The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a maroon, Part 2!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3562 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-09-13, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a maroon, Part 2!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-13 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

I was watching Big Brother for the most part but once it ended and I checked out Project Runway, I saw some of the carnage that Sandro caused and I figured that I had to see the whole episode online -- and that once I did, the immortal Bugs Bunny's catch phrase might apply to him.

And sure enough, I was right about Sandro. What a maroon!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a maroon, Part 2! JessicaRN 08-10-13 1
 RE: What a maroon, Part 2! Snidget 08-10-13 2
   RE: What a maroon, Part 2! tribephyl 08-10-13 3
 RE: What a maroon, Part 3! Belle Book 09-20-13 4
   RE: What a maroon, Part 3! kidflash212 09-24-13 5
       RE: What a maroon, Part 3! Belle Book 09-24-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1080 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-13, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a maroon, Part 2!"
Totally agree. He was kind of scary and his designs look like what a pageant queen would wear, at some competition being held at the Holiday Inn ballroom in the deep south.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43991 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a maroon, Part 2!"
He should send the tape of his antics to CBS, he's a lock to be cast in next year's Big Bother.

tribephyl 9807 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-13, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What a maroon, Part 2!"
exactly what I was thinking.
Kass must be really saddened that he's NOT American. (That's still a rule for BigBrother castmember's right?)
Or does volatility outweigh rulebooks?

09-20-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What a maroon, Part 3!"
And here's our second maroon of the season: Ken! He was so bad that he had to be put in a room all by himself! Fortunately, he was gone after only one night all by himself. What a maroon!

kidflash212 3877 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-13, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What a maroon, Part 3!"
And it should never have gotten to that point. He was saved for his drama last episode.

09-24-13, 03:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What a maroon, Part 3!"
I'd agree that his drama was the deciding factor between him and Jeremy, since neither of them would last much longer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •