The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Who would you send home? Who will America select and the judges pick? Make your predictions here.

Snidget's Should Go

Caitlin and Jason. If he is so darn cute why do I keep forgetting he is on the show?
Jeanine and Phillip. Yep they threw you under the bus this week, but that folk dance could have had a lot more personality.
Kayla and Kupono. One really good dance, which may save you, but tired of the overpimping and I like the other couples too much.

Going Home. Caitlin and Jason.

What America/the Judges will do.

Caitlin and Jason. I don't think they'll get a "we must save them from Nigel" bump this week and I think America forgets Jason as much as I do.
Randi and Evan. I don't know if the cute will keep them going (although I lurve them) and I think Jeanine and Phillip will get the "gotta save them" after last weeks visit to the bottom three.
Kayla and Kupono (this is a bit of a toss up as it could be Jeanine and Phillip) but they also have a track record of being in the bottom three.

Going Home. Evan. They finally toss him under the bus enough so they don't have to pair him with the taller girls.
Caitlin as they won't get rid of Kayla or any of the other girls.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... Glow 07-09-09 1
   RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... MKitty 07-09-09 7
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... byoffer 07-09-09 2
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... DoodleBug 07-09-09 3
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... aethelstan 07-09-09 4
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... emydi 07-09-09 5
   RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... Snidget 07-09-09 6
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... tribephyl 07-09-09 8
 RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will G... Belle Book 07-09-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Should be bottom three:
Caitlin and Jason - she brings him down big time.
Jeanine and Phillip - no fault of their own
Randi and Evan - they are not Pasha and Anya (do we get to see them dance tonight? Please) and it's terribly unfair to expect them to be as sexy

Should go home:
Caitlin - I really wish I liked her more. She is gorgeous and I do like her movement. I think she is too busy dancing in her head when doing somebody else's choreography. It's difficult to fault her for that but the other girls are so much better than she is. It's well past time for her to go.
Phillip - I think he's fine. I just think the other guys are better (some only slightly).

Will be bottom three:
Caitlin and Jason
Kayla and Kupono
Jeanine and Phillip

Will go home:
Caitlin - because it's time.
Kupono - because he's not Mark.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Yup, agreed. Sigh.....I miss Mark.....

*Summerized by Agman*

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
I will bring my comments over from the ECST:

I agree that Kayla & Kupono and Caitlin & Jason are B3. Not sure about Randi & Evan, as the voters seem to love this couple, and they haven't been B3 yet. But someone has to take that last spot.
Melissa & Ade should be safe, and Brandon & Janette should be safe also. That leaves Randi & Evan vs Phillip & Jeanine. I don't see how P&J don't get that last B3 spot, making R&E safe again.

So who goes home?

Girls: The judges all but guaranteed that Janette was safe this week, and we all know they love Kayla (unless she lays another solo dud), so sadly I think Caitlin will get her ticket home.

Guys: While I think Phillip has done all he can do on the show and is the weakest, the judges will want to keep him for T10. I think Jason will get kept as he had done well and they seem to like his cute factor. I think Kupono will get to check off the "go home" box on his to-do list (that he actually wasn't hoping to check for a few more weeks!)

Should go: Caitlin and Phillip (or Kupono)
Will go: Caitlin and Kupono

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Right now, I have an "anybody but these guys" attitude about who I want to go home. Not Melissa, Ade, Janette, Brandon, Jeanine and Kayla. The girls are so much stronger than the guys, I think. So here we go....

Should Be Bottom 3:
Kayla and Kupono - because there must be three
Randi and Evan - Adorable as they are, others are more versatile
Caitlin and Jason - no star power

Should Go - Caitlin (no star quality) and Evan (he's vertically challenged)

Will Be Bottom 3:
Jeanine and Phillip - because of that crazy folk dance
Kayla and Kupono - because America doesn't like the overpimping of Kayla
Caitlin and Jason - they've been in the B3 a lot and are not as strong as the others

Will Go - Caitlin (Kayla and Jeanine are better dancers) and Jason (or Kupono, depending on solo)

Tribe made me wave

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-09 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I won't be surprised by anyone being in the bottom 3 except for Janette and Brandon. Even though Karla and Kupono had one fo the best dances, they've been there before and don't seem to be getting enough votes.

Should go:
Caitlin (the other girls just happen to be better)
Philip (the other guys are more versatile)

Will go:
Caitlin
and, it's hard to say, Jason and Kupono have been there more often but they've been damning Evan with faint praise for weeks now. It'll probably be Jason. Too bad, I thought he was going to go far and I think he could still shine with a different partner.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Thanks for posting...I had DVR issues last nite and had to watch a bunch this am

Should Be B3

Melissa Ade
Jason Caitlin
Kupono Kayla

Should go

Caitlin Jason

Will Be B3

Evan and Randi
Jason and Caitlin
Kayla Kupo

Caitlin and Kupo(bc he doesn't do a great solo) (or Evan will get sort Hok'd/Musa'd bc tall issue--if Phillip is in B3 I think he goes ala Hok/Musa but I think last week B3 and the Jive will save them--he'll still be on tour ala Thayne last year and others 11-12ers)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
At least it was just the DVR.

A breaker at the cable company went out and I know I lost the networks (not sure about cable stations).

I was able to get the digital with the antennae hooked up before the next dance started.

Only took TWC two dances to figure out the breaker blew and flip it back on.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Should:
Phillip and Caitlin

Will:
Evan and Caitlin

Jeanine and Randi are much better than their partners.
Jason should also be in big danger, but against Evan and Phillip, I dunno.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD5 Top 12 Should Go/Will Go"
Who should be in the Bottom 3:

Caitlin & Jason, Kayla & Kupono and ... Randi & Evan.

Who will be in the Bottom 3:

Caitlin & Jason, Kayla & Kupono and Randi & Evan.

Who should go home:

Caitlin and Kupono.

Who will go home:

Bye-bye, Caitlin & Kupono.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •