The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
Another week where someone who did really well is going to end up in the bottom three.

So how do you think should go this week, and who will America and the judges send home?

For me should and will are the same (as it is so hard for me to chose)

Jaimie and Hok
Sabra and Dominic
Shauna and Cedric

I think Cedric and Jamie will be going home.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... Glow 07-12-07 1
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... emydi 07-12-07 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... CTgirl 07-12-07 2
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... Sunny_Bunny 07-12-07 3
       RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... Wiggle 07-12-07 4
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... SilverStar 07-12-07 6
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... Wiggle 07-12-07 7
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predic... djandy 07-12-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
Should:
Jaimie and Hok
Shauna and Cedric
Lauren and Neil

Will:
Shauna and Cedric
Danny and Anya
Dom and Sabra

Lauren and Cedric should go
Shauna and Cedric will go

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
I agree with you although I hope Domra is not in bottom 3...and Lauren is there. I voted for Domra for about 30 minutes + (I actually started at 9:25) and got some busy signals but not many (but I don't think that there are as many bc they have the phone system to handle lots)

GO DOMRA!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
Should go:

Cedric and Shauna
Jaimie and Hok
Sabra and Dominick

Will Go:

Cedric and Shauna
Danny and Anya
Sabra and Dominick

Cedric is a goner - the judges gave him his chance and now it's over. I hope they send Shauna home because she just doesn't have the charisma the other girls do.

Spotlighted by Tribe

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
Should:
Lacey and Cameron
Shauna and Cedric
Anya and Danny

Will:

I think it will be the same.

Cedric and Shauna will go.

Personally, the first three couples didn't have the same "it" factor of the rest of the night. Hok is so popular, the voters would keep him in even if he pulled a "cowering corner" ala Cedric.

Did anyone notice how careful the judges were with their criticisms last night? lol, they don't want another "stick it to Nigel" week.

Production team member who should go home? The moron who included the snippet from Cedric's choreographer "I usually only have one assistant, but when I found out I had Cedric, I brought in three." Just bad form, and classless.

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-12-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-07 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Same should go/will go for me:

Shauna and Cedric
Lauren and Neil
Jaimie and Hok (sorry, while Hok has the right body for lots of things (!) he doesn't have the right one for a waltz)

Will go:

Cedric and Lauren

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
It's way too hard to predict what will happen, so I'll just put what I want to happen.

Shauna/Cedric
Hok/Jamie
Neil/Lauren

Cedric and Lauren go bye-bye.

Star <3 Tribe

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-12-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
>It's way too hard to predict
>what will happen, so I'll
>just put what I want
>to happen.
>
>
>
Truth be told, that's how I got to my list too! I'm finding it much harder than last year to predict, especially since the judge's goofed with Cedric and he and Shauna have become a kind of wild card.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions "
I'll say who I want to go too:

Bottom 3:
Shauna/Cedric
Jaimie/Hok
Lauren/Neil

Going:
Cedric/Lauren or Shauna

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •