The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD6 Dial Idol Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD6 Dial Idol Predictions"
So it is the beginning of the season and there really aren't enough numbers to really make much predictions, but I figured I'd get this started for anyone that wants to take a look

Only three of the couples had Busy signals and only one with enough to get a valid score (even if other can get ones under the margin of error). Now if you never get a busy your votes don't get recorded, so everyone had votes and I'll post those as well, but we are really only getting the totals from those that also voted for one of the top three and was in an area that got busy signals.

DI Score
4.66 Channing and Victor
3.45 Kathryn and Legacy
0.83 Noelle and Russell

Order by Total Votes (votes and busies)
Note only 4 states got busies so are the only ones reporting

Ellenore and Ryan
Kathryn and Legacy
Noelle and Russell
Ashleigh and Jakob
Karen and Kevin
Mollee and Nathan
Pauline and Peter
Channing and Victor

We will get better data near the end when pretty much everyone gets busies, but it does give some insight into who was popular both with DI voters and with who had busy signals.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Top 14 Snidget 11-18-09 1
 Top 12 Snidget 11-25-09 2
 RE: SYTYCD6 Dial Idol Predictions Snidget 12-16-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-18-09, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Top 14"
Again not much data, but here is what they got

DI Score

9.05 Channing and Victor
0.17 Noelle and Russell
0.11 Karen and Kevin
0.01 Kathryn and Legacy

Number of total dials (votes and busies)
From most to least

Kathryn and Legacy
Ashleigh and Jakob
Noelle and Russell
Ellenore and Ryan
Channing and Victor
Mollee and Nathan
Karen and Kevin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-25-09, 06:58 AM (EST)
2. "Top 12"
Three couples saw some busy signals and were the top three vote getters by dial idol voters.

Kathryn and Legacy
Ellenore and Ryan
Noelle and Russell

Three had no busies and the lowest vote totals.

Ashleigh and Jakob
Karen and Victor
Mollee and Nathan

12-16-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
3. "RE: SYTYCD6 Dial Idol Predictions"
Wow, I know I check every week, but I guess I really haven't been motivated to post anything about it.

Then again the number of people using this program to vote for non-Idol shows is really low, so....

By Busy Percent
29.75 Russell
6.15 Kathryn
2.55 Jakob
1.00 Ellenore
0.43 Ryan
0.15 Ashleigh

By Vote Total (busy and votes togehter)

Kathryn
Jakob
Russell
Ryan
Ellenore
Ashleigh

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •