The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
The US version has to get Melissa Williams to choreograph their disco because the two discos she has done are way, way, way better than anything that Sanchez woman has done.

Needless to say I loved Vincent and Arrasay. Voted for them.

What did you think of the Izaak put down?

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Results Show trigirl 11-13-08 1
 RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10 crs3192 11-14-08 2
 RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10 byoffer 11-14-08 3
   Results byoffer 11-14-08 4
 RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10 trigirl 11-14-08 5
   RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10 qwertypie 11-14-08 6
       RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10 MKitty 11-14-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-13-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Results Show"
Read Mia Michaels is choreographing the group number.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
I don't necessarily with your opinion of Melissa vs. Doriana Sanchez. I think their both fantastic.

I thought it was ridiculous of JM to put down Izaak. I agree that he should have gone home LAST WEEK and Francis should have been in the top 10 but whatever, that didn't happen. But I think it's stupid for JM to give out the ONLY put down of the four judges and also, he had already critisized him once that night! Repeating compliments is one thing, repeating insults, a whole other - plus he just got worse in the second round of critisism.

If you're going to leave it up to America to vote, then deal with who they choose.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
I actually posted this yesterday, but it got wiped out. Here is my recap from the performance show...

I blame the disappearance of the RTVW boards on the ousting of Lara last week. God is mad.

I watched the top 10 last night, but did not type as I watched since the board was down. My recap from memory:

Couples & dances:
Izaak and Natalli with Hip-hop
Danny and Kaitlyn with Mambo
Allie and Nico with Waltz
Vincent and Arassay with Disco
Lisa and Miles with contemporary

Each dancer also did a solo. The judges only commented on the couple dances.

Eliminations are all about votes now, and not the judges picks. So the worst dancer might not go home.

Comments:
- I found Kaitlyn's solo very weak, and her outfit undercovered her (I think her bum fell out!). She was very hot in her couple dance though.
- Izaak did a nice solo, but overall got very negative comments from the judges.
- why do the judges like Natalli so much?
- Nico and Allie did really well. I think he is the lead guy, and Allie and Arassay will be the f2 females.
- Arassay has been the leader since the beginning, but I thought her disco was not as good as Lara's. Sure, I am biased, but as I recall it was Lara's disco that made me sit up and take notice of her. Arassay didn't have the hips going like Lara did, but she should still be safe. Her solo was excellent.
- Miles was out of his element (isn't a breaker always out of element on this show?) but was called a fighter. He paid small tribute to Lara by reaching into his shirt to pull out a fake number.

Overall, I based on performance I would send Izaak and Kaitlyn home. Who knows what the voters will do?!?

Mostly, though, I miss Lara's smile.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Results"
Looks like I got half of the boots correct. I guess I am with the judges in not understanding what is keeping Izaak in the competition. Looking forward, there is no way he beats Nico, and I wouldn't expect him to beat Vincent on talent. He could beat Miles, but I hope not, as I really like Miles good attitude. F2 guys should be Nico and Vincent,but I really can't see Vincent beating Nico in a voting competition.

Kaitlyn is gone. She was good, but it was her turn. (actually last week insted of Lara, but I digress). Next should be Natalli, and then Lisa, with the F2 females Arassay and Allie. That will be a tough decision. Arassay is wonderful on the emotional and latin dances, but I haven't been impressed on the ballroom dances (she did one, right?) and the disco didn't work for me.

11-14-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
Yeah...I kind of felt it was Natalie's time to go home. Felt bad for Kaitlyn....she got stuck with a bad partner and yet HE is safe. Darn teenybopper vote!

bouncey by Ice

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
I wonder how much of his vote was do to JMG backlash? People don't like to see someone being picked on (no matter how true the comments were).

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10"
I was wondering that too..about the backlash vote or something like Vote for the Worst keeping him in. I winced when Jean marc was putting down Issak..and felt bad for I...but don't disagree with JMG.

I am soooo said that Francis is not in the top ten. He deserved to still be there! I am still upset over that one!

I am fine with Kaitlyn going, but I also agree that Natali will be next..then Lisa..or vice versa.

And, finally, notice that Leah didn't do ANY psych-outs when announcing who was in adn who was out...thank gawd!!! Maybe she was told to stop doing it...I hope so as it was actually tolerable to watch last night!

Still totally loving Nico, Vincent, Allie and Arrasay!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •