The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gotta love Mary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gotta love Mary"
She has been working so hard at becoming intolerable. There was a day, I can't remember how long ago, that I thought she was adorable. Now? I'd like to punch her in the eye.

A Mary Murphy quote from this article:

“It’s refreshing...to have two hip-hop boys in our finale,” Murphy enthused to Us backstage at the July 31 results show, which saw Matt Kanemura and Chelsie Hightower dance for a final time.

“Secretly, I was kind of hoping for (this to happen),” she continued. “I would be happy if a hip-hop dancer won this competition. It has never happened before.”

"Secretly"? Really Mary? That was a secret? It was a secret that you wanted Mark to leave?

Really Mary? Joshua and Twitch were underdogs? When was this? Joshua "can do anything"? "anything"?

Way to make me care about these people and who gets the tiara, fools. gah. "secretly"?

Oh. And? Yes, they said "Matt Kanemura". *scream*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gotta love Mary Snidget 08-04-08 1
   RE: Gotta love Mary Glow 08-04-08 2
 RE: Gotta love Mary qwertypie 08-04-08 3
 RE: Gotta love Mary true 08-05-08 4
   RE: Gotta love Mary Sagebrush Dan 08-05-08 5
   RE: Gotta love Mary Glow 08-05-08 6
       RE: Gotta love Mary true 08-05-08 7
           RE: Gotta love Mary Glow 08-05-08 8
           RE: Gotta love Mary Snidget 08-05-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
*WHACK* to US weekly for the typo.

*makes note to never give a secret to Mary to keep*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-04-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
IV Real

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
Mary Murphy = "Queen of Subtlety"

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
Ugh. Mark was the most unique of the three remaining guys. I just don't get all the Twitch love, although I do think Joshua has a spark about him.

I avoided this show until this year simply because Mary is so obnoxious. Sadly, I can do a spot on impression of her. Scares my family to death when I squeal. Hee.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
Well....? Let's hear it.

08-05-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-08 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

Mark was the most unique of the three remaining guys.

fixed.

I do really enjoy Twitch. He worked really hard to get on the show. I just don't think he should be where he is. Top 10 would have been plenty. I just remind myself that it doesn't matter who wins this show. It really doesn't. Sure, they get some money and a spot in an Adam Shankman movie. (Twitch has already had that experience.) You have to think though, that some of these guys aren't going to have any troubles making money. Seriously, I really can't imagine Mark having trouble keeping his face out there (please) if that's the path he chooses (please). I'll just sit back and wait for Tim Burton and Johnny Depp to give him a call. And if Shankman wants Mark or Kherington or Gev or Will or Chelsie in his movie, of course he can approach them about it. It's that the winner has a guaranteed spot. Will is a beautiful dancer. He's a beautiful man. I can't see him getting turned down for anything. So even though I think this should be the week we find out if Mark or Will gets the crown, I've accepted that America will choose between two much less worthy guys. oh well.

Go Courtney!

And yes, please. I'd like to hear your Mary impression. Just once though.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
Mark was the most unique of the three remaining guys.

I stand corrected and agree with your entire post.

**SQUEALS** YES I DO!! **SQUEALS**

Ok, I had to tone it down, otherwise I'd surely break RTVW all to bits. Webby would not be happy.

08-05-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
wow. *surprised look* Thank you.

*holds ears*

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gotta love Mary"
*checks monitor glass for cracks*

Looks like it survived, just don't do that again.

*schedules hearing exam*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •