The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-07, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Welcome to So You Think You Can Be The Dancer.

What another wild week, who knew suspenders could be hot?

Who knew Wade babbled like that? Yikes, can't we get another guest with something to pimp for next week?

On the one hand we have Wade trying to be too deep on the other hand we've got the dancers who can't come up with anything more interesting to say about their partner for lo these many weeks than "they look nice, giggle."

On with the game, you know what to do!

SYTYCBTD is a role playing game. See this thread for casting: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/112.shtml.

Anyone not signed up as a character on the show, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be a cameraperson, costume, prop, etc

Please keep the game in the game thread. Posting as your character on other threads can be confusing for new posters.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... fullofgrace2470 07-19-07 1
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... SilverStar 07-19-07 2
 *yawn* Sagebrush Dan 07-19-07 3
   RE: *yawn* qwertypie 07-20-07 10
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... agman 07-19-07 4
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... tribephyl 07-20-07 5
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... bullzeye 07-20-07 7
       RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... tribephyl 07-20-07 12
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... qwertypie 07-20-07 11
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... dragonflies 07-20-07 6
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... bullzeye 07-20-07 8
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week... fullofgrace2470 07-20-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Does my hair REALLY feel like a dog's?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Yes, it does. But at least it smells good.

*goes to wash hair*

Hey! Did you know Benji is my brother?

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*yawn*"
Vee kilt again dahlink. Vee are zo goot that it iss gettink borink. Still Cactus Bob likes us and that's gut enough. I do vish he'd stop with the making us say "moose and squirrel!".

I soared like a god through the sky. I glided, I dove, I pureed
(hey, Bob, the word is NOT puree).

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *yawn*"
Darlink Anya -- so good for you to finally join me. Now we can put phase two of our plan into action. *evil laugh*

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
I must admit, I just don't think I'm good enough to last much longer. I am a legend in my own mind, but that's where it ends.
I just didn't get it done last night

Lauren rocks

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Dear Nigel and Mary,

You couldn't understand my choreography this week?
You both got rid of my favorite dancer, Ricky, in week1 and now you're dissing my routines! On national television!
Pfft...did I happen to mention that I'm an emmy nominee?
Not your show Nigel! My routine. Your ratings are down and I'm getting nominated for awards! Ahhh...sweet revenge.
And Mary. It hurts doesn't it, when you lose someone you want to stay in. Anya was my choice to go this week as well. Sorry toots. Thems the breaks.

C'mon Wade let's blow this joint.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-07 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Mia?

Just shut it all right? I don't want to have to remind you that if it wasn't for my stroke of absolute brilliance this show would not exist and you would not have the forum to get noticed by anyone. Not to mention receiving an Emmy nomination.

And Wade? If I knew you would be flappin without actually saying anything, I wouldn't have brought you up here.

It just goes to show, one nomination does not a "master choreographer" or "a judge that says anthying that makes any sense", make.

ETA: forgot my ID.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
awww...you sweet old doddering fool.
Always and forever in the shadow of Simon Cowell.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
WA ha ha ha ha! Well, aren't you as refreshing as a mint julep on the Fourth of July? *slips something into Mia drink* Speaking of Mint Juleps, here's one just for you. Ha ha ha ha ha!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
See, I told you I wouldn't drop you Sabra!

a kinder, gentler bboy

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Heyo Mates! Aright? Right.

Can't say as I am overly chuffed at last night's decision, but I'm arigh with it. As I said last night - you aven't seen the last of me (assuming I can get my visa back in order).

Domo arigoto SYTYCD. Jamie doll? Luv ya babe.....do me. proud.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 12 Week "
Hoooooooooooooooooooooook. I'm going to miss you! I'll do you.......proud anytime babe. Who's going to be the hummingbird to my flower now? *sniff*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •