The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will go Top 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-09, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will go Top 10"
So who would you kick to the curb if it were all up to you and who do you think America will send packing.

Overall a pretty good night for dance and very few clunkers considering how may routines everyone did.

Looks like we usually get a bottom two for Guys and Girls with one of them going home

Should Go Girls

Mollee (what are the symptoms of pimping over dose?)
Ashleigh, was it the partnership that I liked her more before.

Going Home Please oh Please Moll-E

Should Go Guys
Nathan, gosh they should have given him a couple of years to get all the way to the other side of puberty.
Legacy, so good the first routine, so tragic with the cloak

Going home. Nathan.

Will go
Noelle/Kathryn Noelle going home
Legacy/Russell Legacy going home.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 djandy 12-02-09 1
   RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 aethelstan 12-02-09 4
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 LFJ 12-02-09 2
   RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 Glow 12-02-09 3
       RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 Ahtumbreez 12-02-09 5
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 emydi 12-02-09 6
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10 DoodleBug 12-02-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
Should & Will go:

Mollee, Noelle with Mollee going home.
Nathan, Legacy with Nathan going home.

I don't know, Nathan & Mollee have been in the bottom 3 twice now. I hope they're not as popular as everyone thinks they are.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
I hope they're not as popular as everyone thinks they are.

Maybe it's a way of trying to lull the dialbots in thinking that they are safe when they are not.

For me, I'd like to see Mollee and Nathan gone. I've wanted Mollee gone for three weeks now but I have to admit at least that she did better than Nathan this week.

I can see Kathryn being in danger by association but hopefully not as I don't think anyone can really get chemistry with Nathan. Maybe in a couple more years.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-09 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Should - Girls: Mollee, Noelle
Should - Boys: Nathan, Ryan

Will - Girls: Noelle
Will - Boys: Nathan

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
I'll just ditto LFJ.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
I'll ditto the ditto.

Though I was waffling on the should go girls as being - Ashleigh and Noelle with Noelle going.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
Should and Will go: Nathan, Ryan
Should Go: Nathan
Will Go: Ryan

I think Legacy and Krussell have too wide a fan base now, Jakob is not going anywhere and I think the youth will save Nathan one more week so, so long Ryan

Should and Will Go: Noelle Kathryn
Should and WIll Go: Noelle

I still don't know how these two got to the top 10, oh yeah, their partners, Legacy and Krussell...Mollee's solos are better than these 2 and I think she will be saved by the youth too and her 2 dances with Krussell were 2 of the best last nite

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 10"
Should Go - if it were up to me:

Mollee and Noelle with Noelle going home (I do think Mollee is better and thinks Noelle will leave first)
Ryan and Nathan with Ryan going home (Ryan is fantastic at ballroom but that's about it, I can let him go now)

Will Go:

Ashleigh and Noelle with Noelle going home (I don't think Ashleigh's fanbase is very strong sans Jakob, Noelle still leaves)
Ryan and Legacy with Ryan going home (the cloak didn't do Legacy any favors, Ryan still leaving)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •