The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Mia Michaels quits So You Think You Can Dance! She sent the word out herself via Facebook and Twitter.

On Facebook:

ITS BEEN AN AMAZING 5 YEARS ON SYTYCD……I THANK THEM FOR ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES AND MOVEMENT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CREATE FOR THE WORLD…..TODAY WAS MY OFFICIAL RESIGNATION OF THE U.S SHOW AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHATS AHEAD FOR ME

On Twitter:

- I AM OFFICIALLY AN ADORING FAN OF SYTYCD….THANK U FOR 5 WONDERFUL YRS

- TO CREATE MOMENTS AND MOVEMENT FOR THE WORLD TO SHARE WITH ME WAS A GIFT…..

- THANKS SYTYCD AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHATS AHEAD FOR ME…LOOKOUT WORLD!!!!!

(From rickey.org)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... trigirl 10-16-09 1
   RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... byoffer 10-16-09 2
       RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... MKitty 10-16-09 3
           RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... Ahtumbreez 10-19-09 4
               RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... JessicaRN 10-20-09 5
                   RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... LFJ 10-29-09 12
                       RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... trigirl 10-30-09 13
 RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... trigirl 10-26-09 6
 RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... Glow 10-26-09 7
   RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... DoodleBug 10-27-09 8
       RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... Glow 10-27-09 9
           RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... CTgirl 10-27-09 10
 RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... Snidget 10-29-09 11
 RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTY... fleaismycat 11-05-09 14
   Where's Paula ? Ricky 11-11-09 15
       RE: Where's Paula ? fleaismycat 11-11-09 16
           RE: Where's Paula ? Snidget 11-11-09 17
               RE: Where's Paula ? Ricky 11-13-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-16-09, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Pretty odd to resign mid-season. Somethin's up!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Something is going on with Mia. She recently shaved her head, and was suddenly showing off a lot of tattoo work on her arm. I got the impression she might be going through something.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Yeah, I agree. I was intitally shocked, but then I remembered how she just shaved her head and I thought maybe she was needing to get away from it all and just do her thing for a while. I hope she gets what she needs right now, as we certainly don't want to lose her brilliance in the dance world..so hopefully she is working on bigger and better things...

(and I don't think it was mid season, as the competition hasn't started yet for the US version)

Spooked by Agman

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
As a relative newbie I'm going to miss her. Her pieces the last 2 season's were my favorite.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
I wonder if any of the other choreographers that also filled in as rotating judges were put off that Adam Shankman is now a permanent judge. Kind of eliminates the chance to sit on the panel for 2 nights, and people like Mia have been there from the beginning.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
I wonder if the "Paula Abdul" chair upset her. Mia seems to take things very seriously. Paula might not be stank enough for Mia.

10-30-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
It upsets me...and I am not even in the dance world. What has Paula choreographed lately? What credibility does she have?

10-26-09, 01:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-09 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

She did a piece this week for the Canadian finale that was A-Mazing. It was for all the top 10 and they were in a circle around this big light fixture with shards of glass. They were all dressed in black and their movement was....I am not sure how to explain it....but I LOVED it. She explained that she had resigned from the US show and that the piece was about how she had been feeling during the difficult decision to move on.

BTW...she didn't appear on the finale because she was in the hospital from hurting her back while rehearsing the piece!!!

Edited to add link:
YouTube

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-09 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Does she really type this in all caps? She's so annoying.

I'll miss the choreography but certainly not the choreographer.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Not sure, I just copied it from the web site where I saw it.

Is Mia sick (as illness sick) or something else? Shaving the head made me wonder if she's not ill.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-09 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

She says she's not. I hope that's truth. She said, "can't a woman just shave her head?" or somesuchthing. It's widely believed that she quit because Adam got the permajudge spot.

"TODAY WAS MY OFFICIAL RESIGNATION OF THE U.S SHOW"

I think it's telling that she specified the US part.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Spotlighted by Tribe

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
Interview in People, but I'm not sure it said much, at least to me.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/10/28/mia-michaels-why-i-left-so-you-think-you-can-dance/?xid=rss-topheadlines

Haunted by Tribe!

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mia Michael's resigns from SYTYCD"
I'm really glad she will still be doing the Canadian version.
One of the really cool things about Mia on the Canadian show was that she was honest and said when she didn't like something or if it was poorly danced. Jean Marc and Tre are good judges but I often found that the constant positivity was fake or felt forced. Blake also seems to say what he really thinks and I find that refreshing.

I am not that keen on the whole Paula Abdul thing. I've never cared for her. Not on Idol or as a singer.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Where's Paula ?"
Sorry to hear about Mia.

But when is Paula scheduled to appear on the show ? (or is it all still rumors)

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where's Paula ?"
I believe it's just a rumour. Sorry if my badly worded comment about Paula made you think otherwise.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Where's Paula ?"
Nigel really wants her on. But other than a few vague maybe type things who knows how real either the offer or the maybes are.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where's Paula ?"
I read in Us Weekly that Paula is still in negotiations, but is leaning toward not doing it. She thinks it may jeopardize her realationship with Simon Cowell who may have another show for her to go on soon. And Simon hates Nigel.

Us Weekly = truth.

Us weekly is often as accurate as the internet

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •