show.

I wasn't as impressed with Kathryn last night as the judges and I'd probably send her home. Ashleigh should go home because she couldn't dance but she has grown a lot and she might have enough fans to save her. None of the girls were as outstanding last night as they have been in the past, so its a toss up as to who will go home for me.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?"
I think Ashleigh should go just because the other girls all danced well last night, so how should someone who didn't perform beat out the ones who did. It is unfortunate, but I know that Ellenore also had an arm injury and she performed last night, although I think it did affect her performance, especially her solo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •