The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-09, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
Predictions, make your predictions here!

Well looking at the results thread from last year looks like we get a bottom two guys and bottom two girls and one of them goes home.

So lets do the SG/WG thread that way.

Should Go
Girls
Kayla (I know this isn't so you think you can choreograph but really can't you do a better solo by now, and I'm wanting an overpimped backlash this week)
Randi (I love you and your a favorite, but I don't think you dance as well as the other girls).

Kayla going home, just to watch the judges freak.

Boys
Evan (again I love you, but just not quite up to snuff)
Kupono (just not as good as the other boys for me)

Evan going home. I loved you, but I'm ready to move on as there is just too often that you are thisclose to being great but not quite making it. If only you could do your solos every week as your performance.

Will Go
Girls
Kayla
Melissa

I think the backlash will hit and Kayla will go home. Not sure Melissa's personality really shines often enough anymore.

Boys
Kupono
Jason

With Jason going home. I finally remembered who he was at the end of the show, but I think it is just a little to late to really grab enough of the audience to stay on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... emydi 07-16-09 1
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... DoodleBug 07-16-09 2
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... IzzyB68 07-16-09 3
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... aethelstan 07-16-09 4
   RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... DoodleBug 07-16-09 7
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... tribephyl 07-16-09 5
 RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 1... Belle Book 07-16-09 6
 Sum it up DoodleBug 07-16-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

Should

Kayla
Randi Should go

Kupono Should go
Evan

Will

Kayla
Randi Will go

Kupono Will go
Jason (for past not this week)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Should go gals...
Kayla
Randi - going

Should go guys...
Kupono - going
Jason

Edited my should go based on rankings....

Will go gals....
Melissa
Randi - going

Will go guys...
Kupono
Evan - going

I think Randi will go. Not sure about the guys. Both are in danger of leaving, I think.

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

When I look at my rankings I have the Should go as:

Guys
Brandon & Kupono - With Kupona Going

Girls
Kayla & Randi - With Randi Going

The guys shocked me when I looked at my rankings, so here is my will go:

Guys
Jason/Evan & Kupono - With Kupona Going

Girls
Kayla & Randi - With Randi Going

Brandon is too strong and not sure why in my rankings he ended up so low. Other than I think he is starting blend in a little. His solos and everything just have his style and he needs to get away from that. I don't think he should go home. I think Kupono by a landslide should be the one going home. Then after that it should be interesting.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-16-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
My should and will go are

Kupono and Randi.

And given that they were given the difficult paso doble, I suspect that's what the control freak/English muffin wants.

07-16-09, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
Way to call it, Stan! And the muffin wasn't even there.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
Bottom 2 girls:
Kayla
Randi

Bottom 2 guys:
Evan
Kupono

Should Go:
Evan
Randi

Will Go:
Evan
Kayla

Evan is an easy choice for the guys.
Kayla and Randi are more difficult to decide between. Randi has more stage presence, yet Kayla has more talent. Will the audience let the pimping of Kayla cloud their judgement? Doubtful.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD5 Should Go/Will Go Top 10"
Who should be in the Bottom 2 Girls:

Kayla & Randi

Who should be in the Bottom 2 Guys:

Jason & Kupono

Who {i]will be in the Bottom 2 Girls:

Kayla & Jeanine, because Jeanine's more of a bottom-feeder than Melissa is and Dial Idol indicates that Randi's safe.

Who will be in the Bottom 2 Guys:

Jason & Kupono

Who should go home:

Randi & Kupono

Who will go home:

Kayla & Jason

07-16-09, 10:57 PM (EST)
8. "Sum it up"
We predicted well and the majority got it right as to who left.

Six of us thought Randi should go. Four of us said she would. Only two of us thought Melissa would be in the bottom two (snidge and me). Most of us thought it would be Kayla as the other girl in danger.

Five of us thought Kupono should go home but only three of us thought he would. The other votes were split between Jason and Evan. No one predicted Ade to be in the bottom 2.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •