The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD6 Top 14 Results 11/18 ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-09, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD6 Top 14 Results 11/18 ECST "
Please keep all discussion of tonight's results and filler on this thread until the West Coast gets to see it for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group Dance Snidget 11-18-09 1
   RE: Group Dance Snidget 11-18-09 2
   RE: Group Dance whimsey 11-18-09 3
       RE: Group Dance DoodleBug 11-19-09 28
   Cat's dress whimsey 11-18-09 9
 Jidges Intro Snidget 11-18-09 4
   RE: Jidges Intro whimsey 11-18-09 6
 Results 1.0 Snidget 11-18-09 5
   RE: Results 1.0 whimsey 11-18-09 7
 Results 2.0 Snidget 11-18-09 8
   RE: Results 2.0 whimsey 11-18-09 10
 Results 3.0 Snidget 11-18-09 11
   RE: Results 3.0 whimsey 11-18-09 13
   Audience whimsey 11-18-09 15
 Nakuul and a Bollywood number Snidget 11-18-09 12
   RE: Nakuul and a Bollywood number whimsey 11-18-09 14
  Solos Snidget 11-18-09 16
   RE: Solos whimsey 11-18-09 17
       RE: Solos Ahtumbreez 11-19-09 27
 More Solos Snidget 11-18-09 18
 Comments Nigel Snidget 11-18-09 19
 Orianthi Snidget 11-18-09 20
   RE: Orianthi whimsey 11-18-09 21
   RE: Orianthi byoffer 11-20-09 32
 Decisions-Girls Snidget 11-18-09 22
   RE: Decisions-Girls whimsey 11-18-09 24
   Mollee Ricky 11-20-09 31
 Decisions-Boys Snidget 11-18-09 23
   RE: Decisions-Boys whimsey 11-18-09 25
       RE: Decisions-Boys DoodleBug 11-19-09 29
 Thanks, snidget whimsey 11-18-09 26
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 14 Results 11/18 EC... DoodleBug 11-19-09 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-18-09, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group Dance"
Cat in a pink sparkly outfit tonight.

Aha!
Imogen Heap

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-18-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Group Dance"
By Wade and Amanda Robson.

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-18-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Group Dance"
That was excellent. I think the camerawork did not do them any favors, it probably looked sooo much better in person.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Group Dance"
I agree - that was fab but was probably much better live.

11-18-09, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cat's dress"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Who shopped in the Toddlers/Juniors department for that dress??? It barely covers her bits! And those shoes are from a Doris Day/Rock Hudson movie - so bedroom, peek-a-boo slippers.

Oh, wait ...

11-18-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
4. "Jidges Intro"
Adam, Mary and the Reprobate.

Nigel, thought the show was back on track, and dancers knew they were in a competition. See people that may not be as good really peak and go for it. America's Favorite Dancer operative word Dancer.

Mary. Best advice is not get overwhelmed in the bottom, they got here for a reason, extraordinary in their own style. Hope to see the best solo, dig really deep and take a deep breath into it and take some moments.

Adam. two dances each next week. Test their stamina, brains are full, already tired. Will have to buckle down. Very exciting. Things start to really happen. Adam to Wade, I want to spend a night in that museum.

11-18-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jidges Intro"
Wow, we're at 2 dances a show already. That definitely separates the grease from the gravy.

11-18-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
5. "Results 1.0 "
Ashleigh and Jakob. You are Safe.
Karen and Kevin. Are in the Bottom Three

Adam I doubt they are surprised. Two poised and elegant dancers, hard partnership with such opposite style, but you second time here, have to slaughter tonight in the solos.

11-18-09, 09:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Results 1.0 "
Yeah for Jakob!

11-18-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
8. "Results 2.0 "
Ellenore and Ryan. You are Safe.
Noelle and Russell. after we talk to
Channing and Victor.

Where does that leave you in the pecking order.

Adam say Oy.

Noelle and Russell are safe.
Channing and Victor in the bottom three.

11-18-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Results 2.0 "
Love Victor's haircut, hope he makes it to the next round. I just noticed how plastic Noelle's smile seems compared to Russell's satellite smile.

11-18-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
11. "Results 3.0"
Mollee and Nathan find out after
Kathryn and Legacy.

Joining the bottom three, Mollee and Nathan
Kathryn and Legacy are safe.

Nigel. I am this week, maybe a backlash from last week. What I am pleased about is I complained of the solos, but it will turn around because of these two.

Um, more like backlash about the over pimping, but that's probably just me.

11-18-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Results 3.0"
Um, more like backlash about the over pimping, but that's probably just me.

*snort*

11-18-09, 09:35 PM (EST)
15. "Audience"
Nice shot of the "creepy, bald guy" from Fringe in the audience.

11-18-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
12. "Nakuul and a Bollywood number"
Desi Girl

11-18-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Nakuul and a Bollywood number"
That was fun, but me thinks I like his choreography more than his performances.

11-18-09, 09:37 PM (EST)
16. " Solos"
Karen
Break On Through
The Doors

Kevin
Freeze
T. Pain

Channing
The Face
RyanDan

Victor
Baby's Romance
Cris Garneau

11-18-09, 09:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Solos"
Kevin and Victor truly danced for their lives. Karen needed a bit more content, Channing was Channing.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-09, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Solos"
If Karen hadn't been so very good early on based on the solo she should have gone.

11-18-09, 09:42 PM (EST)
18. "More Solos"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

Mollee
Let Me Think About It
Ida Corr

Nathan
So Insane
Discovery

11-18-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
19. "Comments Nigel"
I've seen stuff I've never seen before. That is what we need, more Mollee pimping.

Cat sends them off to discuss who is leaving.

11-18-09, 09:45 PM (EST)
20. "Orianthi"
According to you.

11-18-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Orianthi"
It's not good when they don't show the audience during the song.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Orianthi"
I've never heard of this girl before. The song had a sort of Hannah Montana feel to it (pretty good), but man can she play guitar. I saved it and watched it again to drool over her guitar playing.

I am very gellus.

11-18-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
22. "Decisions-Girls"
Unanimous, both decisions. Not easy.
All good enough to be in the top 10, we use dance for your life, but we base the decision on everything and what we know about you. DFYL can change our minds.

Mollee step forward. Really proved you can dance like a woman. We would like to see you move on. Showed what Dancing for your Life means.

Channing and Karen, this is about performance as well as technique. Channing your technique good, but personality not coming out. Not just become a technician that becomes a teacher, we need a performer, and Karen is a performer so we will keep Karen and Channing thank you very much.

11-18-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Decisions-Girls"
There ya go. Channing is lovely, but bye.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Mollee"
Mollee did have the best individual dance - very difficult moves. I did find it funny though that Nigel kind of hinted at that she was the best and basically safe before she even danced. They must have saw her do it in rehearsal.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

11-18-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
23. "Decisions-Boys"
Nigel-Unanimous. Nathan step forward. You did learn a hell of a lesson, your potential and ability, proved the ability what a good dancer you are. We are keeping you in the competition.

Victor, we always talk about growth, your work on your solo was very strong, you don't just put pirouette after pirouette, you are brilliant at this. Kevin you feel a little uncomfortable in the routines. Looking for growth, we still feel there is a long way to go and in a competition against two guys who are really good so we will let you go this week.

Victor you are safe.

11-18-09, 10:02 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Decisions-Boys"
Again, Kevin is a great dancer for a model. I hope his career takes off in the future.

11-19-09, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Decisions-Boys"
I can see him touring with pop stars or doing those Old Navy commercials.

11-18-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
26. "Thanks, snidget"
for a rockin night.

11-19-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
30. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 14 Results 11/18 ECST "
Agreed with the judges comments and decisions last night. A little surprised at Mollee and Nathan in the B3 but not too terribly surprised. I certainly enjoyed seeing their solos. I'm guessing Karen and Victor are gone next unless they just kill it or someone else falls flat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •