The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
Are you freaking kidding me? Seriously?? How low-budget IS this show, anyway? I have to say, speaking for myself, a viewer since epi ONE, where the final 3 or 4, flew off to Paris to see some fashion icon-this is getting horribly DEPRESSING!

Enough already! We KNOW Heidi is some kind of a 'celebrity', but TWO TIMES in one season the designers are designing for HER? No wonder poor Miya jumped ship! What a losing game these people are playing.

Although, I do believe Miya just felt, after no wins, and another crazy one day, next-to-impossible challenge, she had no way of digging herself out of the mire, her best bet was to bow out gracefully. And I DO NOT agree with my buddy Emilio in this instance. She was NOT a loser! She knew her weaknesses, and I admire her for that.

She realized she was very young, needed more training, and was not ready for what she could possibly be thrown in to. PLUS, what chance in heck did she have of being in the finale, anyway? AND, who wants to stand, once again, in front of a panel of nasty judges, who offer NO sound advice, or critiques, but call your garments garbage and a waste of time? I applaud her!

On to the actual designs:

I have to agree, even though it makes me cringe to say so, that Emilio's dress was amazingly beautiful. It was, as Michael said, 'impeccable' by every standard. I guess they DID see something that I did not.

I did NOT agree that Seth Aaron's was 'boring'!! I thought it was very up-to-date, and edgy, and worthy of a red carpet. But what the heck do I know? The closest I've ever been to a red carpet is at Home Depot...

Mila's was mech! Double ugh. Poor model could barely contain her boobs, but once again, Mila is all that, according to Mila.

Anthony's dress was 'nice', but IMHO, you had to be there to see whatever it was they were seeing. And Jessica Alba must have seen much more than I did. Glad he's back, and glad he won!

Poor Jonathan, after 8 hours of tedious work, to be shot down by Heidi. I wish he would have just gone ahead and did what was in his heart and head, and showed THAT on the runway! It could not have been any worse than what he did show!! Bye-bye to him. I really will miss him-he was quirky and sweet!!

Jay's dress was cute, but I have to agree that booties normally are not what we want to emphasize, and he'd better get over that FAST! He'll never have a clothing business if he keeps this up.

Next week?? One man's dress (Gee, we see Anthony with blue fabric) looks like a 'blue condom'...will we have yet another 'celebrity' to style for? Who could it possibly be? Michael? Oh no, they don't do men, do they? Oh yeah, and someone else makes a crotch look horrid once again. Who knows. It's all so dramatic in the trailers, and so dull in real life! So so sad to see a once amazing show go down the drain with such a depressing saga....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I honestly thought this was a r... jbug 04-02-10 1
 RE: I honestly thought this was a r... Belle Book 04-02-10 2
 RE: I honestly thought this was a r... Tahj 04-02-10 3
   RE: I honestly thought this was a r... jbug 04-02-10 5
 RE: I honestly thought this was a r... AyaK 04-02-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-10, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
I have to disagree - I don't think it's going down the drain - but then again, I'm a reality tv junkie

I think Seth Aaron was so right with his comments about Maya. We have no idea what the pressure is like. At the beginning of the season I thought he was odd; but he has really grown on me.

I was so glad Anthony got to come back & that he did so well. I would wear his dress too!

Emilio's dress did look awesome; looked like something that was completely finished and ready to wear - not like most of the designs that you know will have to be re-made before they are actually worn anywhere for real.

It was Jonathan's time to go; he has been horrible every week IMO - even the week he won.

I could just imagine Jay's dress if he had made it floor length; not brought it back in tight on the legs, but allowed the ruffles to continue to flow all the way to the floor in a full skirt - maybe even with a bit of a train like Anthony had. I think then the pooffiness around the hips would not have been as obvious.

Mila was terrible a.g.a.i.n.
It is so obvious that they are determined to have her in the finale. No matter what she makes, she is always safe.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
I've got mixed feelings about Maya's decision to quit. On the one hand, you just don't quit on Reality TV shows -- unless you've got a very good excuse, like when Jenna Moresca quit in Survivor All-Stars because she had a feeling her very ill mother needed her back at home, which as it turned out she did.

On the other hand, Maya may have come to the conclusion that she just wasn't as ready as she thought she was. All these shows seem to be pressure cookers. Still, she should've known what she was getting into and by quitting she may have taken a spot away from someone who could hack it. But despite all this, I'm going to accept that she just couldn't handle it and wish that she could have.

Moving on -- Mila's outfit wasn't all that great but Jay and Jonathan had worse outfits than she did, so that's why she stayed around. Seth Aaron had a good outfit but it wasn't really Red Carpet enough for me. Anthony and Emilio were much better than even he was.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-10, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
Aside from this being another "Heidi" challenge, I really liked this episode. So much happened!

Emilio. I don't like you, but I can't deny your talent.

Anthony. Welcome back chocolate pudding! I really liked your dress.

I'm wondering if Maya left because she felt under appreciated, having never won a challenge, but coming close, and being called derivative. I feel bad for her. This could really hurt her career.

Jonathan. You had to go, you just had to.

Jay. You're kind of an idiot. You need to learn to listen.

Seth Aaron. You can do no wrong, IMO. I hope you win but it will probably be Emilio (gag).

Mila. You've just fallen apart, you poor girl. Find yourself. Fast!

It's a Tribe!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
I think the way Anthony says it, it's
puddin.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-10, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I honestly thought this was a re-run! Heidi, the celebrity, again??"
I've given up for the season. Who would have believed that BMP could kill this show in less than two years? I feel sorry for Magical Elves, who did the first five seasons and built this show into a megahit, only to watch it be shredded.

Honestly, the only one of the remaining designers that I would want to see win is Seth Aaron. And he probably won't.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •