The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-07, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Someone's got a crush on me. Someone's got a crush on me.

Take that Nigel.

Welcome to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer.

Who put the love juice in the judges drinks this week. I was waiting for another lets tell Cedric he is going home and he should just pack and not show up for the results show blitz.

What's with the love? {puts hand to ear}
{audience yells REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY}

Oh, I get it.

SYTYCBTD is a role playing game. See this thread for casting: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/112.shtml.

Anyone not signed up as a character on the show, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be a cameraperson, costume, prop, etc

Please keep the game in the game thread. Posting as your character on other threads can be confusing for new posters.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week SilverStar 07-12-07 1
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Asrai 07-13-07 13
       RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week SilverStar 07-13-07 15
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Aussiemama 07-12-07 2
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week emydi 07-13-07 10
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Dragonfire 07-12-07 3
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week fullofgrace2470 07-13-07 4
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week bullzeye 07-13-07 9
       RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week fullofgrace2470 07-13-07 11
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week CTgirl 07-13-07 5
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Dragonfire 07-13-07 6
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Aussiemama 07-13-07 7
       RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Dragonfire 07-14-07 17
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week bullzeye 07-13-07 8
   RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week dragonflies 07-13-07 12
       RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week Asrai 07-13-07 14
 RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week agman 07-13-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Did you see the pics of my hair modeling? I hope you all know now that Sanjaya was not the originator of the ponyhawk, tyvm.

I feel so bad for Kameron. It's too bad that I'm so much better than him. *giggle*

It was so much fun seeing my brother on the show again. I thought he did an awesome job with his choreography, and he's still as goofy as ever.

Hey! Did you know Benji is my brother?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Oh honey, you truly did outshine me this week! I must've been daydreaming about skydiving out of a plane on my motorcycle wearing your hairweave! My bad...next week though, I'll be better next week. Ya hafta admit though, I was smoking hot on that stage!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
I was smoking hot on that stage!

You're smoking hot everywhere, babe. Especially when you take off your shirt, twirl it around your head and scream "woooo!"

Hey! Did you know Benji is my brother?

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
I nearly cried when Hok nearly cried because I got booted off last week. I miss you guys so much.

Sara baby, you looked so hot with Pasha and I loved your routine.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
and you are?

I'm Pasha's b-girler now

Dragonfire 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Nigel and Mary...love the reverse psychology this week. No worries though as I've been working on my solo for the last week and a half especially after learning that we would be performing the Mambo.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
*blushing and giggling* Does anyone know what Hok said about me?

*whispers* I DO have a little crush on him

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-13-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
*whispers* I DO have a little crush on him

Jamie luv? You should never say "little" when you are referring to a man - makes us all self-conscious right?. That said? It's the accent init?

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Oops, sorry bout that. I was afraid to tell you how big my crush on you is. Part of it is the accent *swoon*, but you also soar like an eagle and dance like a dream. Very masculine-like though. Don't want to bruise your ego again.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
I got eliminated, but I don't care too much. I'm going back to school, Debbie Allen's school. I love to going to school, studying is real important. You wait, the next time you see me, I'll be able to do everything - and partner too!

07-13-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
*stares blankly into the camera* I would like to thank everyone for the chance to be on the show. I've learned so much... *face contorts into rage* I can't do this...I can not continue spewing this lovey-dovey drivel. I don't deserve to be leaving today. How could those bleeping judges pick Anya over me...what are they thinking!!??!!! *crumbles into a heap on the floor...sobbing uncontrollably*

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-13-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Oh sweetie, I agree that you did not deserve to have gone tonight, your solo was amazing but you can come join us at the deaprted party, it is much more fun on this side

07-14-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
*picks self off the floor and wipes away the tears* sniff...thanks Jesus, the last couple of weeks have just been hard...I guess now I can relax and watch the rest of the season with you all. *smiles*

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-13-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-07 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

Someone's got a crush on me. Someone's got a crush on me.
Take that Nigel.

Well that may be so, but I would suggest he brings a ladder to compensate for the difference in your heights! You never struck me as someone who has a thing for the "little people".

ETA: quote.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Hey watch it buddy! Remember, where I grew up.

a kinder, gentler bboy

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
Oh Dom, don't let him get you upset. Even though you're not crushing on me (as if!) we still connected in a huge way! We rocked it out with everything we had for one of the best performances of the night, if not THE best!

Thank you for making this so easy, I won the lottery by being partnered with you. Of course, so did you, my dear!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week"
I would love to sit and talk to y'all but me and Misha Chan, we got us a thing goin on and we are going to the movies now...see you next week

Lauren rocks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •