The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-11-09, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Let's get the rankings started! Here are your top 20, names, style, song titles courtesy of Snidget's ECST. In the order they performed:

Jeanine and Philip (Hip Hop, Mad)

Asuka and Vitolio (Broadway, Hot Honey Rag)

Karla and Jonathan (Cha Cha, Poker Face)

Randi and Evan (Jazz, I Only Have Eyes for You)

Paris and Tony (Hip Hop, Let the Beat Rock)

Caitlin and Jason (Bollywood, Jai Ho)

Janette and Brandon (Foxtrot, Come Fly with Me)

Ashley and Kupono (Jazz, Flet Mountain)

Melissa and Ade (Contemporary, Right Here Waiting)

Kayla and Maks (Samba, Jum Bah Day)

Have at it! Who did you love? Who did you not love?

Tribe got my groove back

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! frodis 06-11-09 1
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! citywitch 06-11-09 2
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! Glow 06-11-09 3
   RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! emydi 06-11-09 6
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! iatovttotx78 06-11-09 4
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! emydi 06-11-09 5
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! DoodleBug 06-11-09 7
   RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! frodis 06-11-09 9
       RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! emydi 06-11-09 10
       RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! arkiegrl 06-11-09 11
           RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! byoffer 06-11-09 12
               RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! DoodleBug 06-11-09 16
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! aethelstan 06-11-09 8
 Question byoffer 06-11-09 13
   RE: Question iatovttotx78 06-11-09 14
       RE: Question byoffer 06-11-09 18
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! altpeach 06-11-09 15
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! Belle Book 06-11-09 17
 Summary aethelstan 06-11-09 19
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! SilverStar 06-11-09 20
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! djandy 06-15-09 21
 RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! handyandy 06-16-09 22
   RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em! frodis 06-17-09 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-11-09, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Here are mine:

1. Ashley and Kupono I loved this. Loved it. I have been trying to restrain myself from liking Kupono too much, because really I thought that maybe I am just on the rebound and missing Mark from last season. (*sigh*, Mark.) But the control he has over his body is amazing. I love the way he moves. This dance made my pay attention, which is a good thing.

2. Kayla and Maks This is a very close 2nd. Great energy. I really enjoyed watching them. Maks also moves in a mesmerizing way, so again, I'm paying attention. I also think that everyone on the show will benefit from Louis van Amstel doing choreography this season - I've always liked him.

3. Caitlin and Jason I'm putting them here because I have a feeling that was a really difficult number for them to do, and they did a very admirable job with it. I thought they were out of sync, ever so slightly, and I wasn't sure whether he was a little ahead of the music or if she was a little behind it. I think she was a little behind. The upside down thing she did with her legs/feet was cool. His arms, hands, feet are lovely.

4. Randi and Evan Of all of the couples, I got the sense that they two of them really clicked and it seemed like they'd been dancing together for a long time. Well, at least longer than the week (?) that they've actually been together. Enjoyable to watch - I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with different styles.

5. Jeanine and Philip I liked the story with this one and how they interpreted it. I thought there were some minor rough spots (the lift was a little messy) but there's potential there.

6. Melissa and Ade I had to get past the high school prom flashbacks with this song in order to really watch it. Mr. Fro spent the whole dance trying to remember the name of the other Richard Marx song that sound exactly like this one. So I was distracted. I will say that they are two lovely, graceful people and they are obviously very strong dancers. I didn't think the music/choreography did them any favors, but it didn't do them any harm, either.

7. Karla and Jonathan This was good - I didn't think it was great, but it was good. Honestly, I barely remember it, so that's why they're here. If it were bad, I'd remember it.

8. Paris and Tony They messed up at the end. Or he did, anyway. I do like him, and I want to see more of what he can do, but while this had potential it wasn't really quite there for me.

9. Janette and Brandon They were missing a connection, I felt. Maybe it's the newness of the partnership and it being the first week and all, but there was nothing there beyond the steps. I also thought her posture was not so good.

10. Asuka and Vitolio New partnership, first week, and a style that's completely not something they're used to. Triple whammy. It's too bad - there's tons of talent here and I very much want to see more of both of them, but for me, this was the worst performance of the night. And it wasn't bad! I found it stiff and slow, and like they weren't comfortable enough with the genre or choreography to really be able to interpret the dance.

Overall, there really weren't any serious klunkers so it'll be interesting to me to see what everyone else thinks and who lands in the bottom three.

Tribe got my groove back

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-09, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
1) Kupono & Ashley - LOVED them & the routine. I think the most was asked from them as far as choreography & performance. Can't wait to see more. He's not Mark yet , but he's awesome.

2) Caitlin & Jason - LOVED this also. What intricate moves they had to learn & they seemed to really connect. Didn't Nigel say Jason made it look easy?

3) Kayla & Maks - again, LOVE. This was smoking HOT - I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

4) Melissa & Ade - this was lovely, liked the delicacy/strength of the routine

5) Paris & Tony - I didn't expect to like this, but I did. I thought it was entertaining to watch, and they deserve an A for effort & energy output & she did better than he did.

I'd love to watch all of the above routines again (& sometimes again & again)

6, 7, 8, 9) Interchangable meh

10) Asuka & Vitolio - so sad to say, they were helpless victims of a horrible routine. It was like watching a train wreck.

Should be interesting to see the bottom 3.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-09, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
1. Ashley and Kupono (Jazz, Flet Mountain) - I love Wade. I miss Mark. These two had an extremely unfair advantage.

2. Melissa and Ade (Contemporary, Right Here Waiting) - gorgeous

3. Kayla and Maks (Samba, Jum Bah Day) - hot

4. Randi and Evan (Jazz, I Only Have Eyes for You) - cute

5. Karla and Jonathan (Cha Cha, Poker Face) - sexy

6. Jeanine and Philip (Hip Hop, Mad) - nice

7. Caitlin and Jason (Bollywood, Jai Ho) - pretty impressive considering

8. Janette and Brandon (Foxtrot, Come Fly with Me) - pretty

9. Paris and Tony (Hip Hop, Let the Beat Rock) - adorable. My husband said, "He reminds me of that Ivan that you liked so much." So now I have a soft spot for Tony.

10. Asuka and Vitolio (Broadway, Hot Honey Rag) - meh

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
A lot of people are comparing Tony to Ivan...I am too..will he go as far...I think he'll get to top 10 at least bc he'll sell lots of tix to tour and Nigel ain't stupid

Poppin' with tribey

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-11-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"

1. Kayla and Maks (Max, I swear I saw him on the show with this spelling)- I'm not usually a ballroom fan but this was outstanding.

2. Melissa and Ade- She was stunning.

3. Randi and Evan- I love Evan. Great chemistry.

4. Ashley and Kupono- It was a very good dance, but he reminds me too much of Mark. And I never really liked Mark. He is dead sexy.

5. Jeanie and Philip- like they said on the show, he's awesome she help her own. I really enjoyed the show.

6. Catlin and Jason - It was a good dance, but I couldn't help compare it to Josh and Katie's Bollywood dance last season. I like Katie and Josh's number a lot better.

7. Karla and Jonathan- I don't remember the dance. That's not a good thing.

8. Janette and Brandon- I wanted to like them, I really wanted to like them, especially after Mia tore him down unnecessarily during Vegas week. I just didn't.

9. Asuka and Vitolio - I also wanted to like Oscar and Vitolio (he's got sexy eyes)- but the routine was so lack luster and boring.

10. Paris and Tony- I don't like Tony. I don't like that they gave the spot to an inferior dancer just because they wanted to see him "grow". There wasn't anything special about the routine.

A Tribephyl routine

06-11-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Haven't read other posts

1. Maksla-This was the best dance of the nite. I said JaBOWa when they started. She looked fabulous and was a great salsa dancer. I think she may go pretty far...I'm not sure about Maks tho but he was great last nite

1a. Adissa-This couple was the most surprising to me. So good Where were they hiding Ade. I love him. Melissa is very good but she better stop doing that thing with her finger in her mouth.

3. Revan-I love this couple the most. We have another married contestant...worked out pretty well for Kris! I love Evan's look at the beginning of the dance perfect!. This Tyce choreo was sooooo much better than Vituka's

4. Brandette-Wow B has some great fram and Janette was very good. Lifts were fab and the end of the dance I said WOW!

5. Jean Phillipe- Nice cut and they paired well together

6. Jalin-I'm not as big a fan of Bollywood as everyone else. They looked great tho and he is just so cute

7. Karlathan- this was ok and they are a nice looking couple but not as energetic as I would have liked and the song was horrible for a cha cha

8. Kupoley-the white makeup really distracted me and the dance was ok. I really think this did not help Ashley because she wasn't seen very much before now and last night all you saw was her in white. Not a fave Wade choreo for me anyway

9. Vituka-this was a bad choreo and they were too stiff. I agreed with Nigel that they didn't bring out personalities enough. I really am not a big fan of Tyce's but the Revan routine was fab

10. Toris-meh I did not like this and they weren't very good However, he is a fave of the tweener girls so he's not going anywhere until after the tour is set. I think she may be saved because of it, otherwise she shd go tonite

Poppin' with tribey

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
1. Kayla and Maks - hot energy, technically very strong, fun to watch her pink fringe fly everywhere and Maks is very good in his style

2. Melissa and Ade - loved the lifts and the chemistry between these two, very strong and beautiful

3. Ashley and Pono - they pulled off the characters so well, loved the oddness of the dance which had me pulled in - I couldn't look away!

4. Randi and Evan - I thought it was technically good and sweet and so cute

5. Caitlin and Jason - that was a TOUGH routine. And though I LOVED Joshua and Katie last year, I think these two did a great job - love the pairing, other dances just left a larger impression on me

6. Jeanine and Philip - So Jeanine did a good job keeping up with Philip - he's so good. And I like the choreography of Nappy-Tabs - loved the ending.

7. Janette and Brandon - technically this was very good but these two don't seem to clicking, it was a beautiful dance

8. Asuka and Vitolio - I'm not a big fan of Oscar, but I really like Vitolio, this dance did not do them any favors

9. Karla and Jonathan - they were forgettable really, Jon needs to shake it more and I was not really impressed much with Karla. These two can easily be interchanged with the bottom two....

10. Paris and Tony - I don't think they hit it hard enough - Paris seemed to do better than Tony and that's not good for Tony. They were taking a risk with him on the show.

Tribe made me wave

06-11-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
I've seen a couple of people refer to Asuka as Oscar. (You and Tim.) Did I miss something - is this a nickname for her? Or is that just an overzealous spellchecker?

(I wasn't paying attention during the non-dancing parts of the show last night so maybe I missed it being her nickname.)

Tribe got my groove back

06-11-09, 11:54 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
That's me...everyone time I hear her name I hear Oscar so I nicknamed her that.

Poppin' with tribey

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
I think it's because when Nigel says "Asuka", it sounds like "Oscar".

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Even Cat says it like that. I would have guessed her name was Ah-su-ka, but on the show they always say Os-Ka, which sure sounds like Oscar with the English accents.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
I heard it during her audition like Emy. I think it is the English accent that puts an "r" sound on the end of a word that ends in "ah". You can hear it when Cat says Tabitha as Tabith"er" also.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-09 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

It was a good first night. Nothing especially stood out for me but there were some that I didn't bother rewatching on MJ's blog.

1. Jalin. Very cute couple. I thought they dance the routine very well but that the choreography wasn't as good as last year's only because Jai Ho has too many lyrical parts to the song. If you compare strictly the quick bollywood steps, this was as good as last year.

2. Mayla. Maks was so much better than Jonathan here that it could be bad for the latter. I really liked the shoulder rolls when Kayla was attached to Maks at the legs.

3. Kupley. I liked this. I thought they both really sold the performance very well (contrast with Vituko) and dance it well too. They were believable. I don't know how popular a routine it will be though.

4. Ravan. Another cute couple. Evan sells his performances really well. He'll be fine with a lyrical hip hop but may have problems with Latin or Krump.

(top 4 are almost interchangeable for me)

5. Adissa. This was good, not great but his lift was very strong.

6. Jealip? Phinine? This was nice. I think they partnered each other well.

7. Branette. I don't like the foxtrot. It's boring. But I thought they danced it well and had great lifts. Choreographers will love working with them because of that. I don't think foxtrot can ever translate into a lot of votes though.

(gap again)

8. Karlathan. I didn't think he was that good a dancer. I think Ricky was better but they cut him because they didn't want couples/set partners (as I mentioned elsewhere). He certainly had one "wow!" move though with the split between her legs. I thought Karla danced well though. Edited to add that I didn't find the choreography matched the music at all. The music was fast but the dance was so slow that I kept wanted them to speed it up.
Edited again to add that my spouse thought Jonathan was pretty hot. I don't see it. I can see Jason and Kupono, however.

9. Vituka. I did not like this routine but that is mostly Tyce's fault. What a lame idea. This is a problem because I liked what I had seen so far of these two. I hope they get a second chance because they deserve one after this.

10. Tonis. This didn't do anything for me either. Tony and Jonathan are the weakest male dancers from what I've seen. I didn't even like Tony's solo. Paris also does nothing for me.

06-11-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Question"
How much strategy do you think the judges use in picking the boots?

Let's say, for instance, that Vituka and Tonis are the bottom two vote-getters. It seems clear to me that the judges love Asuka, and would never boot her. They could boot Paris and Tony, leaving Asuka safe. But if they really like Asuka, then maybe they boot Vitolio as they would figure he is dragging her down and maybe another partner would help her. (Tony isn't a better dancer than Vitolio, but he might draw some sort of demographic votes.)

Too much conspiracy theory?

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-11-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Question"
Strategy? Well for each of the last three seasons, the judges have always eliminated a whole couple in the first week.

A Tribephyl routine

06-11-09, 04:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Question"
That's what I thought. Not really fair to a potentially good dancer who gets a bad partner, but I guess that is the way it goes.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-11-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Top 2:

Kayla/Maks- by far my fav of the night.
Melissa/Ade- sentimental fav because of her "seasoned-ness".

Interchangeably okay so won't list them.

Bottom 3:
(kinda hard since they were all good dancers, will base bottom 3 on the dances I really didn't care for)

8. Ashley/Kupono
9. Paris/Tony
10. Asuka/Vitolio

Will be hard to see any of them go.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-11-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
1. Kayla & Maks -- I really thought their samba was great!

2. Melissa & Ade -- love the song and the choreography was beautiful!

3. Randi & Evan -- better choreography than the Broadway one.

4. Caitlin & Jason -- Katua's Bollywood was better. Sorry.

5. Jeanine & Philip -- this is Philip's style, and Jeanine held her own in it.

6. Ashley & Kupono -- nice job but the jazz was a little weird.

7. Karla & Jonathan -- fine cha-cha-cha.

8. Janette & Brandon -- good foxtrot, but wasn't my favorite.

9. Asuka & Vitolio -- poor guys. They got shafted and Vitolio couldn't handle the choreography.

10. Paris & Tony -- this is Tony's style and he blew it. They're in trouble.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-09 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

Here's the summary based on the 9 rankings so far. Where there were unranked entries (citywatch and altpeach), I gave the unranked couples the same middle rank (all 5th for altpeach and all 7.5 for citywatch).

NB. This list is missing a couple of veteran watchers: qwertypie, Snidget, byoffer, etc.

Rank Girl Guy Average Rank (9 entries)

1 Kayla & Maksim 1.72
2 Melissa & Ade 2.94
3 Ashley & Kupono 3.89
4 Randi & Evan 4.17
5 Caitlin & Jason 4.33
6 Jeanine & Philip 5.33
7 Karla & Jonathan 6.94
8 Janette & Brandon 7.06
9 Paris & Tony 9.28
10 Asuka & Vitolio 9.33

The biggest variance was with Kupley (from first through 8th) and Jalin (from first through 7th).

4-5, 7-8 and 9-10 are essentially tied.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
1. Ashley/Kupono/Wade-- Wade is a big part of why I loved this, so he deserves to be part of the ranking. Kupono was amazing. I really liked the sharpness of his movements, but he still had some fluidity and I was kind of expecting not to like Ashley (saw an interview with her and she seemed completely boring) but she did great as well. Awesome routine.

2. Melissa/Ade-- This was really beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off Melissa, she was so lovely. I was really impressed with some of the lifts and tricks they did because it took crazy strength on both of their parts. Loved the synchonized leap- it took my breath away.

3. Randi/Evan-- Why can't Tyce just do Jazz routines? His jazz choreo is usually amazing, while his broadway is just the same old crap. I was quite impressed with Evan in this dance. I liked it very much.

4. Caitlin/Jason-- Very fun routine. Lots of energy. I loved the handstand split that Caitlin did, but I friggin hated the kiss at the end. I am always squicked out when they do that.

5. Kayla/Max-- I didn't love this as much as everyone else or the judges, but it was good. I think the music actually took away from the dance because it was the same beat the entire time and it made the dance seem like it didn't have any flow or excitement. Everything was at the same level.

6. Paris/Tony-- I tend to like the "harder" hip-hop routines, so I liked this one a little more than Jeanine/Phillip's. I thought Paris was awesome in this dance. She was really sharp and hitting all the steps hard. She may have been too smiley, but at least it seemed like she was having fun. I barely even noticed Tony. I haven't seen anything from him that impresses me so far.

7. Jeanine/Phillip-- I loved the ending and thought it was really sweet, but I was kind of bored by the rest of the dance. I like them both, but this was just meh for me.

8. Janette/Brandon-- Again, I found it boring. I loved Brandon's character performance of the dance, but I didn't like his dancing. At least not from the waist down. He wasn't taking big enough steps to really glide along the floor and it made him look stiff. I loved the lifts they did though. Janette was good, but... yeah, it was just ok.

9. Karla/Jonathan-- I had high hopes for this couple for some reason and I found them quite disappointing. Another boring dance. It didn't look like they were having fun or connecting. I found it kind of slow and lacking.

10. Asuka/Vitolio-- Eeesh. I hate the broadway routines. There have been VERY few that I enjoyed. I thought their dancing was good, but I guess in order to make Tyce's choreography look good you have to... I don't even know. I don't know what they could have done to make this better, except maybe have more fun and energy, but, blah. It was not good at all.

Flashy moves by Tribe!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-15-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
It's late, but I wanted to add these so I can compare my end of season rankings with my first impression rankings.

1.) Melissa & Ade
2.) Randi & Evan
3.) Jeanine & Phillip
4.) Caitlin & Jason
5.) Kayla & Max
6.) Janette & Brandon
7.) Ashley & Kupono
8.) Karla & Jonathan
9.) Asuka & Vitolio
10.) Paris & Tony

handyandy 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-16-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail handyandy Click to send private message to handyandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
Hey!
You've got to give me team #1, 2, etc. before I can start this. I remember their names, but not their placements.

And if the initial message had that. Still. puh. I thought the first 3 or so were good. and the last 3 were the tops.

Folks dismissed last week were dismissable. I didn't like Nigel's "we have one too many contemporary dancers" line -- she was better than the one who was left. He said it for the typical socialist multiculturalist diversity crap that it is.

06-17-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Top 20 - Rank 'em!"
They are listed in the order that they performed.

Tribe got my groove back

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •