The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-09 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

WEEKLY WILL GO RESULTS

emy 1 (Noelle correct)(changed list!)
stan 2 (Nathan correct)
tummy 2 (Noelle correct)
djdandy 3
CTGirl 3
princat 3
tribey 4 (changed list)
Smidge 7
Doodle 7
Glowie 9

TOTAL WILL GO RESULTS

stan 8 CONGRATS!!!
tummy 9 (if not late)
princat 10
CTGirl 10
Smidge 11 (recount!)
djdancy 11 *that was a typo but I like the nickname for PTTE!
Doodle 13
emy 15 (18)
tummy 17 (late score)
Glowie 19
tribey 21 (18)

WEEKLY SHOULD GO RESULTS

tummy 2 (Noelle correct)
djdancy 2 (Noelle correct)
stan 2 (Nathan correct)
CTGirl 4
Doodle 4 (Noelle correct)
emy 4
Smidge 5
tribey 5
princat 8
Glowie 9

TOTAL SHOULD GO RESULTS

CTGirl 8 CONGRATS!!!
Tummy 9 (if not late)
djdancy 10
stan 12
Doodle 13
emy 15
tribey 18
Glowie 19
Smidge 19
tummy 22 (late score)
princat 23

Anyone who wants to change their WILL GO LIST, the lists are due by Tuesday, December 8, 2009 8:00 p.m. EST (the board is still on DST). A change will cost you +4. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR SHOULD GO LISTS.

ETA: The dance finale this time is at F6 (12/15) and the winner will be announced WEd. 12/16. I will just count 5-6 like I normally do as just 5 for scoring.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... Snidget 12-03-09 1
   RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... DoodleBug 12-03-09 2
 RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... djandy 12-03-09 3
   RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... emydi 12-03-09 4
       RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... Snidget 12-03-09 5
 RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Ch... Glow 12-03-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
It was worth the hit in points for Nathan to go this week if that means I don't have to deal with his pimpage anymore.

Although Moll-E still seems like she will still keep going and going and going.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
I agree. I really thought he would go far in the competition, then he opened his mouth. *sigh*

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-03-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
>ETA: The dance finale this
>time is at F6 (12/15)
>and the winner will be
>announced WEd. 12/16.

It's Finale time already? Didn't this just start? Will they have an edition next Summer and Fall, or just next Fall? It was nice to have on in the Summer.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
I think it will only be on if all as counterpart to AI in the winter/spring. More ad revenue I'm sure.

They need to start one week earlier or combine some of the auditions so they can have a F4

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-09, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
Also it would help if HK was scheduled so it ended earlier as they did a lot of one audition show per week rather than two we could get into the competition earlier in the fall.

I think the problem is the decision to add a fall season felt like it came after too many other things were already set and scheduled and they shoehorned this in the best they could.

I think if the start out with it eating up a big block of the fall schedule they can do better planning.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 4 results/Changes to LISTS"
Nathan killed my PTTEs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •