The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

Welcome back to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer. ETA it is the top 16 week, ignore the inability of the host to make the title be correct

Do you like how we kept it hidden that Jessi wasn't there until the very last minute. I mean yeah she was missing for the opening number but I didn't even crack a hint she was gone until we came back from the break.

How about this sexy little black number that makes me look like I rolled myself in a black leather sheet right before the show started. I hope Pasha took it as a sign that I'm willing to comfort him for the loss of his partner today.

Nigel, you poor boy, so those nasty people on the internet say some bad things about you. And no I won't sit on your head no matter how cute you tried to be during that joke.

Debbie Allen, OMG, can you believe I got to be on stage with her. SQUEEEEEEEE. Um, you can edit that out, right.

Cedric, so sorry the judges were so hard on you this time. I mean all you've been hearing since week one is how they should have booted your butt along time ago. Guess it didn't take much acting skill to sit in the corner and cry for the whole dance.

SYTYCBTD is a role playing game. See this thread for casting: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/112.shtml.

Anyone not signed up as a character on the show, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be a cameraperson, costume, prop, etc

Please keep the game in the game thread. Posting as your character on other threads can be confusing for new posters.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Glow 06-28-07 1
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... bullzeye 06-28-07 8
       RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Glow 06-28-07 10
           RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... bullzeye 06-28-07 11
               RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Magnolia_Rocker 06-28-07 12
                   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... bullzeye 06-28-07 14
               RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Glow 06-28-07 13
                   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Snidget 06-28-07 17
                       RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Glow 06-28-07 18
 May I present.... Sagebrush Dan 06-28-07 2
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... qwertypie 06-28-07 3
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... agman 06-28-07 4
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Aussiemama 06-28-07 5
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... emydi 06-28-07 16
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... emydi 06-28-07 6
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... bullzeye 06-28-07 7
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Magnolia_Rocker 06-28-07 9
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Aussiemama 06-28-07 19
       RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... CTgirl 06-28-07 20
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Dragonfire 06-28-07 15
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Dragonfire 06-28-07 21
       RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... CTgirl 06-29-07 22
           RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Magnolia_Rocker 06-29-07 24
           RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Dragonfire 06-29-07 26
       RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... tribephyl 07-01-07 37
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Magnolia_Rocker 06-29-07 23
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... tribephyl 07-01-07 36
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... dragonflies 06-29-07 25
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Asrai 06-30-07 34
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... SilverStar 06-29-07 27
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Sagebrush Dan 06-29-07 29
   RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... Asrai 06-30-07 35
 WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!! Sagebrush Dan 06-29-07 28
   RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!! qwertypie 06-29-07 30
       RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!! Sagebrush Dan 06-29-07 31
       RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!! Sagebrush Dan 06-29-07 32
           RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!! agman 06-29-07 33
 Programming note Snidget 07-01-07 38
   RE: Programming note bullzeye 07-02-07 39
   RE: Programming note Sagebrush Dan 07-02-07 40
 RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week... fullofgrace2470 07-03-07 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
I want to be a Hok groupie (Hok Ho?) and just follow him around to tell him how incredible and gorgeous he is. And that accent? so swoonworthy all by itself. Add it to the rest of the package and I'm all aflutter. And the dog collar wk 1? *pant*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-28-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Course you can be one of my adoring groupies Luv! The more the merrier, kinda like Twiglets!

So you likes my hummingbird interpretation did you? Too right! Wade is a smashingly creative choreographer. But I must give creds to Jamie as well, she did an absolutely 'Fvck Off' job last nite as well.

06-28-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
*watches Hok adoringly*

Jaimie who? huh? Please talk more.

06-28-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Cheeky bird! I saw you trying to sneak a peek at my "meat and two veg"!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-28-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Shouldn't that be beans and franks? *tilts head*

Don't mind me, the weird heart thing is making me loopy.

The Queen of Baby Oil

06-28-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Jessie Luv? Not sure what kind of lads you have been trotting about with but if they have more than one "frank" and they only have "beans", you might want to reconsider.

06-28-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
*bats eyelashes* "Trying?"

speaking of birds. Now everytime I see a hummingbird I'll probably get all flustered.

06-28-07, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
for you

06-28-07, 09:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Bwah! Thank you, Snidg. *smooch*

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "May I present...."
...the hottest dance couple to ever hit the stage since the days of Benji and Donyelle?!? In fact, with a little more practice, these folks could whack Benjelle right off the charts. Slinky Danny and Sassy Anya!

*slides in*
This Anya chick has given me humility lessons, making me the coolest dude around. We are hot, we are hot, we are hot hot hot.

Doncha just love the way I can't hip hop but I add my own grace to it so that I make it look sexy and cool and wonderful?
We would have been the best dancers of the night, but someone decided to steal our thunder *gives Hok and Jaimie the evil eye*

Together: *in monotone* Our future plans? We want to have world peace and have a place where all the child are happy with clean teeth.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Zo my plan sort of worked. I vas going to sleeeep a wee bit of digitalis in zee judges' dreenk and in zee goof's Ceeedric's and Jessi's for showing her pantiez. Unfortunately, Jessie was very thirsty and she dreenk everybodiez water. Oops, my bad. Should have gone with zee polonium instead.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

I really did think I was a major dancing Diva! After last night I'm afraid I gonna get sent packing....unless, Jessie can't perform. I think that's my only chance...sigh

Lauren rocks

edited to correct spelling of Diva

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Hi everyone,

I have to say that I really loved lerning how to Krump and after watching the tape back I have to say that my partner was excellent! I can't wait till next week although I fear we may be in the bottom three.....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
NO worries bro but even if we are I won't have to dance (get well Jess) and the one who rhymes with Hedric should go this week...but if if you do go, ask Debbie for Hedric's scholarship!

I'm gangsta

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
pfft...b-boyers...did you check my krump YEA---AH

I'm gangsta

06-28-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Nigel, you poor boy, so those nasty people on the internet say some bad things about you. And no I won't sit on your head no matter how cute you tried to be during that joke.

Well, you responded quite another way when I asked if I could see what I looked like sporting a blonde mustache! (Ooops,beg your pardon - was that my "out loud" voice? With all Mary's bloody stupid caterwauling, it's difficult for a chap to tell these days)

06-28-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Who? Wha?? Where am I??!! I have a what? A heart condition?! Well duh. Have you seen Pasha? Last thing I remember is practicing our Cha-Cha routine. Lawd but that man can wiggle his hips something fierce! Our routine was so sex charged that it gave me heart palpitations. *sigh* My lovely Pasha, I'm trying to get my heart to beat normally but I fear you have ruined me forever. Wait for me!!!

The Queen of Baby Oil

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Jessi sweetheart you really should not have gone home, that was just a travisity. That Cha Cha you did with pasha was damn hot! At least I know that my beautiful Sara will be going to Pasha who seems to be a gentleman.

Jessi, look after yourself.....I am going to sit in Cedrics corner and cry now *boo hoo*

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Hey bro, remember what I said last night, don't cry, you have to stay in school, you have to study!

Dragonfire 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

So sorry Jessi to hear about your heart, but I'll take very good care of Pasha for you...*winks* I've been practicing my solo since learning Cedric would be my partner and with all the positive feedback from the judges last night, I'm sure Pasha and I will be making sweet dancing together soon enough. *sighs dreamily*

06-28-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

(After picking jaw off the floor) I was thisclose to getting Pasha... Why, Why, Why do you cruel Americans feel the need to torture me? Every week I'm in the bottom three, but now that CEDRIC as my partner we're miraculously safe...are you kidding me. *Looks longingly as Pasha, enviously at Sara, and pissed at the judges for saddling me with Cedric in the first place*

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Hey! Nigel loves me, America loves you. We'll be fine as long as we don't get a ballroom dance...

06-29-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
24. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Gah! Bottom 3????!!! It's all Lauren's fault. I mean come on, you saw my solo right??? I rock. Her's sucked so that clearly lets everyone know that I am the superior dancer in this partnership. Now, do I try and outshine even myself to keep us out of bottom three or let her land us there again so she can get the boot and I can get a better partner? Hmmmmmmmm. I shall meditate on this.

Here to prove white men can dance.

06-29-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
26. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
(sarcasticly says) Oh well in that case I have nothing to worry about...I mean what are the odds of us picking ballroom for next week's dance...*rolls eyes*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
No worries my sweet.
I've made arrangements with the producers to be the only choreographer for you and Cedric.

Seems Ced really gets my style. And I've never seen anyone sit and sob in a corner with as much gusto as he does. You guys are SAFE!

06-29-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
23. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Pasha???

*speechless*

The Queen of Baby Oil

*mumbles* Damn, I should have whipped out the Baby Oil again. *sighs*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Oh Jezzie. Zorry bout your little heart problemski.
I alwayz knew I waz a heartbreaker, I just alwayz thought it was figurative not literal.

Good luck! I already miss you ...... Oh, hello Zara!

сердцевзломщик

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
I'm so hot, and strong! I've got those latin moves down, don't I?!

Sabra, you are great too. You add so much to our partnership.

Even if we didn't really do any rumba steps.

a kinder, gentler bboy

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Thank you Dom! We rocked it didn't we? You looked amazing in your tight outfit and I was heavenly...again!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
I am so proud of Kameron. He really did an incredible job, and our partnership is getting better every day. We Schwimmers sure do luck out in the partner draw! Or maybe it's because we're so fabulous, we can make any partnership work. Bring on Cedric! I'll dance with him and we'll tear it up! (Nah. Just kidding. *giggle*)

Hey! Did you know Benji is my brother?

06-29-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
Kameron? pfft. I hear those red stars aren't even his natural color.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
We were so frikken HOT Lacey! You in your sassy litle number and me being debonair in my sexy-as-hell suit!

There's no way we're gonna end up in the bottom three, so Danny can just back off my girl.

06-29-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
28. "WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!!"
*throws chair*

First off, I am ANYA! and I don't belong here!

*smashes wall*

Secondly, I am ANYA! and I don't do dances for my life. Why rehearse???? pah!

*rips up floor and whacks anyone within 20 feet*
Thirdly, I am ANYA! and you do not criticize my dancing EVER!
GOT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

But Anya, your DFYL sucked.

WHAAAAAAAAT??????? I am ANYA! and not even Cactus Bill dare criticize me. No, not even the great Cactus Effing Bill!!
*throws things*

No Anya, your DFYL really really sucked.

*bang!*!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!!"

At least zee polonium made your outfit glow veeeery nicely.

06-29-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
31. "RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!!"
Oh, my dahlink Faina. So sad, my dear. I was rooting for you to win so that you, Boris Pasha, and I could take over world kill moose and squirrel. How are tings dahlink? I am missing you so much.

06-29-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!!"
Hi babe, why don't you come over and give me some sugar? Anya won't put out is busy all of the time.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: WTF? I am ANYA! I don't DFYL!!"
>Hi babe, why don't you come
>over and give me some
>sugar? Anya won't put
>out
is busy all of
>the time.

*snort!!!! Wipes diet coke of screen*

Lauren rocks

07-01-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
38. "Programming note"
Those silly 'mericans on Fox won't let us Brits to air our show on your pesky little Independence Day. Yeah right, all your best shows are imported from the UK anyway so whose really pulling all the strings around here, hmm?

Anywho you didn't think we'd let the dancers have a week off to rest. Hah!

We've tortured them with lots of new and unusual dance styles that they won't let us air during the regular season and we will be airing a special version of So You Think You Can Be The Dancer with an East Coast Spoiler Thread and everyting to bring this very special episode on July 4th.

Be on the lookout.

Sorry for the dialup peeps but I have selected youtube videos for all the dances. I will do a brief description of the dance style and a description of each dance so you can still participate in the thread. I hope all our judges will be on the panel to critique the dancers.

Too bad they won't let us kick anyone off, but since it will be airing only on RTVW we can't have a real vote.

Rehab lyrics by Amy Winehouse.
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no.
Yes I been black, but when I come back
You wont know, know, know.

I ain’t got the time
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s tried to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.

I’d rather be at home with ray
I ain’t got 70 days
Cos there’s nothing, nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway

Didn’t get a lot in class
But I know it don’t come in a shot glass

They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
You wont know, know, know.

I aint got the time,
And if my Daddy thinks im fine,
He’s tried to make me go to rehab,
I wont go, go, go.

The man said, why you think you here?
I said, I got no idea
Im gonna, im gonna loose my baby
So I always keep a bottle near

Said, I just think you’re depressed
Kiss me, yeah baby
And go rest

I’m tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
You wont know, know, know

I don’t ever wanna drink again
I just, ooo, I just need a friend
Im not gonna spend 10 weeks
Have everyone think im on the mend

It’s not just my pride
It’s just til these tears have dried

They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
Yes I been black, but when I come back,
You wont know, know, know

I aint got the time,
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s trying to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.

07-02-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Programming note"
Those silly 'mericans on Fox won't let us Brits to air our show on your pesky little Independence Day.

"Independece Day"? That's a laugh! More like "Ungrateful Bastids Day" One silly tax on tea and look what you ungrateful colonials do....speaking of overreaction! Am I right Hok?

Um..yeah Mate. I suppose I will have to suppose so.

07-02-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Programming note"
Time off!?!?!? Them bloody Brits are making us work harder than ever......we don't get any time off......just that delightful American public that we know loves us and will vote for us forever and forever and overthrow the British AGAIN because the Americans are such good people and we love them and never mind our countries of origin and we love the Americans.

So, the next time you are angry that the Brits once again screwed you over, remember that HOK IS BRITISH!!!

peace.

More wagging, less barking.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week."
*Dances into the thread*

So sorry I haven't been here. I've been trying to get all that goop out of my hair from last week's show. Anyway, I'm here now. Great job last week, Hok. Weren't we great?

On a side note, when I was in Jersey last week, the satellite went out just before their dance, and didn't come back on until the end of the show....so I missed my very own dance!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •