The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I was over at the SYTYCD boards earlier this evening, and there are quite a few threads (they have no lime helmets over there) concerning Cedric, and the harsh comments from Mary and Nigel.

It was quite obvious that by email, phone, fax and message board threads, some intern or secretary somewhere showed Nigel the tons of negative feedback concerning last weeks decision. (heck, Ra emailed them giving them a link to our forum here ) We know this, because he mentioned the abuse they all suffered because of it. *weeps for Nigel ... NOT.*

So, we were all paying really close attention to Cedric and Shauna in their routine tonight. We were not disappointed. It was very obvious that Mia choreographed the routine to basically give Shauna a really cool solo while relegating Cedric to the corner cowering in Shauna's greatness, or sitting in the front row to watch it, and show up once in a while to remind us that he was in fact, her partner.

Unfortunately, the judges all picked up on that (well duh, a chimp would have figured it out,) and Mary went way, way overboard in telling Cedric just how lucky he was, with Nigel pretty much parroting her opinion, and Debbie Allen offering him a free ride at her studio.

My question to you is: Do you think the harsh treatment of Cedric will backfire on the judges? Do you think America will vote this couple into the top tier because they are angry at the judges for being so hard on him?

I know that America is definitely phoning to save pasha, because I could never get anything but a busy signal when I tried to call and protect him myself. I don't know if it was that crazy for Cedric, as I never called that number.

Personally, I hope that America does NOT protect Cedric. I would rather he go home, take Debbie up on her offer, train his butt off, re-audition next year, and wow the snot out of Mary, Nigel, and Mia.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Sagebrush Dan 06-28-07 1
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Snidget 06-28-07 2
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Sunny_Bunny 06-28-07 5
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... ArnoldKumar123 11-29-21 36
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Magnolia_Rocker 06-28-07 3
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... ArnoldKumar123 11-29-21 37
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... CTgirl 06-28-07 4
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... bullzeye 06-28-07 6
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... emydi 06-28-07 7
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... mattben 06-28-07 8
       RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Agman2 03-21-16 34
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... MKitty 06-28-07 9
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Wiggle 06-28-07 10
       RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Sunny_Bunny 06-28-07 11
           RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... emydi 06-28-07 13
               RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Sunny_Bunny 06-28-07 14
                   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... SilverStar 06-28-07 16
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Glow 06-28-07 12
       RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Sunny_Bunny 06-28-07 15
 You called it, sunbun. tribephyl 06-29-07 17
   RE: You called it, sunbun. Snidget 06-29-07 18
       RE: You called it, sunbun. MasterTech 06-29-07 19
           RE: You called it, sunbun. CTgirl 06-29-07 20
           RE: You called it, sunbun. Snidget 06-29-07 21
           RE: You called it, sunbun. Sagebrush Dan 06-29-07 24
               RE: You called it, sunbun. tribephyl 06-29-07 28
                   RE: You called it, sunbun. agman 06-29-07 30
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... Magnolia_Rocker 06-29-07 22
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... agman 06-29-07 23
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... ulalame 06-29-07 26
       RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... tribephyl 06-29-07 29
       RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... qwertypie 06-30-07 33
 love was Jesse's undoing finallytyping 06-29-07 25
   RE: love was Jesse's undoing emydi 06-29-07 27
       RE: love was Jesse's undoing finallytyping 06-29-07 31
           RE: love was Jesse's undoing mattben 06-30-07 32
 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again... ArnoldKumar123 11-29-21 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I was concerned about that as well. On the other hand, the sympathy vote may well go to Pasha. I called it at 11 pm, and there was no busy signal. I also sent a few Anya's way as well.

I was also wondering about the negative feedback that Nigel "suffered" for last week's decision. Thanks for verifying that.

I don't know what the rules are, BTW, but I don't think contestants that have made it this far can re-audition. Otherwise, the whole thing would devolve into a bunch of incestuous neener-neeners coming back year after year. Granted, it would be fun to see Jaymz fall off the stage again, but....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 06:43 AM (EST)

Unfortunately not many people use dialidol to vote for SYTYCD (I do since I've got it loaded and I don't want to stay up to midnight)

My votes didn't count for them as I got no busy signals for anyone.

There were a fair number of busy signals recorded for Shauna/Cedric but the sample size is so screwy that I don't know if that was a general trend or just one person in an area where the phone system is easily overwhelmed (there weren't many votes cast, just a lot of busies for the number of votes cast).

I think there could be backlash and the public will save Cedric just to screw Nigel over. On the other hand that Debbie gave him a scholarship might blunt the outrage because we know he's getting a great prize so him leaving isn't so bad.

We will have to wait and see.

Dancing to the Tribe!sy!

06-28-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I don't know what the rules are, BTW, but I don't think contestants that have made it this far can re-audition. Otherwise, the whole thing would devolve into a bunch of incestuous neener-neeners coming back year after year.

I don't know the rules either, unfortunately. I'm basing this possibility on someone who got onto Project Runway and was the first one sent packing. He re auditioned again for the next season, and (based on his new designs) was allowed back in for a second chance. I do realize that PR has a different set of producers, but I tossed the idea out to everyone because if it could happen on one show, it might/could happen on this one.

ArnoldKumar123 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-21, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Sagebrush Dan randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-28-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
My initial gut instinct is no, the cruel words from the judges won't save him. He has hung in too long and the travesty of the judges letting him through once again last week will weigh more heavily with the audience than some comments the judges made last night. I think America has had enough of Cedric and his non-partnering skills. I still say tonight is his last night.

Rockin’ the dance moves thanks to Tribey

11-29-21, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Magnolia_Rocker randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I am hoping for two things that will help land Cedric in the bottom three:

1. Pasha got most of the sympathy votes because he danced last and Cedric danced second and voters forgot about the judges versus Cedric.

2. There were so many good dances to vote for last night that people didn't bother to vote for Cedric and Shauna (much). I threw a few votes to Sara and Jesus, then I voted for Lacey and Kam a bunch, then a few to Danny and Anya and then a bunch for Pasha. There were so many I wanted to vote for - I forgot to vote for Jaimie and Hok or Sabra and Dominic (basically because I was getting tired and wanted to vote for Pasha before I went to bed!).

Spotlighted by Tribe

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Of for the love that is good in this world, let's please not create another Sanjaya. Please?

Snidget's to blame!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I don't think that will happen...Sanjay is a unique phenomenon...

VFTW is not making a pick for SYTYCD...but if they did, it would be Cedric...the judges let him stay...ok then he'll stay even longer...

Go Domra!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-28-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
ditto, bullz

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-16, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
matt, you'reso full of carp!

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-28-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
As much as I dislike Cedric, I too was shocked of how harsh the judges were to him last night...yet he seemed to take in stride and even defend them. Good for him for recognizing that! But, he really does have to go....

When I come back in another life, I want to be Debbie Allen. That lady has sass!!

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I think they were being honest -- and at least they're not rude about it. It's refreshing after Idol to have judges who are capable and allowed to judge. I know people don't like Nigel, but I think he has showed a human side in his comments this year. Also, those dancers who have trained seriously are for sure used to being criticized if not yelled at.

06-28-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

dancers who have trained seriously are for sure used to being criticized if not yelled at.

Oh yeah. My first dance teacher had a stick that he would pound into the floor to force us to keep time. That was ok, but he would also use that stick to bang our arms if they turned to spaghetti, bang legs or feet if they were not turned out beautifully, or make us put it across our shoulders to force us to learn how to "tighten" our frames. (rather like that black thing they showed RedStar's fiance Kam wearing last night)

I was also in countless productions where a choreographer would call us lumbering elephants, ask us what the heck made us think we were dancers, and the ever popular "I am yelling at YOU, because YOU are better than the weak dancer who is screwing the dance up. YOU should be able to make HER look good!" That one, I hated more than any elephant remark.

I have to say, however, that enduring all that made me an even better dancer.

ETF a rather glaring faux pas regarding RedStars heartthrob.

06-28-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
put it across our shoulders to force us to learn how to "tighten" our frames. (rather like that black thing they showed that dancer wearing last night)

Watch out sun...that dancer is Kam...RedStar's fiance.

GO DOMRA!

06-28-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Sorry about that. The glaring faux pas has been corrected.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."

Star <3 Tribe

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I too was shocked at how harsh they were. Good for him for speaking up for himself. I'm not a fan of the way he dances but I don't dislike him. Did he go straight through or did he have to do choreo to make it to Top 20? I can't recall.

Does anybody remember "the bench" from last year? You know the one were Travis danced everybody's socks off while Heidi sat on the bench and the judges praised her for her wonderfulness? I was not a fan of hers last year or the way the routines catered to her inability to dance any other styles than whatever you call the one she is trained in. I have no idea how that chick made it as far as she did. None.

06-28-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Glow! It's been ages, how are you sweetie?

Yes, I remember the bench, it was bad too. But I have to say I'd rather watch that then watch Cedric cower in a corner, go sit in the audience, and then stand near the stage to prove that yes, he was in fact Shauna's prop. lol

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "You called it, sunbun."
America DID NOT like the response that Mary and Nigel gave Cedric (added with a dash of folks who couldn't stand to see Shauna, once again, have to dance for her life.)

It's quite disappointing the decisions they are making this season.
Even though losing Jesus was forseeable as he stood no chance of actually winning, but kicking off Jessi?
We're they trying to do her a favor? A nod to her "bad ticker"?

Over Sara and Lauren, Jessi stood a much greater chance of winning. And I'm not sure Sara or Lauren actually brought anything more then Jessi did for the solos.
Therefore, I found this boot to be quite suspect.

I'm growing even more impatient of the judging this season, it's starting to feel like the whole thing has been scripted in advance.

06-29-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
I dunno, I didn't get the feeling that Jessi was 100% tonight and concern over her ability to keep up the pace could play a role. Do you saddle someone with a partner who can't rehearse as much as they need to, etc.

I knew the say goodbye to Cedric before the vote thing was going to backfire. It almost always does. There are enough people who just love to be contrary that it is a huge risk to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how someone absolutely is leaving.

I think that Shauna is popular enough that you add in some people that just want to keep her safe and there was no way that Cedric was going home this week.

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
>I dunno, I didn't get the
>feeling that Jessi was 100%
>tonight and concern over her
>ability to keep up the
>pace could play a role.
> Do you saddle someone
>with a partner who can't
>rehearse as much as they
>need to, etc.

IMO, if indeed their decision was based on an alleged medical condition, they should at least be up-front about it. The whole, "Lauren, your solo was crap, please step back.... Jessi, I'm sorry, we're going to lose you tonight." with no explanation whatsoever was wholly unsatisfying.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
It was wholly unsatifying and Jessi deserved an explanation. (Since they didn't give one, I think they cut her because of her medical condition - they didn't want it to happen again.)

06-29-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
21. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
Yep the way it happened was unsatisfying even if I can understand how it happened.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
I think the reason Nigel whacked Lauren was that he was the one who wanted her to go home instead of Jessi. So, this was his way of getting his kicks in. I still think Anya's DFYL was worse than Lauren's (but, based on past performance, there was no way Anya would deserve to be cut, therefore she would be spared Nigel's wrath. Lauren's past performances have been more disappointing than Jessi's).

06-29-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
On a little news blurb, which us folks who live around Hollywood are subjected to all the time, Nigel admitted that he was the only one FOR jessi staying. That Mary and Debbie were the one's who wanted her gone.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: You called it, sunbun."
Not that this neccessarily means anything, but Mary just bugs the carp out of me. I think she is so full of herself.

As a matter of fact, I do think I can dance

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-29-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I am so incredibly disgusted about last night. The way they cut Jessi.....WTF was up with that???? Usually all the bottom dwellers are talked to yadda, yadda, safe one sat back down then they announce between the lowest 2 who goes. The way Nigel told Jessi pissed me off royally. No way should she have gone over sucky Lauren. It is my goal in life now to pray every week that she feels the boot. Hard.

And Cedric safe???? ARGGGGHHHH!

The judges better get it together, fast.

Rockin’ the dance moves thanks to Tribey

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."

I'm furious after last night. I can't believe Cedrick and Lauren are still there!!! There was no reason Jessie needed to go. She was far better than Lauren. WTF is up with Cedrick? This is starting to remind me of Sanjaya on AI.

As a matter of fact, I do think I can dance

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-29-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I have to think that the reason they cut Jessi in such a cursory fashion had to do with health issues. The symptoms they gave for her hospitalization the day before -- dehydration + heart irregularities -- are classic symptoms of bulimia. If it had really been an issue of her dance ability, I think they would have gone more the route that they did with Cedric last week, belabored the decision more and given some justification for why she deserved to be booted over the other dancers.

As for Jesus going over Cedric -- we have only America to blame for that! Although this one time I would have loved to see the Judges pull a Gordon Ramsey and "overrule" the bottom three, such an act would likely have pissed off America more than what happened last night.

06-29-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
dehydration + heart irregularities -- are classic symptoms of bulimia
Conjecture like this can get someone in trouble.
And frankly, if this actually crossed the lips of the judges, major shame on them.
Don't take into account the rehearsal schedule, just jump to conclusions why don't you.

Not YOU ulalame, the judges.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
As for Jesus going over Cedric -- we have only America to blame for that

Nope, I blames the judges.
First for putting him through (even tho when he is dancing his own stuff, he is amazing) -- wasn't he the one they knew would jeopardize which ever partner he was paired with?
Second for not getting rid of him the previous twotimes he was in the bottom 3
Third, for being so nasty to him that America either voted to keep him in because the voters don't like being bullied by the judges or really liked Shauna and wanted to keep her safe.

Now, the results still may have been the same had Cedric had gone the week before, but who knows?

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-29-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "love was Jesse's undoing"
I think Jesse was falling more in love with Pasha each
day, which caused her to lose the weight which led to health
issues. I noticed on the goodbye montage that her physique in
the beginning had a healthy, strong softness, but by the end she
looked quite skeletal. I have lost 5 pounds in a week without
trying just from being in state of falling in love.
My frame can take it; hers can't. The combination of excessive
exercise and blind passion took a huge toll. Too bad.

06-29-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
27. "RE: love was Jesse's undoing"
hmmmm...this is an interesting theory could very well be ...are her symptoms the symptoms of bulimia? I don't know ulalame said so...but "love" wouldn't help...

GO DOMRA!

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-29-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: love was Jesse's undoing"
I wouldn't assume bulimia at all. When I'm falling in
love I just don't have an appetite. I think vomiting and
love don't go together, even though we do say one is lovesick.
I associate vomiting with hate and anger; more negative emotions.
JMO!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-30-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: love was Jesse's undoing"
I'm basically "whatever" for this show.

11-29-21, 04:20 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Sunny_Bunny randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •