The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
So, is Philip really a bad guy if he's giving Jack leads to find Gredenko (even if Logan is the lead)?

Of course he is. But what does Logan know and where does he have to go to make use of it? Maybe we'll find out tonight.

At the same time, Reed's conspiracy to kill Wayne Palmer and Assad continues. Boom!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread AugustGirl 02-27-07 1
 RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread trigirl 02-27-07 2
   RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread Emily RugBurn 02-27-07 3
       RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread J Slice 02-27-07 4
 Assad PagongRatEater 02-27-07 5
   RE: Assad J Slice 02-27-07 6
       SPOILER AyaK 02-28-07 7
       RE: Assad PagongRatEater 02-28-07 8
   RE: Assad HistoryDetective 03-11-07 16
 RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread Loree 02-28-07 9
   RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread trigirl 02-28-07 10
       RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread AyaK 02-28-07 11
           Whack a Mole CantStandToLook 02-28-07 12
           RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread J Slice 03-01-07 13
               RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread HocusPocus 03-02-07 15
           RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread trigirl 03-01-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
I can't decide if Logan has really changed (become "born again") or is just as evil as ever. I guess time will tell.

Also can't decide if Tom really was playing Reed the whole time, or got a case of cold feet and changed him mind.

Call me twisted, but I'm looking forward to another Jack as Torturer scene. *snip* *snip* *snip*

How many fingers snipped does it take to spill the beans?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
What's up with the bible passage? What is Charles up to?

Hope we are done with the 'is Morris drinking' storyline. yawn. I like Chloe better when she is snappy, not whinny.

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
"Hope we are done with the 'is Morris drinking' storyline. yawn. I like Chloe better when she is snappy, not whiny."

Sing it, sister! What a stoopid B Plot. They're making a huge deal out of nothing. Either give the guy a breathalizer test, or send him home for the day. I'm sick of hearing about it. Especially when there are far more interesting and pertinent storylines going on. If Chloe asks him if he's drinking one more time, I'm turning off the damn tv.

On another note, wasn't it weird that (the voice of) Bart Simpson was Morris' ex-sponsor? I saw her name in the opening credits and wondered where she would fit in.

Emily's RugBlog

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
I'm ready for Moz to go home... he's just causing trouble.

I love him, but he's not doing anything useful right now.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Assad"
Do you think he's dead? Palmer ought to live, I can't see this show killing off two presidents.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

02-27-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Assad"
Assad dead? yes.

Palmer dead? no.

Dammit, I liked Assad.

02-28-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "SPOILER"
An Internet poster named Kuja posted the basic plot of season 6 episode 13 a long time ago. He had a lot of doubters, but it's coming true just as he posted it.

So, with many, many thanks to Kuja, here's a little glimpse at what's coming (I won't give it all away):

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Assad: dead.
Wayne: not dead but seriously injured and temporarily in a coma with some brain swelling.

Reed: busted.
Tom: helping evil VP Noah Daniels.
Daniels: falsely blaming Assad for planting the bomb, as an excuse to start a war.
Karen: back at the White House.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Assad"
I'm pretty sure that you are right, which is a shame as it would have been an interesting story line with Assad surviving the attack. I wonder how (or if) this will impact the situation in the Middle East that it might be percieved that the Americans killed Assad.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Assad"
I can't see this show killing off two presidents.

They already did. Palmer via sniper; Keeler via missile colliding with Air Force One.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
I thought this week's ep was a little less exciting than usual. The last couple minutes were big. But the build up was not that thrilling. Probably the fact we had to keep worrying about if Morris was drinking or not. I don't really care anymore.

02-28-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
I agree Loree. I find with 24 there is always that momentum shift around the 11th hour when the puppet master usually appears and Jack realizes he has been chasing the wrong villian.

02-28-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
Much of this episode was filler to build toward the bomb blast at the end. Right now, Morris' entire plot line is filler. But we're going to have a problem in CTU in the future, and we're building up Morris to be a suspect due to his personal issues.

Next week, Jack goes into a foreign embassy again. You'd think he learned his lesson the last time.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Whack a Mole"
Please please please please please dont tell me there will be yet another Mole in CTU. Every season it appears there's a willing or unwilling mole in CTU and it's getting really tired.

03-01-07, 00:48 AM (EST)
13. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
I don't see Morris as a mole.

He'll likely get some kind of good finish - I feel certain. The man's been through enough, no?

Hooray for the O'Brians!

HocusPocus 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HocusPocus Click to send private message to HocusPocus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"

The Middle Eastern chick is the mole.

Fun Reality TV Games: http://www.Last2Left.com>http://www.Last2Left.com

03-01-07, 07:28 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 2/26 (4-5 PM) discussion thread"
Mole Speculation

Oh no...another Mole. They really need to hire a new director of HR at CTU.

Could it be Milo....he did save whatsherface
Could it be Nadia...she is logged in under Milo's username
Could it be Chloe....they wouldn't do that to us
Could it be Bill....that would break my heart

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •