The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone watch last night?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone watch last night?"
With Survivor, and AI on, I set my DVR for much later to watch PR this morning.

Much to my surprise, I got a nice 90 minutes of 'The Medium' instead. Don't know what THAT was about, but I didn't get one nano-second of PR. I do have the DVR set again for tonight's recap episode, but would still like to know what, if anything, was good, bad, and/or ugly about last night's episode. That is, if anyone was watching and cares to share....THANKS!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone watch last night? BlueIris 02-26-10 1
   RE: Anyone watch last night? jbug 02-26-10 2
   RE: Anyone watch last night? AyaK 02-26-10 3
 RE: Anyone watch last night? Belle Book 02-27-10 4
   RE: Anyone watch last night? mindy23 02-27-10 5
       suggestion jbug 03-01-10 6
       RE: Anyone watch last night? AyaK 03-02-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
There's no new episode this week.

thanks Capn2patch

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-10, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
right,
I turned it on and they were doing the kids clothing again

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
...and that was a good thing.

Basically, PR didn't want to compete against the finals of ladies' figure skating in the Olympics.

But the way this season's going, PR will probably lose to reruns of Gilligan's Island. Next week the designers get to use materials from a hardware store to make high fashion. Sound like fun?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-10, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-10 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

It's a re-run from last week (which I missed because I was watching the men's figure skating competition). My mom taped it on our DVR, so at least I can see it later today. I'll comment on it then.

ETA: I watched it, and here are my comments:

Emilio would've been in the Bottom 3 for sure if the others weren't worse than he was. Amy made a bad choice in colors, Jonathan was too conceptual and Jeannine was too simple. She deserved to go home.

As for those who were in the Top 3, the only one I might have a quibble with was Jesse. The other two deserved to be in the Top 3, and Seth Aaron deserved the win.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
Great! Thanks. I'm not crazy afterall!! That's always a good confirmation. I just can't remember the title from one week to another, but I knew last week's was something about a 'little bit' of fashion, and this week's title was something different.

The old 'hardware' challenge is getting old, and pun intended-RUSTY, IMHO!! How many times can you take a table cloth, masking tape and staples and create haute fashion? So sick of this season already.

What does it take to come up with new challenges, fresh ideas, a few different words from Tim, and just PERSONALITIES from the contestants?? If Anthony were not there, I'd swear they dug up the graves of former wanna-be fasionistas and zombie'd out this season!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "suggestion"
I'd like to see them be given a piece of fruit or a vegetable and make a design inspired by it.

I admit this idea is stolen from a commercial for something that appears to have a design like an orange....

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
>What does it take to come up with new challenges, fresh
>ideas, a few different words from Tim, and just PERSONALITIES
>from the contestants??

New producers. BMP has done nothing but copy the show production under Magical Elves. I know Lifetime doesn't want to mess with its (by far) highest-rated show, but this is ridiculous --- Lifetime needs a lifeline.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •