The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marksie Nation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marksie Nation"
I love them. I've been trying to be reserved and indifferent because that's the way you really should be when watching these kinds of shows. right? I can't hold back anymore. (not that I've ever been able to hold that up for long)

Week one? Tim Burton's wedding? love. So quirky and gorgeous.
Week two? Argentine Tango was hot. Mark was HOTT.
Week three? Bleeding Love was beautiful.

They've become the couple to beat (for me).

Here is Mark's You Tube Channel.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marksie Nation Sagebrush Dan 06-26-08 1
   RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-26-08 3
       RE: Marksie Nation Sagebrush Dan 06-26-08 4
           RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-26-08 5
 RE: Marksie Nation Snidget 06-26-08 2
 RE: Marksie Nation emydi 06-26-08 6
   RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-26-08 8
 RE: Marksie Nation MKitty 06-26-08 7
   RE: Marksie Nation emydi 06-26-08 9
   RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-26-08 10
   RE: Marksie Nation Asrai 06-26-08 13
       RE: Marksie Nation MKitty 06-26-08 14
           RE: Marksie Nation dragonflies 06-30-08 26
 RE: Marksie Nation SilverStar 06-26-08 11
 RE: Marksie Nation Asrai 06-26-08 12
 RE: Marksie Nation Ahtumbreez 06-26-08 15
 RE: Marksie Nation DoodleBug 06-26-08 16
   RE: Marksie Nation starshyn99 06-27-08 18
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-27-08 17
 RE: Marksie Nation djandy 06-27-08 19
   RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-27-08 20
       RE: Marksie Nation Sagebrush Dan 06-27-08 22
           RE: Marksie Nation Glow 06-27-08 23
 RE: Marksie Nation frodis 06-27-08 21
   RE: Marksie Nation Sagebrush Dan 06-29-08 25
 RE: Marksie Nation mattben 06-28-08 24
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 07-11-08 27
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 07-15-08 28
 For Glowie DoodleBug 07-18-08 29
   RE: For Glowie Glow 07-18-08 30
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 08-06-08 31
   RE: Marksie Nation emydi 08-06-08 32
       RE: Marksie Nation Glow 08-06-08 33
           RE: Marksie Nation emydi 08-06-08 34
               *scream* Glow 08-06-08 35
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 08-06-08 36
   RE: Marksie Nation CTgirl 08-06-08 37
   RE: Marksie Nation emydi 08-07-08 38
 RE: Marksie Nation Glow 08-08-08 39
   RE: Marksie Nation emydi 08-08-08 40
       RE: Marksie Nation Glow 08-08-08 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I'm a huge Mark fan. Still deciding between Marksie and Markington.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I'd like one of these with Mark.

06-26-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marksie Nation"
One of which with Mark? Chelsie or Twitch?

Twartch? Twark? Mirtch?

06-26-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Marksie Nation"
hee! ummmm. hmmmm. decisions decisions... Just Mark?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marksie Nation"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-08 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

I like their first dance, but haven't been feeling the love since then, not sure why.

ETA: Rewatched last night's dance, still didn't lvoe it as much as everyone else seems to, but definitely liked it more with the music turned off. I think my dislike of the song didn't help.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marksie Nation"
hey you stole my nickname!!

06-26-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Marksie Nation"
huh? me? ummm. what?

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-26-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marksie Nation"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-08 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

I am so with you on this. I am really getting into Mark, and oh yeah, Chelsie..but ESPECIALLY Mark!!!

I really loved Bleeding Love. I am putting them up there with Twitchington and Katee/Joshua (who should they be? Katua? Joshee? )

Goin' Tuscan from Surfkitten 2008

06-26-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I remember calling them Joshee in week 1!

I do like to make up nicknames...but I'm sure these are all over the other sights. The best nicknames to date are Tranji and Dancey imho

06-26-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Marksie Nation"
So the crooked pinkies aren't distracting you either? My husband, every time you could see Mark's hands, would pause the DVR and say, "Look at them! Look at his pinkies!" heh.

Joshee!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I was thinking about that, too. I know everybody likes to mesh the names, but I kept calling them KaJo, even though I prefer JoKa. Sorry, that's all I have!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-26-08, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Actually, I think KaJo is good!

Jumping on the KaJo Nation bandwagon too! (see, that has a good ring to it...)

Tribe "Nationed" me...

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I just keep calling them Joshua and his partner.

beautifully created by my friend Syren

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Yup, I am fully a member of Marksie Nation. They are both amazing. I can't wait to see what they do next!

Flashy moves by Tribe!
Where are our cool Marksie sigpics?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Marksie Nation"
OMG! After last night, I am totally on board as a proud Marksie fan!

I didn't get to watch the actual show (was at a focus group), but was able to watch on youtube and every time I watched, I cried and got the goosebumps. Amazing job by them!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I've been a Chelsie fan since the first time she was on. and now? I love them both! Put me on the Marksie train for sure.

Agman took me to the islands

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Mark was AWESOME in tonight's opening number. You can tell Mia is in love with him.....

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-27-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Marksie Nation"
And that is saying a lot if you keep in mind how meh she was about him the first week. During the whole intro to their first week's contemp number Mia kept going on how she though Mark was not getting it. I'm glad she changed her mind and featured him so. I think he is just AMAZING!

06-27-08, 07:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I'm putting last night's group number in this thread because Mark was front and center.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Count me in as a fan of Marksie Nation. I've also loved Chelsie since the Auditions. Chelsie is very versatile and has been great in every dance style, and Mark is turning into a chameleon. I'm loving both of them.

06-27-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Chameleon. yep.

I keep finding these screencaps from last night's group dance. He's so ridiculous!

I can't believe that anybody watching that saw anybody else.

06-27-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Yeah, his charisma is pretty amazing. OTOH, I saw some activity happening on the sides of the screen that the cameras were not focusing on.

No sign of Twitch in that routine.

06-27-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I hate the camera work on this show. HATE. Not that I'd have noticed much else in that group number anyway.

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I'm in. Especially for Mark. He's very compelling. And intriguing. And fascinatingly strange. I can't take my eyes off of him. Gaaah.

Chelsie is doing well keeping up with him but I get the impression from her interview snippets on the show that she doesn't quite "get" him.

I really hope to see these two do a Paso Doble. *fingers crossed*

06-29-08, 02:15 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Mark would so kill on Paso Doble.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-28-08, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I'm enjoying the dancing. Like Survivor, I still don't know everyone's names.

I think they're decently good this season. And it's impressive how they improve with tutoring after their audition stage.

I wish Mary would stop screaming.

07-11-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Marksie Nation"
So next week they're switching up the partners. I figured I'd come in here and put up links to their other dances.

Jazz
Foxtrot
Salsa
Broadway

I think they'll both be just fine with other partners but I will miss watching them together.

07-15-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Marksie Nation"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-08 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

Markington Nation this week. I'm guessing because he's the only other guy tall enough to pair her with.

The tight jeans and cowboy hat Mark may just be enough to make me purr... I just hope it's as nice as it is in my imagination.

eta:

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "For Glowie"

07-18-08, 10:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: For Glowie"
abs

I'm not crazy about that picture for some reason. I feel like I should be though.

08-06-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Hollywood 411 interview with Chelsie & Mark. Chelsie wants Twitch to win. (And? Hello? Mark is gorgeous. OMG! The hair, the shirt, the thighs, the grin.)

movmnt magazine's Ivan with the Top 6. I'm posting this in this thread because of the way Chelsie is leaning on Mark (I too would like a Mark armchair, please) and at around 4:00 in, the interaction between those two is so adorable, I had to share this here.

I fully admit that I am still watching The Rose at least once per day (just finished watching it for the first time today). I really love the simple beauty of it. I wish, so very much, that this was a Mark and Chelsie routine instead of a group routine. The other four just get in the way (at one point, literally in the way), I think. The connection between these two is amazing.

The part when Mark comes up behind her and puts his arm across her waist, you can see her sigh. Maybe that was part of the characterization of the dance but she is so much more grounded from that point on. It's remarkable really.
This picture of that moment is magic. I honestly don't mean because of how drop.dead.gorgeous Mark is in it either (that hair, that opened shirt, those thighs).

The part around 1:45, when the guys pull the girls up off the ground, and this gets me every time, notice the placement of Chelsie's head compared to the others.

If this was meant to be their swan song, congratulations Mandy Moore. It could have been a coincidence though because the more I watch it, the more I believe they were featured because of their connection. That kind of chemistry, the kind that Mark and Chelsie have, was necessary for this beautifully simple routine. Congratulations, Mark and Chelsie for making this routine so freaking gorgeous.

They have really owned my heart this summer. I hope to see a lot of them tonight and Thursday. In Mark's case, I hope he never goes away. Stay in the spotlight, please, Mr. Kanemura.

08-06-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Marksie Nation"
(And? Hello? Mark is gorgeous. OMG! The hair, the shirt, the thighs, the grin.)

was that a Members Only jacket? I liked the shirt

08-06-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Marksie Nation"
"Wait, wait, wait. Is that a Members Only jacket?" ~ Coach Taylor to Matt Saracen

Yes.

08-06-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Marksie Nation"
wow I forgot about that reference....do you have directTv for season 3?

no smash no jason OMH!! good thing Tim is in 14th grade

08-06-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
35. "*scream*"
NO!!! I do not.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

08-06-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Marksie Nation"
Marksie Tribute to Cook's rainbow song.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Marksie Nation"
I really enjoyed that, a lot. They were a great couple.

I got teary-eyed at the end for them!

Spotlighted by Tribe

08-07-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Marksie Nation"
*sniff*

that was so nice. I'll have to remember to bring a mega size box of kleenex to the show!

I really do hate that I love that song so much

08-08-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Marksie Nation"
For anybody who thought Mark probably couldn't do the leaps in that Russian dance, I give you this from the audition show.

08-08-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Marksie Nation"

but could he do Blake's What is Blake's anyway?

08-08-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Marksie Nation"
uhhh. I'm not one to doubt Mark but... I'm guessing Blake was talking about this (at about the 1:00 mark). That's him at the end of the SYTYCD intro.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •