The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 10 Rank em "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 10 Rank em "
Solos Rankem 1-10

Pairs

1. Kayla/Evan Viennese Waltz Tony/Melanie

2. Janette/Ade HH Nappy Tabs

3. Jeanine/Jason Cont Travis

4. Randi/Kupono PD Tony/Melanie

5. Melissa/Brandon B'way Tyce

If you want rank the groups too 1-2

Gals Bollywood
Guys African

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 10 Rank em emydi 07-16-09 1
   RE: Top 10 Rank em Snidget 07-16-09 5
 RE: Top 10 Rank em DoodleBug 07-16-09 2
 RE: Top 10 Rank em iatovttotx78 07-16-09 3
 RE: Top 10 Rank em Glow 07-16-09 4
 RE: Top 10 Rank em IzzyB68 07-16-09 6
 RE: Top 10 Rank em qwertypie 07-16-09 7
   RE: Top 10 Rank em aethelstan 07-16-09 8
 RE: Top 10 Rank em SilverStar 07-16-09 9
 RE: Top 10 Rank em djandy 07-16-09 12
 Late Summary aethelstan 07-23-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
Solos

1. Evan Loved it looked great

2. Ade I loved the back no handed flip

3. Janette She was the best lady by far imho

4. Jeanine really good choreo different

5. Brandon expected

6. Melissa liked it

7. Kupo he looked good funky, still not Mark

8. Jason interesting solo a bit too slow

9. Kayla she needs Travis to help her choreo

10. Randi meh

Pairs

1. Jeanine/Jason/Travis-This was a great piece, def. for the tour I was so happy for Travis. He looks like someone with his hair that dark and I can't put my finger on it. However, the end with the kiss...heebie jeebies...GaCK...Silverstar knows what I'm talking about

2. Ade/Janette- I loved this hip hop routine good music, good story and they were good

3. Brandon Melissa-Melissa looked good as a flower child...good choreo from Tyce...for a change

4. Kayla Evan- I thought this was ok, the lifts were the best part

5. Kupo Randi-this was not great but okay, the jidges were too hard on them, saying that others had new partners was one thing but they didn't have the hardest dance to do...I'm sure if they had Travis' cont they would have done great

Group dances

It's a tie! They both were fantabulous!

Overall

1. Ade 2 + 2 = 4
2. Evan 1 + 4 = 5
3. Janette 3 + 2 = 5
4. Jeanine 4 + 1 = 5
5. Brandon 5 + 3 = 8
6. Melissa 6 + 3 = 9
7. Jason 8 + 1 = 9
8. Kupo 7 + 5 = 12
9. Kayla 9 + 4 = 13
10. Randi 10 + 5 = 15

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
Solos

1. Evan
2. Ade
3. Jeanine
4. Janette
5. Kupono
6. Melissa
7. Brandon
8. Randi
9. Jason
10. Kayla.

Pairs.

1. Jeanine and Jason
2. Janette and Ade
3. Kayla and Evan
4. Brandon and Melissa
5. Randi and Kupono

Group.
1. Girls
2. Boys.

I saw a fair number of times when the synchronization was just a bit off with the Boys so they get a lower score for me.

Overall
5- Jeanine 3+1+1
6- Evan 1+3+2.
6- Ade 2+2+2
7- Janette 4+2+1
11- Melissa 6+4+1
12- Kupono 5+5+2
13- Randi 8+5+1
13- Brandon 7+4+2
13- Jason 9+1+2
14- Kayla 10+3+1

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

SOLOS.....
1. Ade
2. Evan
3. Janette
4. Jeanine
5. Kupono
6. Brandon
7. Melissa
8. Jason
9. Kayla
10. Randi

PAIRS....
Jeanine/Jason Cont Travis - lovely, creative, sexy, CHEMISTRY, the whole works.

Kayla/Evan Viennese Waltz Tony/Melanie - Kayla was gorgeous and Evan was strong

Janette/Ade HH Nappy Tabs - loved Ade in this - the heighth difference was bothering me a little bit, I didn't realize Janette was so short!

Melissa/Brandon B'way Tyce - nicely done

Randi/Kupono PD Tony/Melanie - bleh

ETA: Both group numbers were fabulous!

Combo Score:
Ade and Evan = 4
Jeanine = 5
Janette = 6
Kupono and Jason = 9
Brandon = 10
Melissa and Kayla = 11
Randi = 15

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-16-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

1. Jeanine Jason
2. Ade & Janette
3. Melissa & Brandon
4. Kayla & Evan
5. Randi & kupono

ETA: Solos
1. Ade
2. Jeanine
3. Janette
4. Melissa
5. Brandon
6. Evan
7. Kupono
8. Kayla
9. Jason
10. Randi

Overall
1. Ade (3)
2. Jeanie (3)
3. Janette (4)
4. Melissa (7)
5. Brandon (8)
6. Jason (10)
7. Evan (10)
8. Kayla (12)
9. Kupono (12)
10. Randi (15)

A Tribephyl routine

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

Solos:
Ade - man oh man
Evan - shiny happy
Janette - beast
Melissa - she is stunning
Jeanine - nice
Kupono - so much better... still not Mark
Kayla - hmm I'm surprised she's way down here
Brandon - I forgot him on the first go round. Had to edit him in. That means I didn't remember it I guess.
Randi - meh
Jason - great song choice! Bonus for that... it would have helped him more if there were more people. I did not like his solo. I thought it was one of the worst I've seen. Maybe it needed more time, I don't know. I just know I didn't like it.

Pairs:
Melissa/Brandon - yay Tyce! So refreshing after the boats and stuff he was doing last year. This was a really nice piece and, of course, it was danced well.
Janette/Ade - Ade... wow... that's all I can say about him. When I noticed that she was there, I thought she was her usual beastly self. Those two are just terrific. Nice to see them together.
Jeanine/Jason - I wasn't as into this as some. I LOVE Travis but I think he tried to do too much with this. Something about it was really off (and it didn't appear to be the dancing). And that disgusting kiss at the end was disgusting.
Kayla/Evan - pretty
Randi/Kupono - She looked more like a sack of potatoes than a cape. She made that really tough on him (in my eyes).

Both groups were really good but I liked the African better because I like the style more. What? Okay fine, and the boys weren't wearing shirts and I am shallow.

(Edit)
Overall:
Ade 3
Janette 5
Melissa 5
Evan 6
Jeanine 8
Brandon 9
Kupono 11
Kayla 11
Jason 13
Randi 14

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
Solos

1. Jeanine - Wow, amazing Solo, loved the music, moves, everything.
2. Evan - I think the only reason Jeanine was a little higher, is I expected this from an Evan solo. He has VERY good solos
3. Ade - I am really starting to like this guy
4. Brandon - Good strong solo for him
5. Jason - He has had better solos, but I thought this one was OK.
6. Janette - Ballroom dancers do the best they can, but it will always be in the middle for me. One by Pasha really blew me away in a solo, but that is the only one.
7. Melissa - Her last solo was way better, I felt this one lacked something.
8. Kayla - All there is trick after trick after trick. No dancing, no flow, no feeling. Slow down a little
9. Randi - I liked her, but this solo was not great. I am wondering if Evan carried her despite what the judges say
10. Kupono - What again is his dance style? This was the worst of the evening.

For me, Ade, Brandon, and Jason could have switched places easily in my rankings of solos.

Pair dances
1. Jeanine/Jason Cont Travis - Best dance of the season for me, I kept watching over and over.
2. Janette/Ade HH Nappy Tabs - Another very good hip hop, Ade is amazing and Janette held her own.
3. Kayla/Evan Viennese Waltz Tony/Melanie - Why do the judges have to slam Evan each time? I thought he did very well and held his own in a poorly put together pair, with an even worse style to go with the height issues.
4. Melissa/Brandon B'way Tyce - I remember it being good, but don't remember much about it, which is why it is here
5. Randi/Kupono PD Tony/Melanie - I remember this one being AWFUL. I think Kupono needs to go and you can tell Randi did not trust him in most moves

Group dances -
1. Gals Bollywood - The girls looked amazing and very in-sync with each other they blew away the guys dance
2. Guys African - Not sure if it was the style, the choreography, or the guys, but at times they looked very out of sync.

Overall:

After combining everything together, here is what I get

1. Jeanine
2. Ade
3. Evan
4. Jason
5. Janette
6. Brandon
7. Melissa
8. Kayla
9. Randi
10. Kupono

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

Pairs
1. Jeanine/Jason Cont Travis - Finally, a routine where Jason shines (before, he was just kind of meh for me). I don't think another pair could pull it off (maybe technically, but the story of young love..... *wipes tear from eye*)
2. Janette/Ade HH Nappy Tabs - Nappy tabs have redeemed themselves. Of course Janette totally pulled it off. Alot of fun
3. Kayla/Evan Viennese Waltz Tony/Melanie - I thought this was going to be a total train wreck, but I thought the height issue was handled brilliantly.
4. Melissa/Brandon B'way Tyce - Could take it of leave it. I don't get why the judges were gushing so, but I was too young to participate in the 60s free love/free drugs thing.
5. Randi/Kupono PD Tony/Melanie - yuck! please let them go

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-16-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
Ditto for me on the order of the dances.

1. J/J. I haven't had a chance to see Jeanine's and Jason a second time, but I'm sure I'll like it more the next time. The first time, I was a little too distracted by the prop.
2. Jade! (hey this one works!) I thought it was very fun.
3. Kayla/Evan - I enjoyed this one, especially the lifts.
4. Brandon/Melissa - It was nice but it didn't have anything extra and, to paraphrase Mary, at this stage of the competition, it needs extra.
5. Randi/Kupono. well, they have some good tour routines (the addiction one/ the 'butt' dance.)

Solos. The solos that stood out for me were Ade, Evan and Jeanine. I'm worried about Janette because I think her solo will be very similar every week. The middle of the pack (4-8) are all very close for me.

1 Ade
2 Evan
3 Jeanine
4 Brandon
5 Jason
6 Janette
7 Melissa (I have to admit, I preferred Ali's solos more)
8 Kupono
9 Randi
10 Kayla (my spouse commented on how her solos all look the same)

Totals:

Ade 2+1=3
Jeanine 1+3=4
Evan 2+3=5
Jason 1+5 = 6
Janette 1+6=7
Brandon 4+4 = 8
Melissa 4+7 = 11
Kayla 3+10=13
Kupono 5+8=13
Randi 5+9 = 14

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
I'm grumpy today so I'm going to keep my rankings short and simple. Just a few comments though. I think I'm one of the very few people who love Kupono and his dancing. He was awesome in the guys group dance and Brandon was a mess (I love Brandon, too.) The guys were not synchronized at all and the girls were much, much better in their group dance.
Overall, tonight was just ok. This show is losing me. I actually had to force myself to watch it these past couple weeks.

Solos
1. Evan
2. Jeanine
3. Kupono
4. Janette
5. Ade
6. Jason
7. Brandon
8. Melissa
9. Randi
10. Kayla

Couples
1. Jeanine/Jason (I'm with ya on the kiss, Emy and Glow. WHY do they do that? It's gross.)
2. Brandon/Melissa
3. Kayla/Evan
4. Janette/Ade (I HATE NappyTabs!)
5. Randi/Kupono (This didn't deserve the slamming it got. The music sucked and they muted the crowd noise so it wouldn't seem exciting. They want them both out. But I love Kupono and think he gets a raw deal, so maybe it's just my bias showing through.)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-16-09, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 10 Rank em "
Duets:
1.) Jeanine & Jason
2.) Kayla & Evan
3.) Jeanette & Ade
4.) Melissa & Brandon
5.) Randi & Kupono

Solos:
1.) Evan
2.) Jeanine
3.) Jeanette
4.) Ade
5.) Melissa
6.) Randi
7.) Brandon
8.) Kayla
9.) Jason
10.) Kupono

Overall:
1.) Evan (3)
1.) Jeanine (3)
3.) Jeanette (6)
4.) Ade (7)
5.) Melissa (9)
6.) Kayla (10)
6.) Jason (10)
8.) Randi (11)
8.) Brandon (11) - not a good week for Brandon - I didn't like his duet or his solo.
10.) Kupono (15)

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-23-09, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Late Summary"
Sorry for the delay

Rank, Name, Average Ranking,Lowest,Highest
1 Jeanine 2.00 4 1
2 Ade 2.56 6 1
3 Evan 3.13 7 1.5
4 Janette 3.69 5 3
5 Jason 5.19 8 1.5
6 Melissa 6.38 8.5 4
7 Brandon 6.63 8.5 5
8 Kayla 7.69 10 5.5
9 Kupono 8.13 10 5.5
10 Randi 9.50 10 8

Once again, we pegged those going home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •