The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-08, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
So here we are boys and girls at the end of the season once again. Overall I thought it was a really good night of performances and all of them showed they belonged in the top 4, even though everyone also seemed to show some weaknesses at certain points as well. That I expected as they have got to be exhausted pushing themselves that hard for so long. I really like how much they seemed to enjoy each other even though this is a competition.

Who would you crown "America's Favorite Dancer" and who do you think America will.

Should Win.

I really think the night belonged to the boys, both girls are great but they just don't have the charisma that these two guys have.

If I look at the night I would give it to Twitch
Season overall I would give it Joshua.

Thinking back on the night's performances right after watching I really did think Twitch stepped it up and showed what he can do more than Joshua. I think season long Joshua has been much more consistent and has been challenged to grow much more than Twitch was.

Will Win.

Joshua. I don't think anyone can catch him at this point.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... Glow 08-07-08 1
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... emydi 08-07-08 2
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... Sagebrush Dan 08-07-08 3
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... Wiggle 08-07-08 4
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... SilverStar 08-07-08 5
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... emydi 08-07-08 6
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... DoodleBug 08-07-08 7
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dance... riverrocker 08-07-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
First of all, I feel it is important to note that I don't care. Watching the finale of a show is so much less interesting when there is nobody there to root for or against. I like Courtney now but she bugged me for a lot of the season so I couldn't get invested in her. I love, LOVE Joshua and Twitch. I agree that Joshua has been consistent (for the most part. His week with Chelsie was a freaking mess) and challenged. Twitch has been inconsistent and unchallenged. Katee is a gorgeous dancer but she was never challenged to dance outside of her style. Even her Paso was contemporary.

All that being said, of the four that we have to choose from, Joshua should win and I think that he will.

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

Should from overall

1. Josh
2. Katee
3. Twitch
4. Courtney

Should from last nite

1. Twitch
2. Josh
3. Katee
4. Courtney

Will

1. Josh
2. Twitch
3. Katee
4. Courtney

ETA: I did not read glowie's and smidge's posts before posting my own....good company to be in

*twitch*

Thanks tribey!

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
Should.

4. Courtney
3. Twitch
2. Josh
1. Katee wins

Will

4. Courtney
3. Katee
2. Josh
1. Twitch wins

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
Should:

4: Courtney
3: Twitch
2: Josh
1: Katee

Will:

4: Courtney
3: Twitch
2: Katee
1: Josh

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
Should:
4. Twitch
1. Katee/Josh/Courtney

(I think K/J/C have all done a great job this season. Katee has been consistently good, but she also hasn't been challenged as much. Josh and Courtney have had more dances that tested them, and for the most part they've done a great job. I really can't think of any routines they did that I thought were horrible. I'm sure there were a couple, but I've been mostly impressed with them. Twitch? meh. Sorry. I want to love you, but I just don't. I will be happy with any of them winning, except Twitch.)

Will:
4. Courtney
3. Katee
2. Twitch
1. Josh

(Note: I don't necessarily think that this will be the actual order, but I can totally see the producers making it seem like Twitch and Josh are the F2. This season has been all about the hip-hoppers, after all. I don't think they ever really say the final order of the dancers. We just assume.)

Flashy moves by Tribe!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

You are right but I think (hope) they eliminate in order of the votes....but only in season 1 were we told %s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_You_Think_You_Can_Dance_%28Season_1%29#Elimination_chart

the other 2 seasons were just "elimination order" but I still hope the orders were vote based...they seem like to me anyway...what did Dial idol say i wonder...last nite, dial idol would support your (and mine) will go order

http://dance.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp?season=4

last 2 years dial idol was "right"

http://dance.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp?season=3

http://dance.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp?season=2

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

After reading everyone's comments, I must say that it does help when your favorite is still in the mix. I'd still be fine with a four way tie, but I did vote for Joshua last night (didn't get one busy signal).

Should Win:
4. Courtney
3. Katee
2. Twitch
1. Josh

Will Win
4. Courtney
3. Twitch
2. Katee
1. Josh

I think it will come down to a guy and a gal - their star performers - Katee and Joshua. Josh will win because he was the most challenged with the styles, the most consistent all season, and he's so darn personable.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers."
Should:

4. Courtney
3. Katee
2. Twitch
1. Joshua

Will: same as above

I voted for Josh as much as I could, but I got a busy for nearly every redial; rarely did I get through, but I stayed with it. At the first, I favored Twitch and didn't like Courtney....but as time progressed, I was blown away by Josh. Wow, what talent! Katee is "good" and will go far, as will the others, but I really hope Josh wins.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •