The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-08, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
Well, I think they all stepped up their game this week. Maybe seeing the obvious boot Comfort slip through lit a fire under their tushies.

Should Go

Girls
Comfort
Chelsie (sorry Bullzy, but one of your crushes has to be here)

Comfort going home.

Guys

Twitch
Will

Will going home, it is about time for a shocking "front-runner" to fall episode.

Will Go

Girls

Comfort
Chelsie

Chelsie going home. I think too many people like the underdog story but I don't think it will take her past the top 6.

Guys
Mark
Twitch

Twitch going home. I think Mark has enough outrage to save him this week, but don't know if he has enough to keep out of the bottom 2 of 4. (And I wouldn't be surprised if they put him in the bottom two even if he isn't to make people think he isn't as popular as he is)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... Glow 07-24-08 1
   Agree DoodleBug 07-24-08 2
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... byoffer 07-24-08 3
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... riverrocker 07-24-08 4
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... qwertypie 07-24-08 5
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... djandy 07-24-08 6
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... iatovttotx78 07-24-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Should go:
Comfort going home
Courtney

Twitch going home
Joshua (only because he's had some really great numbers)
ETA: gosh, that's pretty unclear. I meant Joshua gets to stay over Twitch in my Should Go category because he has had some really great numbers. Not that he should be in the bottom two because he has had some great numbers.

Will go:
Comfort going home
Courtney
(I really can't see it going any other way. I'd be okay with Comfort lasting another week and Courtney going home... never thought I'd say that.)

Mark
Twitch going home

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
with Glow.

I'd love to have Mark around for one more week so he can dance with Katee.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
I'm new at this, but here is my $0.02:

Should go:
Comfort (going home)
Courtney

Mark
Joshua (going home) - I thought he was really weak last night.

Will go:
Comfort (going home)
Courtney

Mark (going home) - I hope I am wrong.
Joshua

I think Katee and Chelsie are untouchable. Twitch isn't the best dancer, but this is favourite dancer, and he has charisma. Will gets to stay because of his great solo.

Oh, and Should go:
Cat should go home with me. Right Bullz??

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-24-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
Should go:

Comfort
Courtney

Will go:

Courtney, unfortunately

Should go:

Will
Mark (sorry to all the Mark fans)

Will go:

Will

We're down to nearly the best, of course, but I just don't think Comfort can cut it...but "they" may rig it so she stays another week.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
should go
girls
Comfort
Chelsie
with Comfort going
Will go
same as above
should go
boys
Joshua
Mark
Joshua going
Will go
Same.
I hope Mark has support and the audience can see past the judges manipulation. He really wasn't that bad in the FT.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-24-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
Should Go:

Comfort - going home
Courtney
Will - going home (didn't care for his Samba or HH, but his solo was good)
Josh - weaker this week

Will Go:
Comfort - going home
Courtney
Mark - going home
Will

I just don't think that Mark can overcome the judges' pimping of Will.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-24-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 8 "
Should Go:
Courtney & Comfort, with Comfort leaving
Mark & Mark, with Mark leaving

Will go:
Courtney & Comfort, with Comfort leaving
Mark & Twitch, with Mark leaving

God, I really hope I'm right, I don't know if I can stand to loose Will, Twitch or (especially Josh). Mark's okay, but I don't really get why some people LOVE him.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •