The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ok tonights show-7/2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trobins 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-08, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trobins Click to send private message to trobins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ok tonights show-7/2"
Nigel really caught me by surprise with critiques on Courtney & Gev. Most of the time I can agree with him on the comments that he gives to each contestant, but I did not agree with the Hip Hop comment he made tonight. I notice on the past few shows comments have been referenced to the hip hop style that reflects that some dance experts are still not well informed about the hip hop style or hip hop culture. They don't seem to be knowleageable about this particular dance style and they are trying to fit anything in to the category to make it fall into that category. Nigel's comment tonight proved that he does not have a clue about hip hop. Courtney danced like a hip-hopster. She was actually up there with Comfort tonight. Some of the other hip-hop performances that people have attempted were not as good as the hip hop routine they did tonight. Hip Hop does have a lot of feet work and pops, at least in the east coast. All in all, the show is great and we have a lot of talented dancers this year. I just need people to be just as sharp about the hip hop style as they are the waltz, tango, jazz, contemporary styles, etc.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 MKitty 07-03-08 1
 RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 qwertypie 07-03-08 2
 RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 DrKegel 07-03-08 3
   RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 qwertypie 07-03-08 7
 Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-03-08 4
   RE: Forgot one example ... KeithFan 07-03-08 5
       RE: Forgot one example ... whimsey 07-03-08 6
       RE: Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-04-08 8
           RE: Forgot one example ... qwertypie 07-04-08 9
           RE: Forgot one example ... Sagebrush Dan 07-04-08 10
               RE: Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-04-08 11
                   RE: Forgot one example ... Snidget 07-04-08 12
                       RE: Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-04-08 13
                           RE: Forgot one example ... Snidget 07-04-08 14
                               RE: Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-04-08 16
                               RE: Forgot one example ... riverrocker 07-04-08 18
                                   RE: Forgot one example ... qwertypie 07-04-08 19
                                   RE: Forgot one example ... Sagebrush Dan 07-05-08 21
                           RE: Forgot one example ... qwertypie 07-04-08 15
                               RE: Forgot one example ... DrKegel 07-04-08 17
                               RE: Forgot one example ... Snidget 07-05-08 22
 RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 Sunny_Bunny 07-04-08 20
   RE: Ok tonights show-7/2 qwertypie 07-05-08 23
   We have to go farther back to how t... DrKegel 07-05-08 24
       RE: We have to go farther back to h... sharnina 07-05-08 25
           RE: We have to go farther back to h... DrKegel 07-05-08 26
               RE: We have to go farther back to h... Snidget 07-05-08 27
                   RE: We have to go farther back to h... DrKegel 07-05-08 28
                       RE: We have to go farther back to h... bullzeye 07-06-08 29
                           RE: We have to go farther back to h... DrKegel 07-06-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-03-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"
Welcome to the Boards Trobins!

I agree. I think Nigel should keep his yap shut about hip hop when he has no clue about this genre of dance. I couldn't keep my eyes off Courtney last night and I thought she did a terrific job. I am glad they had Napoleon and Tabitha also judging last night as they appreciated her and they are in that area. Nigel and Mary and driving me crazy this season, so I am usually thankful for the guest judges that accompany them!

Tribe "Nationed" me...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"
Well, they know less than squat about Argentine Tango as well, so pull up a chair and I'll pour you a drink

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-03-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"

Just my take on things, but the critiquing that went on last night was most foul. They were fluffing up people that danced horribly (Comfort) and putting down people that really didn't do that badly (Kherington and Twitch - first dance - her turns were so smooth as to be spotless). They also nitpicked people that danced well and for God's sake even went so far as to criticize the color of Joshua's shirt?????? What???? The dancing of Katee was the problem not the color of his stupid shirt.

I'm thinking they already know who they want to win and just have to nudge us sheep over to the proper pasture. You've got to understand that Nigel may know diddley-squat about hip hop, but the average viewer of this show knows even less. It's funny, but you take a show like "America's Favorite Dance Crew" that has an audience vote and the audience gets it right. The best crew won first time around and they were up against the second best crew. And I say that because of the final dance. Jabbawocky really did WIN the contest in that final round. They weren't primed for it and were properly put in the bottom when they didn't do so well.

I don't know what it is about this show, but people vote all over the place and are heavily influenced by the judges. I hope to god it ain't what Nigel said about personality. I'd almost rather believe the results are fixed by the judges by the comments they make than to believe someone would vote for a horrible dancer because they 'liked' them.

I can only give an example about ballet. Forget what movie I was watching, but they actually had ballet dancing in it. The audience and the person I went with were driving me crazy applauding things that weren't hard and just ignoring really incredible moves. Maybe it's the same here. There are so many different dance styles that people just don't realize how difficult some things are?

07-03-08, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"
Ohh -- you touched a nerve there with me. Drives me nuts when the audience cheers for the relatively easy lunges and poses yet are silent for the intricate footwork (not that they can see any with the shoddy camera work). And it really frosts my buns when the choreographers start pandering to the public by packing the routine with lifts, poses and tricks, with very little dancing.

07-03-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Forgot one example ... "

Forgot to give one example, well two examples of what I'm talking about. Mary actually praised Comfort for having a 'pointed' foot when Thayne lifted her. Now Mary failed to mention that ... COMFORT'S FOOT WAS SICKLED!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKED RIDICULOUS!!!!!! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT SICKLE YOUR FOOT WHEN YOU POINT YOUR TOE!!!!!!! IF YOU DO THIS, YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO BE AN UNTRAINED AND NOT VERY GOOD DANCER THAT SHOULD BE BOOED OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I've regained my composure. Now for the next point that I made in the other thread, Mary has ALWAYS mentioned the leg pump as being an integral part of swing. Last night?????? She did not mention Katee's lack of leg action NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!!!!! Why????!!!!! Why, oh, why?!!!!!!!!! Is it no longer important.

Oh, and it was ridiculous defending Comfort's waltz. And this is how Mary and the rest skew the voting. Tabitha and company rightfully criticize Comfort, but Mary identifies herself as "AN EXPERT ON WALTZ." Wow! Really? Then how come you didn't know it sucked? But the point is, if the audience doesn't know what the waltz is supposed to look like who are they going to listen to? Right! The supposed expert!!!!

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
Is Comfort's sickle foot anything like Mia Michaels' cloven hoof?

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-03-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
bwahaha

07-04-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Forgot one example ... "

Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!! No one was supposed to notice that!

And it's much more egregious.

But no one noticed it? Wonder why ... oh, I wonder why!!!!!!!

And then to prove my point, they keep Comfort this time around. What a surprise! Not!

It was clear from the slanted, biased judging that was going on that they wanted desperately to keep Comfort for whatever reason. She has not shown she can cross-over to another style like say, Gev, and they shouldn't be keeping her around. If she needs training, and they think there's potential, LET THE STUPID JUDGES PITCH IN AND BUY HER LESSONS ON THEIR OWN AND NOT USE THE SHOW FOR THIS PURPOSE!!!!!!

07-04-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
PSSST! Did you know Comfort and Lacey are sisters? Just sayin'

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
Looks like Nigel finally agreed with you. From the looks of her solo, it seems as if she doesn't know how to do hip hop, either.

07-04-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
>Looks like Nigel finally agreed with
>you. From the looks
>of her solo, it seems
>as if she doesn't know
>how to do hip hop,
>either.
>
>
>

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Nigel agreed with me?

I immediately change my position and will come up with a new conspiracy theory!

But didn't that old coot also say that he actually 'liked' the contestants this year? Amazing!

Like I said, if he's formed some sort of emotional bond with one of these contestants (cough Comfort cough), then let him do it on his own time!

She needs to go home.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Nigel said it was not unanimous about which girl would go home.

He wanted comfort to go home, but the other judges all voted to keep her in so he was over-ruled.

ETA: I think he can like all the contestants and think they are a good group of contestants and still decide that of these three this one goes home. But I could see his point of it will be nice when it is out of his hands and he doesn't have to choose between people that all have something about them he liked enough to want them on the show.

07-04-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
>LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08
>AT 01:38 PM (EST)

>
>Nigel said it was not unanimous
>about which girl would go
>home.
>
>He wanted comfort to go home,
>but the other judges all
>voted to keep her in
>so he was over-ruled.
>
-----------------

I think this post shows that you are much less cynical, jaded and bitter than I am. Kudos to that at least.

As for the point you're making, you're relying on what Nigel said and assuming that this is gospel. I doubt very much that Mary and Tabitha & Co. went crazy and went against him. Nigel runs the show. Nigel is the controlling interest and the blame is spread around in this ridiculous manner of taking turns championing someone.

I don't believe what Nigel said for a minute. I see how's it's done and that's how I knew the pitch was being made for Comfort to stay through Mary saying that Comfort was in any way competent in the waltz and by the other judges - Nigel included - nitpicking and making ridiculous comments about the dancers that danced well.

I think that's the sticking point of how I can prove Nigel is in on this conspiracy. If his judging on Wednesday had been fair and not totally squirrelly, I might believe that Mary just went unhinged and took Tabitha & Co. with her, but that's not the case. His comments were absolutely trash. And many others have said the same thing as regards to this so it's not just me seeing something that isn't there.

Comfort's foot was SICKLED when raised in a lift that the entire audience saw. It was a pose and it was held longer than normally. None of the other dancers have done this and Mary, the EXPERT in waltz, didn't see this? But she did see that her foot was pointed? How can this be? How? It can't!

Comfort needs to take her sickled pointed feet and go home and the show need to get a clue as to judging fairly. Either that or tell us that they're going to choose who wins for other reasons than dancing ability.

07-04-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Wow, I'm usually not accused of a lack of cynicism.

I do think the judging is often uneven and based on who they want to stay rather than what they actually saw.

I do thing sometimes that can make what is said Weds and Thurs seem incongruent.

Assuming of course that the people in the bottom three are even really the people in the bottom three.

I don't think Comfort was targeted by any of the judges as the one to be sent home on Thursday based on what they said Weds. I think there are girls other than the three in the bottom they want sent home now, just they are in pairs that are keeping them safe.

I can see T&N voting for the only hip-hop girl to stay. I can see Mary voting Comfort to stay based on what she said on Weds and that they need a hip hop girl on the tour.

I could see Nigel seeing that she really isn't going to be as much of an asset on the tour as the other two girls and so deciding of the three he had to choose from (again assuming he didn't decide who the bottom three is regardless of what America voted) Comfort was the one he didn't want on the tour, and that she doesn't have enough fans to keep her around.

I think their judging is often about making sure they get the ratings, not about the dance. I do think the judges disagree on who will bring in the ratings and what names will get people to buy tickets for the tour.

Cynical enough for you?

07-04-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
>LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08
>AT 02:44 PM (EST)

>

>
>I don't think Comfort was targeted
>by any of the judges
>as the one to be
>sent home on Thursday based
>on what they said Weds.
> I think there are
>girls other than the three
>in the bottom they want
>sent home now, just they
>are in pairs that are
>keeping them safe.
>

I was actually saying the opposite of this. I have my foot in mouth when I speak and apparently do the same thing in the written word.

The point I made so poorly is that the judges targeted OTHER dancers that actually did quite well. This would make them seem as if they did not do as well to the segment of America that doesn't know anything about dancing and relies on the judges for opinions. By criticizing other dancers that did well, you basically level the playing field for people who did not do well. You really, really, really level it by having an 'expert' in a particular dance giving huge thumbs up to a contestant. This is what Mary did by championing Comfort. So you had the judges tearing all the other dancers to shreds and really, really nitpicking, but then when Comfort comes along Mary leaps to her defense in a huge way! So the opposite of what you thought I said is true. I thought Comfort was TARGETED to stay at everyone else in the competition's expense.

>
>Cynical enough for you?

Wow, I really didn't mean that as an insult. I think you are terribly witty and sarcastic and I suppose cynical, but I don't think you're mean-spirited and sour. I believe I am most times.

It was actually a compliment. I admire your rapier-like skill in skewering from time-to-time, but I think you're solidly on your feet.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-04-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08
>AT 02:44 PM (EST)

>
>Assuming of course that the people in the bottom three are even really the people in the bottom three.

Want to add my "amen" to your comment here! There is no way for "us" to know who REALLY scored in the bottom three. It is a good way for Nigel and co. to eliminate those they think won't pull in the viewers.

And while we're on a bit of a cynical rant here, ;), I'd like to say that it really burns my grits that they have the guys and gals dance together nearly all the way to the end, but pick only ONE as the winner! Grr. IF (and a big IF at that) there is any reliance on the vote, then why can't the fan fav guy and fan fav gal get the prize? It isn't that 'they' couldn't afford to do two awards. Just my 2 cents.

07-04-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
Word!
Sort of tangent
Dear Sweet Mom and I got into an argument about that last week. She didn't want to see any ballroom because most of the dancers couldn't pull it off. I like when they have ballroom (even when it's butchered) because people start to realize that it is hard and requires a different skill set than classical dancing.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
I agree that there should be one guy and one gal to win this.

07-04-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
I think this post shows that you are much less cynical, jaded and bitter than I am.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA! *Wipes tear from eye*
Sorry Snidge!
Wow -- Dr. Kegel, you are way too young to be so soured on life (or at least this show).
Just keep thinking happy thoughts (and/or about Bullzeye's siggie)

07-04-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
>I think this post shows that
>you are much less cynical,
>jaded and bitter than I
>am.

>BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
>*Wipes tear from eye*
>Sorry Snidge!
>Wow -- Dr. Kegel, you are
>way too young to be
>so soured on life (or
>at least this show).

Thanks, but I am waaaaayyy old and feeling it these days. Had to even stop taking my beloved dance classes because my body is falling apart.

Ouch!!!!!!

>
>Just keep thinking happy thoughts (and/or
>about Bullzeye's siggie)

Now you're talking! I just leave that gif running all night! It's sure to put a smile on my face!!!

I wonder if I wore a red dress like Cat if ... ?????

Hmmmm.....

07-05-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Forgot one example ... "
Qwerty gets me, she really really gets me. *smooch*

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"
I have to agree with Doc on this one. Comfort is by far the weakest dancer left on this show, has been in the bottom trough since week one and yet has been kept along for the tour. Gee, lets keep the weakest link so the teenagers will buy tickets to the stupid tour.

Rats, bugger, bloody hell. *blushes*

Nigel is the bloody producer, he should have over-ridden the screaming meemie and the gruesome twosome.

It's sooooooo obvious that they want a guy to win, and we all know which one.

Sorry, but I'm one hot under the fur bunny!

07-05-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ok tonights show-7/2"
Would a nice iced drink help cool you off?
(I am not sure I understand the logic of keeping around someone who is consistently in the bottom three due to lack of audience support to sell tickets to an upcoming tour)

07-05-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
24. "We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself and, in fact, I didn't! But we have to go back a little farther than this as to how this deck has been stacked.

Okay, we have Debbie - impartial - Allen on the judging panel. And by gosh, by golly, by gee, who the heck shows up out of the blue (who could have guessed!) but Will!!!! Wow, what a serprize!!!!! I'm sure she was shocked out of her mind that he made the auditions and there was no previous knowledge or anything to him being there! Like Lacey making the finals last year. Let's see Schwimmer connection - Mary trying to kiss their a## - and by golly even though she can't do a developpe or complete even a SINGLE unassisted turn, she makes it to the final four!!!! But let's stick with Will.

Now, okay, EEEEEVVVEEEEN if I were stupid enough to believe that he showed up out of the blue and was just passing by the theater with his dance gear and saw they were holding auditions and decided to partake and set a spell - who did Debbie champion at the auditions? And this was shown, so lord knows who else she helped put through. Does anyone remember? SUZIE Q!!!!!!!!!! Now who here thought Suzie could dance based on what we saw at the audition? I would have cut her so fast her boots would have been left behind on stage. But DEBS who is probably the most hyper critical dancer around LIKED her? Enough to put her through to Vegas? Come on!!!! Why? Why oh why? Hmmmm... could it be that she would be NO competition to who is eventually going to win? Because if we go further, they CUT one of the strongest dancers ever ... KELLI BAKER!!!!!!!

Not for nothing and I love you guy son this site to death, but I went on a real ballerina dancing site where dancers actually studying dance post about dance and not reality TV (no offense to any of you who have already more than proved that you are knowledgeable beyond what I'll ever be so kisses), to see what they said about the top 20 dancers. Now this was before anyone danced. The posts were made after the final 20 were just picked and announced. UNANIMOUSLY THEY WERE SAYING THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT BONNIE STORY'S DAUGHTER, KELLI BAKER WAS CUT AND DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL SAID HOW MUCH THEY LOVED HER!!!!!!! THEY ALSO SAID THE REASON GIVEN BY NIGEL WAS LAME AND DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!!

Well, it didn't make any sense dancewise - but it sure as he## makes sense if you want someone else to win. Kelli was good and popular enough to win, but that would have interfered with the plans.

I have no problems with a show wanting to make money. None. Or the producers of the show making money. None. But why do they think that the American public ... or any public ... would not turn out to dancers who can actually dance?

Think in this case it's about the slice of the money pie. They get to decide who gets the money and who gets the slices. The Schwimmers are in on this money train as is now Debbie. There is no way that Debbie Allen with all her training could possibly think that Suzie Q could cut it. None. But she wasn't there to be good, she was there to be non-competitive and she did that beautifully.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-05-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "
*puts finishing touches on aluminum foil hat*

Here you go, Dr. Kegel, maybe this will help.

I happen to agree with you.

GUESS WHAT! I got a FEV-ah -- and the only pre-SCRIP-tion
-- is MORE COWBELL!

Shar's World

07-05-08, 05:25 PM (EST)
26. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "
>*puts finishing touches on aluminum foil
>hat*
>
>Here you go, Dr. Kegel, maybe
>this will help.
>
>I happen to agree with you.
>
>
>
>GUESS WHAT! I got a
>FEV-ah -- and the only
>pre-SCRIP-tion
>-- is MORE COWBELL!
>
>Shar's World

Not sure I get the reference.

Thanks for agreeing, if you are agreeing.

07-05-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
27. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

"The phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and is often used to characterize conspiracy theorists."

this pop culture moment sponsored bye Snidget's Emporium of Inanities.

07-05-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "

Thanks! The case it is solved!

Yes, I am a complete conspiracy theorist.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-06-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "
Yes, I am a complete conspiracy theorist.

Really? Never would have guessed.

Actually, now that I think about it, I seem to recall that from last season.

07-06-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
30. "RE: We have to go farther back to how the deck was stacked ... "
>Yes, I am a complete conspiracy
>theorist.

>
>Really? Never would have guessed.
>
>
>
> Actually, now that
>I think about it, I
>seem to recall that from
>last season.

*must answer bullzeye*
*must look away from gif*
*must not stare at shaking his moneymaker*
*must ...*

Oh, forget about looking away!

Did you say something bullzie?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •