The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 14 Ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 14 Ratings"
1. Legacy Kathryn PD Tony
I really loved this.. Legacy was great and so was Kathryn...there's still something missing for me with Kathryn though. Does every PD have to end with the gal sliding down the guy? (real question)

2. Ashleigh Jakob HH NTabs
I loved this HH probably my fave of the year. I think AJ have the best chemistry as far as couples go. I loved the story. Ashleigh is the surprise of the season

3. Ryan Ellenore Cont Travis
I really liked this but it wasn't as great as the judges said it was imho Like last week's cont piece with Ch/V I just didn't get the feeling from it as much as the judges did. I did like Ryan's cartwheel to the floor. Ellenore is meh to me too much much

4. Nathan Mollee Pop Jazz Drill Sargeant
This was okay. Mollee is not as good as they are pimping her. Also have NM ever danced in the top 4 spots? This was their 2nd pimp spot already. Nathan does have to watch...Legacy and Krussell are chomping at his heels. Jakob is still the best tho

5. Krussell Noelle-Fox Trot Simon
FT again? why? they couldn't give that to someone else? or did they do that to show how Krussell has improved? This was ok but it was too slow for me...I know FT is supposed to be slow..not my fave dance

6. Channing Victor Jazz Tyce
Meh, I hated the music...like Adam it stopped me from really liking the piece and yes Glowie Hummingbird, blackbird..same thing..and the cage was distracting.

7. Kevin Karen broadway Spencer (wow he's a cutie!)
Ugh. Kevin looked so awkward and Karen wasn't good either.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 14 Ratings fleaismycat 11-18-09 1
 RE: Top 14 Ratings DoodleBug 11-18-09 2
   RE: Top 14 Ratings aethelstan 11-20-09 3
       RE: Top 14 Ratings DoodleBug 11-20-09 4
           RE: Top 14 Ratings CTgirl 11-20-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 14 Ratings"
1. Legacy and Kathryn: I really enjoyed this one. but then I like the ballroom stuff the most.
2. Jakob and Ashleigh: I liked this dance alot. So obvious though that Jakob is the better dancer.
3. Ryan and Ellenore: I liked it but I don't tend to like overly angsty routines. But they danced it well.
4. Russell and Noelle: If they get the fox trot again I'm calling fixed! They did a good job with this and for once I didn't mutter something about Noelle going home the first week. Although I still think she should have.
5. Nathan and Mollee: I thought it was okay.I thought Mollee was better than Nathan.
6. Channing and Victor: I hate beatles covers. I just thought it was weird. And I thought Victor was a lot better than Channing.
7. Karen and Kevin: This one makes me sad because I like Kevin. But they were definately the worst. It was a cute routine but they couldn't carry it off. I wonder if the kiss at the end had anything to do with them knowing this was probably their last dance together.

The guys are so much better than the girls. I'd say the best girl is probably 5 over all in my mind.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 14 Ratings"
1. Ryan Ellenore Cont Travis
I felt it, I loved it, maybe I'm voting more for Travis than these two, but I'm giving them the number 1 spot from me. So many moments... when they sat up together, the blind jump from Ellenore into Ryan's arms, and the synch dancing - just gorgeous!! Ryan is a dream partner and Ellenore is crazy talented.

2. Ashleigh Jakob HH NTabs
Ashleigh is definitely the surprise of the season. She nailed this. Did so much better than I thought she would (although this is NappyTabs and not Dave or Lil C). So she's kind of warming up to me. Jakob was Jakob - amazing! He's still my favorite. And the story was great - couldn't have done the text message thing on the other stage.

3. Legacy Kathryn PD Tony
Wow Legacy - you commanded the stage and demanded my attention. And Kathryn was working that dress! Nice.

------------GAP----------------

5. Russell Noelle-Fox Trot Simon
Ok, I don't get why they got a FT again, but whatever. I love Russell and his dazzling smile, so that's why they are placed here and above the others.

4. Nathan Mollee Pop Jazz Drill Sargeant
I didn't like this choreo. Thought Nathan was/is better than Mollee. I'm just meh with this couple as a whole.

6. Channing Victor Jazz Tyce
Tyce.... what the heck? And I'm not a fan of these two so it didn't do them any favors.

7. Kevin Karen broadway Spencer
Nope. Didn't like it.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 14 Ratings"
My hard drive was rendered fubar by our IT department so I couldn't post earlier but if I had, I'd have the same list as Doodle, perhaps flipping 2 and 3.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 14 Ratings"
I went back and forth on 2 and 3 - could easily have been a tie, but I'm a sucker for hip hop.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 14 Ratings"
My list is be the same as yours too. I liked the hip hop a little more than the PD and overall I like the pairing of Ashleigh and Jakob a little more than Legacy and Kathryn. I have been really impressed with how much Ashleigh's improved. I thought she would be fodder (until I found out she was paired with Jakob).

Spotlighted by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •