The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 14 Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 14 Rankings"
Post 'em if ya got 'em.

It was another good week, which makes ranking them tough. I really can't decide which was my favorite, so I have to have a tie for #1.

1. Danya -- I thought they did great at conveying the emotion of the dance and I really liked the choreo.

1. Sara/Pasha -- That was so fun! Great job choreographing by Benji and a great performance from P & S.

3. Neil/Wade -- I can't stand Lauren. *grin* Any Wade routine is bound to be great and this was no exception.

4. Lacey/Kam -- I didn't think it was their best (I enjoyed their contemp and quickstep much more) but they still put on a great show, have a great partnership and have a ton of versatility. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I really hope they get hip hop next week so that Kam can have a chance to shine.

5. Sabra/Dom -- Woo! They had some serious chemistry going on last night. Dom was a lot less DAWish and goofy, which was nice to see. I thought there could have been more actual dancing, but they did a great job. Loved that freeze that Sabra did!

6. Jamie/Hok -- Even though they are ranked second to last, it still was not BAD. It was a little boring. I think Hok really needs to WOW us at some point. I have been unimpressed so far.

7. Cedric -- Shauna does not deserve to be ranked last with him. She was fabulous. He is just too awkward to make his dancing look good.

Flashy moves by Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 14 Rankings Glow 07-12-07 1
 RE: Top 14 Rankings emydi 07-12-07 2
 RE: Top 14 Rankings CTgirl 07-12-07 3
 RE: Top 14 Rankings djandy 07-12-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 14 Rankings"
This is hard!

1. Danny and Anya - Everything about it was gorgeous. The dancers, the emotion, the music, the routine, all of it. I agree with what you said in the ECS thread, Danny was playing the part and the guest judge dude was an idiot for saying he... however he said what he said. They are SO beautiful.

2. Dominic and Sabra - I did like Ivan and Allison's umbrella routine better but some of Dom's facial expressions (wowzers) make me rank them here.

3. Pasha and Sara - Loved it. do not love the choreographer in the slightest but he did a good job with the routine. yay for Sara. I underestimated her. Still don't think she's that good at the hip hoppin though. Pasha is great.

4. Kameron and Lacey - I just knew they were going to rag on Kam again. I'm so over that. I didn't expect to love Lacey (because of the family members from last year) but I do. Sure she outshines him but that doesn't mean he's not shiny too.

5. Neil and Wade - with you on the Lauren ~ no likey. I thought Neil played his part really well. Love Wade.

6. Hot and Jaimie - I love Hok and the lines were gorgeous.

7. Cedric and Shauna - I'd like to see her paired with Neil please.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 14 Rankings"
These are close...some I liked one partner more than another...

1. Pasha/Sara--I loved that dance and they worked well together. I kept saying WOWZA...I loved that slide Pasha did. Everything just all worked so well together. Benji is a hoot! I loved his glasses. I liked Sara's outfit better than Lacey's

(1a)2. Dominic/Sabra--I loved this and although it wasn't as WOW dancing like P/S it was WOW partnering. I only voted for them cause their my team from now on...and will be too as individuals if they make it that far (*crosses fingers*)

3. Danny/Anya--I really loved Danny's moves and Anya was very good...it made me shiver. He is arrogant but not as much as in auditions.

4. Kam/Lacey-this was different than I thought but it wasn't WOW..her outfit bugged me a bit I liked Sara's better. Lacey is just as arrogant as Danny is imho (with the 3 fingers...)

these 3 are really close...

5. Hok/Jaimie--This looked ok to me but I understand that it wasn't a true waltz...I liked the story esp at beg and end...

6. Neil/Lauren--I really liked Neil in this so it beats out C/S...he got into his part and danced very well...Lauren...she just dances the same way to everything and I agree RedStar..I wanted to hurt her when she was screaming...she did not look as good as he did either...I loved his hair. I think Dominic/Sabra would have kicked butt with this!!

7. Cedric/Shauna-Cedric was better but it was still slow. I have never found the Shauna love many of you have though. It was ok. I did like the ending better when they were doing the tap dance or whatever thingy--Cedric looked very good.

GO DOMRA! GO SABTRIX!!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 14 Rankings"
Tonight is going to be a nailbiter since there were so many good performances!

1. Sara and Pasha – They are my new favorite couple. They had such great enthusiasm; I loved it.

2. Lacey and Kam – I love the two of them and they’re always one of my favorites. It was fun and updated, not a cheesy remake of the ‘70s.

3. Lauren and Neil – They ride Wade’s coattails for the third spot. Lauren danced her best yet (she was a little vampish for a good girl, but she was fun and jazzy), Neil did pretty well, (but you could tell underneath his dancing, he’s still a goof and not a villain). I don't hate Lauren the way a lot do, I'm just disappointed in her overall (especially since I ahve her first in my PTTE!)

4. Danny and Anya – Danny is beautiful (I don’t know if contemporary includes ballet, but his extensions and movements remind me of a ballet dancer; he’s so graceful). Anya held her own very well and brought a lot of passion to the dance.

5. Sabra and Dominick – They are a cute couple and have wonderful chemistry as partners, but it needed more dancing. I wanted to love it and I didn’t.

6. Jaimie and Hak – Their waltz was nice to watch. Jamie was elegant and beautiful, and I don’t care what Nigel said about Hok - I’d love to waltz with him!

7. Cedric and Shauna – Cedric is unpolished as a dancer, Shauna is technically good but (for me) gets lost next to her partner if he dances halfway well. And this week, Cedric had some good moments. She’s like a blond version of Lauren.

Spotlighted by Tribe

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 14 Rankings"
1.) Sara/Pasha - By far the best dance of the night. I was impressed by Sara yet again out of her element and doing well.
2.) Lacey/Kam - They once again shine outside of their element. I do like both of their showmanship.
3.) Wade's choreography - Way to go Wade -- yet another hit. Neil outdanced Lauren yet again, and this is supposedly her specialty -- not a good sign.
4.) Sabra/Dom - I like their chemistry.
5.) Anya/Danny - I liked Lacey/Kam's contemp. better.
6.) Jaimie/Hok - It seemed like Jaimie was doing ballet moves in her big frilly dress around Hok to cover up that Hok couldn't waltz.
7.) Shauna/Cedric - Cedric needs to go home. I also wouldn't mind a Shauna/Neil pairing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •