The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYC Be the Dancer July 4th East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYC Be the Dancer July 4th East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

{voice over}Please keep all sig pic FULL discussion of tonight's very special edition of So You Think You Can Be the Dancer.

Tonight's episode will combine the characteristics of the ECST and the Be the Dance Game. Each couple will be given a dance and a subthread. There will be a video of the dance pulled from youtube posted. I will do a voice over in italics and labelled as {voice over} introducing the dance style and giving a description of the dance. When the text is normal it will be Cat's voice as she would be on this show.

So without further ado, take it away Cat{/voice over}

Welcome to So You Think You Can Be The Dancer.

Tonight we will be asking the dancers to do all those dance styles that you almost never see on this show so they can prove they really can dance no matter what we torture them with.

For tonight only our whole panel of Judges will be sitting as they were all chomping at the bit and threatening to go all Hasselhoff on us if we didn't let them all participate.

Let's watch as each of the dancers gives us 3 seconds of what they can do to remind us that they actually can dance.

{cue intro music}

ETA: Be the rules.

SYTYCBTD is a role playing game. See this thread for casting: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/112.shtml.

Anyone not signed up as a character on the show, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be a cameraperson, costume, prop, etc

Please keep the game in the game thread. Posting as your character on other threads can be confusing for new posters.

All Be the peeps are encouraged to comment on their dances or other dancers talk back to the judges, etc.

All Be the watchers may also comment as themselves.

Have fun with this! I had a great time finding all the videos.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Anya and Danny Snidget 07-04-07 1
   RE: Anya and Danny bullzeye 07-04-07 3
   RE: Anya and Danny tribephyl 07-04-07 4
   RE: Anya and Danny StarryLuna 07-04-07 5
       RE: Anya and Danny tribephyl 07-04-07 8
   RE: Anya and Danny Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 27
       RE: Anya and Danny Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 28
       RE: Anya and Danny Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 29
   RE: Anya and Danny CTgirl 07-09-07 36
 Lacey and Kameron Snidget 07-04-07 2
   RE: Lacey and Kameron StarryLuna 07-04-07 6
   RE: Lacey and Kameron tribephyl 07-04-07 7
       RE: Lacey and Kameron bullzeye 07-04-07 10
           RE: Lacey and Kameron CTgirl 07-09-07 37
   RE: Lacey and Kameron Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 26
 Shauna and Cedric Snidget 07-04-07 9
   RE: Shauna and Cedric tribephyl 07-04-07 11
   RE: Shauna and Cedric bullzeye 07-04-07 12
   RE: Shauna and Cedric sharnina 07-04-07 21
   *hic* shag? Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 30
   RE: Shauna and Cedric CTgirl 07-09-07 38
 Lauren and Neil Snidget 07-04-07 13
   RE: Lauren and Neil bullzeye 07-04-07 14
       RE: Lauren and Neil Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 31
   RE: Lauren and Neil CTgirl 07-09-07 39
 Sabra and Dominic Snidget 07-04-07 15
   RE: Sabra and Dominic bullzeye 07-04-07 20
   RE: Sabra and Dominic Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 32
   RE: Sabra and Dominic CTgirl 07-09-07 40
 Jaimie and Hok Snidget 07-04-07 16
   RE: Jaimie and Hok fullofgrace2470 07-04-07 17
       RE: Jaimie and Hok Snidget 07-04-07 19
           RE: Jaimie and Hok fullofgrace2470 07-04-07 22
   RE: Jaimie and Hok bullzeye 07-04-07 23
       RE: Jaimie and Hok bullzeye 07-04-07 24
           RE: Jaimie and Hok Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 33
       RE: Jaimie and Hok CTgirl 07-09-07 41
 Sara and Pasha Snidget 07-04-07 18
   RE: Sara and Pasha bullzeye 07-04-07 25
   *takes another swig* *thud* Sagebrush Dan 07-05-07 34
   RE: Sara and Pasha KeithFan 07-09-07 35
   RE: Sara and Pasha CTgirl 07-09-07 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-04-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Anya and Danny "
First up will be Anyer and Danny Lets see what they pull out of the hat.

And it's the Irish Jig.

{voice over} The jig is a folk dance type as well as the accompanying dance tune type, popular in Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE_slIKxMFU

Anya is in a white tea length dress and Danny is in a black pant, white shirt and suspenders. They do most of the dance in a side by side hold with a few twirls, at the end they each get a solo.

I think the cameraman has been hitting the Irish Whiskey a bit hard tonight{/voice over}

Come over here you two, don't you look cute. Did you have fun with that dance? So Judges what did you think.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-04-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anya and Danny "
Danny, I must impress on how much you have truly grown since the show began. You looked like you just stepped off the boat from County Cork!

And Anya - do you have a little Irish in you? After the performance, you just might. Ouch - not meaning anything by that Danny.....

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anya and Danny "
ummm...I'm not in agreement with Nigel.
Danny...You were a great partner but I was really expecting more from you when it came to the "solo" portion.
Anya. I'm sorry to have to say this but... this may be the last week for you. Not good at all.

I realize that you two are Mary's favorite couple, which is the main reason I hated this dance. Good Luck, suckers!

Was this choreographed by Doriana? *shiver*

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anya and Danny "
Eh. That was just okay. Well, except for when they danced on the wall, that was a pretty impressive trick. For the most part though, I was underwhelmed with Mia's choreography.

07-04-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anya and Danny "
Honey, I hate to break it to you, but I wouldn't have choreographed that disaster if my life depended on it.

You should be directing your comments to Doriana.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-07, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Anya and Danny "
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-07 AT 02:37 AM (EST)

I think the cameraman hit more than a little of the Irish Whiskey. Didn't he drop it a couple times? I thought it was an artistic angle until I heard the "thud" and then the "mother#####". And, Anya's screaming, "Get off the floor you ##### drunk!" made it a bit obvious as well.

07-05-07, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Anya and Danny "
He was drunk, the ##### jerk!! I had to catch Danny when he slipped in the cameraman's puke.

07-05-07, 02:36 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Anya and Danny "
Yeah, I haven't slipped in so much puke since Travis got drunk last year when Benji dumped him for Pasha.

Those suspenders? What were they thinking? I can't kick with suspenders? They make my pants hurt my business, and you can't be dancing when the business is hurtin'.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Anya and Danny "
It was oh-kay, a little basic. Anya, you didn't move your feet like I know you can. I was expecting more from you two, not another prom king and queen performance.

Great idea Snidget!

07-04-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
2. "Lacey and Kameron"
Let's see what Lacey and Kameron pull out of the hat.

And it's the Lambada, the forbidden dance. We have extra paramedics on hand for Lacey's Dad, right?

{voice over}The lambada is a dance which became internationally popular in the 1980's. The exact origin of the dance is somewhat disputed but it is known to have begun in Brazil and has forerunners such as the forró, sayas, the maxixe, and the carimbó.

The association of Lambada and the idea of "dirty dancing" became quite extensive—the appellative "forbidden dance" was and is often ascribed to the Lambada—mostly due to the 1990 movie Lambada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKaLpP57a0

Lacey is in a black halter dress and Kameron is in all black with a loose overshirt.

She starts of the floor and there are a number of lifts and twirls and whiplash-inducing backbend type of manuevers.

About three minutes in the music changes tempo to a slow section of the dance. The lifts, twirls and backbends continue, but at a slower pace. Lots of twirling followed by lots of back bendy stuff.

About four minutes into the dance (I did mention we are torturing the dancers tonight didn't I) the music becomes a bit faster with an upbeat latin rhythm that is very sensuous.

The climax of the dance is a pair of spin lifts followed by some more twirling. {/voice over}

Well why don't you two twirl over here and see what the Judges have to say. I knew they were going to let the dances run long but 8 and a half minutes...you two must be exhausted.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lacey and Kameron"
Woo! That was smokin'! And not at all the kind of choreography I'd expect from Shane.

Uh-oh, here comes a Mary scream. *plugs ears*

07-04-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Lacey and Kameron"
Hmmm.well, it started off shaky but as you two progressed it certainly picked up.
Once again, Lacey, you stole the stage from Kam.
Although I'm wondering if this was actually a Lambada.
Aren't lambadas supposed to be Hot hot hot?
This was Not not not!

Forbidden dance? More like I forbid you to do this dance ever again!

07-04-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lacey and Kameron"
You clearly are out of your tree Mia. And may I suggest that you get those old and tired eyes of yours checked? That was what this show is all about. That was the reason that Fix has already picked this show up for next season. That was why I wsa named Executive Producer and you were not.

That was marvelous. Bloody marvelous.

07-09-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Lacey and Kameron"
I don't know Nigel, I agree with Mia. Lacey was hot, but Kam - did you notice her? You were just a prop, again. You can't have heat if one person is just standing there. Lacey got whiplash tring to spice things up.

07-05-07, 02:29 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Lacey and Kameron"
Well, I don't know why Mia didn't think this was hot hot hot, cuz, as usual, Lacey was smoking. She was so hot that it practically burnt her tiny fragment of a dress off. But, I can see why Mia was distracted because, once again, Kam just stood there and did nothing while she did all the work.

07-04-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
9. "Shauna and Cedric"
If you two will stop jumping up and down and hugging long enough to pull this preselected piece of paper out of the that.

And you will be doing....The Carolina Shag.

Can they shag on stage? What's that, oh not that shag, thanks.

{voice over}The shag is a form of swing dancing that evolved from the jitterbug and jump blues of the big band jazz era and originated along the strands between Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Wilmington, North Carolina, during the 1940s. It is most often associated with beach music, which refers to songs that are rhythm and blues based and, according to Bo Bryan, a noted shag historian and resident of Beaufort County, is a term that was coined at Carolina Beach, North Carolina. Today, the shag is a recognized dance in national and international dance competitions held across the United States.

In the dance the upper body and hips hardly move as the legs do convoluted kicks and fancy footwork. The man is the center of attention and the woman's steps are either mirror steps of the man's or a sort of marking time while he does spins and other wildness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaUWs63iBz0

Shauna is in a black tank with a khaki pant and Cedric is in a khaki shirt and white pant.

She basically marks time the whole time letting him do all sorts of twirling around. {/voice over}

Well, I see they let Shauna have a break this week to make up for Cedric's crying jag last week. Lets see if the judges thought it was enough this week.

07-04-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Shauna and Cedric"
Wow. Mary? May I borrow your scream for a moment?

Ahhhhhhhhhhwhwhwwhhahahhwwhhwha!!!!!

That was amazing.
Finally, Cedric, you've begun to show your talent.
You both absolutely glided across the floor.
Truly outstanding.
My favorite dance so far this season!

07-04-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Shauna and Cedric"
Shauna my dear? You are a terrific shag You did very well just to hold your own on that number, as Cedric finally showed us that he is not the lame duck we all thought can put his talents to the test.

A smashing job by both of you!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-04-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Shauna and Cedric"
See, once again, the choreographer caters to Cedric's abilities rather than challenging him to actually do something different.

*some* Same song, second verse. Poor Shauna.

Shar's World

07-05-07, 02:44 AM (EST)
30. "*hic* shag?"
I've been *burp* meeting with that cameraman, and *hic* he's been filling me in with the details. *burp*

Anyway, I can see Shauna didn't have to do much because if the female is to imitate the male in this dance; and because she had to imitate Dumb#####, she could have phoned it in. Fortunately she consulted me, and I gave her some of the pointers that I have given to the greats. And it showed. It was the most brilliant performance of anyone's career. The Fox website is burning up with raves of her performance.

07-09-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Shauna and Cedric"
You guys made it look so easy, I loved it. Shauna - great job following Cedric, you were so smooth. Cedric - unbelieveable that you could bring your tricks to the Shag and make it work!

07-04-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
13. "Lauren and Neil "
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 09:07 PM (EST)

So Lauren and Neil what will the hat of doom {cue dramatic prairie dog Dum Dum Duuuuuuuuummmmmmm} give to you.

It's the Polka!

{voice over} The Polka is defined as a vivacious couple dance of Bohemian origin in duple time; was a basic pattern of hop-step-close-step; a lively Bohemian dance tune in 2/4 time.

The polka was originally a Czech peasant dance, developed in Eastern Bohemia (now part of Czechoslovakia). Bohemian historians believe that the polka was invented by a peasant girl (Anna Slezak, in Labska Tynice in 1834) one Sunday for her amusement.

And ours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFH9psduOIs

Lauren and Neil are dressed in Czeck peasant clothes. She is in a white flouncy blouse, black vestm cream skirt with way too many ribbons and red boots. He is in a white shirt and pants with black boots, a black vest and a red sash.

Boinky boinky boinky boink with some nice twirls, they remain partnered for the whole dance

We cut back to Cat and she's got her hair in braids{/voice over}

Well that was very energetic, judges, what do you think of our polka-ers.

07-04-07, 07:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Lauren and Neil "
I'm sorry to tell you, but that just wasn't good enough. This is a dance competition, and compared to what we have seen tonite, that wasn't anything even remotely resembling dance.

Bottom three I suspect.

And BTW? Where on earth has Mary gotten to?

07-05-07, 02:56 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Lauren and Neil "
Nigel Nigel Nigel, I can see you have been hitting the sauce like that cameraman. This transcended art. This was the definition of dance.
"Someone" hid Lauren's dirndl and she couldn't appear. It would have ruined the dance again had she shown up, so I quickly gave Neil a pointers as to what to do in her absense.
Neil looked even better in those miniscule shorts I gave him rather than those clunky things he got from wardrobe. And then when he did those gymnastic splits again and again and again while doing handstands....sigh.....perfection.
I scored some of that whiskey from the cameraman, and later Neil is coming over to show his gratitude. I've got more shorts for him to try on.

07-09-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Lauren and Neil "
Wellll, I don't think this was your thing. The outfits were fun, but Lauren, Neil outperformed you. You're a cute, sexy girl, and he danced circles around you.

07-04-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
15. "Sabra and Dominic"
And from the hat of doom Sabra and Dominic pull...

The Two Step Yee Haw!

{voice over}The Two Step is a country/western dance usually danced to country music in 4/4 time. It is a progressive dance that proceeds counterclockwise around the floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzuFlN7VBCE

Sabra is in an asymetrical black dress with gold trim and Dominic is in black pant, black sleeveless shirt with gold trim to match her dress. They are both wearing cowboy boots.

They open with twirling into a split drop. They do lots of twirls and drops of various configurations ending with a walk over her while she is in down in the splits move. {/voice over}

Oh, excuse me, just a little dizzy from all the twirling. You looked great doing that and I'm not saying that just because those boots look pointy.

Judges?

07-04-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Sabra and Dominic"
Well I must confess that Country and Western isn't really my thing at all. I much prefer a Rumba or a Vienese Waltz to be perfectly honest.

That said, I thought you both did an admirable job on the performance. Sabra, you looked as graceful as a swan, and Dom? Any plans for after the show? You seem to notch it up each week. Keep it up the good work!

07-05-07, 03:01 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Sabra and Dominic"
Now, I know a thing or two about cowboy boots. These two? A total mismatch. Sabra was brilliant, but poor Dominic looked like a lesbian in cowboy drag. It was a shame, cuz Dominic had been getting better each week, but this may just have been out of his league.

07-09-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Sabra and Dominic"
I got a little dizzy watching you guys, but you two are connecting as partners. Dominic - your partner is hot! Good effort.

07-04-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
16. "Jaimie and Hok"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Let's see what evil torture Jaime and Hok will pull out of the hat.

Belly Dancing. *shimmies away ululating*

{voice over}Belly dance is a Western name for an Arabic style of dance developed in the Middle East. In Europe, it is sometimes called oriental dance. Similarly, In Turkish it is referred to as oryantal dansı ("Dance of the East"). Some American devotees refer to it simply as "Middle Eastern Dance".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRLn5P1N4Y8

She is wearing a pink dress with lots of sparkly things that is shear in the mid-riff and he is wearing a long white flowy robe, a white hat and a black sash tied around his hips.

The cameraman and Jaimie seem to be overly fascinated with the shimmying sash on Hok and he seems to get all the solos during the dance. {/voice over}

*fans self* Oh my Hok who knew the b in b-boy was for belly.

Judges.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-04-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Are the dancers allowed to speak at all?

i just wanted to add that I've *always* been fascinated with Hok's ummm sash!

07-04-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

Yep, I'd love to have the dancers comment on their dances and the other people's dances.

Watchers may also comment as themselves.

ETA: I forgot the Be the rules at the top and I clarified them for this thread.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-04-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
This week is fun! I love trying and seeing all the different types of dances. Did everyone like my pink dress? I have to say...I think Sara is starting to become the girl to watch out for. I'm a little worried!

07-04-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
Are you two taking the mickey out on me? Think that was meant to be a laugh was it? I don't care if you were the best dancers last week, I will not have any dancer make a mockery of this show. Bottom three, and you better not be trying to get a laugh when you dance for your lives!

07-04-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
Look mate. If anyone is taking the p1ss, it's been you lot with your judging. Week after week, you keep bringing Cedric back, and yet he's the worst git out here. And because of that, better dancers are getting the shaft. Cedric gets to go and dance with Debbie Allen after all this is said and done. We get to dance for our lives? That's not bleeding fair innit?

07-05-07, 03:06 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
I cain't unnerstand what that there buckeroo is sayin', but I like his bite.

07-09-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Jaimie and Hok"
Heh, I don't think I've ever seen a male belly dance before, and I'm shocked! Hok you outperformed your partner! But overall, it was just okay. There was no sexiness between you two, it was like a brother and sister dancing.

07-04-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
18. "Sara and Pasha"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-07 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

So what will our newly paired couple get?

Grinding!

Well that should help them develop some chemistry right fast.

{voice over}Grinding is a type of close partner dance where two or more dancers rub their bodies against each other in a manner perceived as sexually suggestive. Usually the movement is vertical, as opposed to a horizontal movement usually associated with dry humping. It is popular in the house and hip-hop dance styles. It is often performed at nightclubs and parties that play house and hip-hop music. It has also gained popularity at high school and middle school dances across the United States and Canada, where there have been increasing cases of administrators attempting to ban it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_Pd6iyUNk

She is in a tight t-shirt and hip hugger jeans he is in a loose white t-shirt and jeans.

They dance to Usher's Yeah!

They um grind on each other a lot and at the end he lifts her, she lifts him and one final ride 'im lift and they are done. {voice over}

Yeah! Yeah! Oh heck Yeah! Oh was my mic on. *fans self*

Um...oh yeah, lets have the judges discuss how this was the way to end a great show.

07-04-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sara and Pasha"
That was a beautiful, sensual, rythmic rendition of the classic waltz and delightfully executed by both dancers. Pasha, we can clearly see you classic ballet training in that. Sara, I think you need to watch the tendency to slip here and there, and you might want to work on tightening up a few parts. Other than that, a truly wonderful performance.

Blimey! Too bad it's not Sunday as I could use a shower after that performance.

07-05-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
34. "*takes another swig* *thud*"
Now that's dancing!! That'sh doin' it Pasha, my boy! I'm sho glad you called me to ask my advice. You did it jes' right, my pretty. *burp*

What? there was a girl out there, too? *burp*

*puts arm around Pasha* Yeah buddy, *hic* yer the greatest. If Neil wasn't comin' over fer some pointers tonight, I'd show you what a hayloft is for. *burp* I know yer disappointed, but.....er.....'scuse me.....*pukes* *wipes mouth*
Where'sh that ##### cameraman, he said this was good stuff. *looks around* Pasha? Where'd you go? Pasha? *burp* *staggers* *falls over*

Good show. *passes out*

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Sara and Pasha"
Whew. I missed this week because I was out of town and forgot to set the DVR, but I think I seen enough now that if I say any more I'll have to apply for a official "Dirty Old Man" card.

07-09-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Sara and Pasha"
Wow, Pasha, you are one lucky man with your new partner. Look at her, she is sexy and hot!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •