The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Comments anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Comments anyone?"
Well, personally, I was so happy that Cedric and Shauna got the boot. His was long overdue; her style and appearance (she does look MUCH better when dancing in high heels; her legs don't look so heavy) just left me w/the blahs.

Truthfully, I'm ready for Anya and Danny to go too...but as much as I like Sabra, I can't stand Dominic!!! What a cocky, smart-a$$ attitude he has. Yuck. People were ragging on Danny for acting as if he's already won....why not take Dominic to task? And saying that Cat has a "French accent"? What was up with that???

Neil and Lauren aren't high on my list either, but I'm still open to their improvement.

I like the others.........but Pasha and Sara--WOW! Now, there is a combo that is GREAT IMHO!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Comments anyone? finallytyping 07-14-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-14-07, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Comments anyone?"
I can't stand Dominic!!!
What a cocky, smart-a$$ attitude
he has. Yuck.
People were ragging on Danny
for acting as if he's
already won....why not take Dominic
to task? And saying
that Cat has a "French
accent"? What was up
with that???

I think Dominic is absolutely hilarious and not at all cocky.
Saying that Cat has a French accent is so completely over the
top it can only be taken as a fabulous joke. Seven feet tall
and white teeth? I was laughing so hard I had to rewind my
TiVo several times to hear it again. I would be happy if he
won, although I'm a 100% Hok fan.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •