The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-10, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I'm in a completely different fashion world than the judges this season. They again liked Mila's design * I thought it was horrible. In fact, the ones I liked, they put in the bottom; the ones I hated, they picked as their top. They just don't know a thing about fashion (it couldn't be me, could it?)
Well, some that they liked I also liked but......

Amy (I liked this one but thought it a bit too gausey)

Anna (this was a disaster!)

Anthony (okay - mostly I liked his attitude & his humor)

Ben (the best for me)

Emilio (this was okay)

Jeananne (I thought this was horrible!)

Jay (another of the best - he knows what he is doing)

Jessee (pretty frumpy)

Jesus (what's wrong with a cougar wanting to look sexy)

Jonathan (good expect for the campbell's tie around the waist)

Maya (this was horrible too! yet they liked it! looked like a piece of fabric temporarily tacked to the front of the dress)

Mila (I can't believe they liked this)

Seth Aaron (good one!)

This color is called AgGreen 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red arkiegrl 02-05-10 1
   RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red jbug 02-05-10 3
   RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red Belle Book 02-05-10 6
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red Tahj 02-05-10 2
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red BlueIris 02-05-10 4
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red AyaK 02-05-10 5
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red kidflash212 02-05-10 7
   RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red mindy23 02-07-10 8
       RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red kidflash212 02-07-10 9
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red DrKegel 02-08-10 10
 RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red DrKegel 02-19-10 11
   RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red AyaK 02-22-10 12
       RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red DrKegel 03-03-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-10, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
After watching last night, I came to the conclusion that I'm just tacky, because I liked Jesus' dress. I cannot believe Anna was kept over Jesus. Her dress was incredibly ugly, IMO.

I agree with you on Mila's dress. When she was kept on the stage for top/bottom 3, I figured she was in the bottom. I thought the large star on the bottom looked horrid. But I didn't mind the smaller one on the torso.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-10, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
We would have so much fun partying together
I must be tacky too!

& Anna's dress was horrible fugly

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-05-10, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I think that sometimes things appear differently on television than they do when the judges are taking a look at it in person.

As for Anna vs. Jesus, I thought Jesus should've gone two weeks ago instead of Pamela. They kept him around, but it was only a matter of time for him. He just wasn't good enough. Three trips to the Bottom 3, you're out.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-10, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I hated nearly all the dresses last night. Fugly for sure! Sucky, sucky challenge.

It's a Tribe!

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I liked Mila’s star dress (I know I’m in the minority). Amy’s dress was going to be the easiest to put into production. (I thought they said they were going to sell it online).

I would have been satisfied with Anna or Jesus going home last night. At first I thought Anna’s client was nervous about a wardrobe malfunction and was wearing a sports bra. There were other bad dresses (Jeananne & Maya), but Anna and Jesus were the worst.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I couldn't believe that Mila's costume-y star dress got her second place in the challenge.

As soon as I saw Jesus' dress, I knew he was going home. For those of you who liked it, sorry. And I did have doubts after seeing the mess that Anna Marie made.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
There was nothing I thought was really great last night. I was surprised the judges liked two of the top three - Mila's star thing looked like a cheap costume from a July 4th Country Fair and Maya's might have been passable except that odd gold piece looked liked it was glued to the front.

And did anyone else think Seth looked like Ed Grimley?

Capn2patch put me in motion!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-10, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
This season has me wondering about my entire sense of fashion! Trust me, I didn't see more than 2 dresses there that I would be caught DEAD in! Sorry for the women who went through so much, but even sorrier that they had to wear those fugly, tacky dresses on the runway!

And what is the deal with Mila? Do the judges just love her or what? I think they get someone in their mind, like Bennett from the season that Jeffrey won, and she he/she can do no wrong. That seems to be the case with her. That dress was a hideous mess! Lord help us all!

First off, as someone else said, it was a terrible challenge to begin with, and with everyone having to incorporate the Campbell's logo? Come on now! THAT is just nasty! Do you want to be Chunky Chicken or how about Beef Noodle?? LOL! I felt the runway looked like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"!! Ick for everyone having to use red fabric, too!

The sista that won was probably the best of the worst, and I did like the dress that Anthony designed, mostly because of his relationship with his lady. And Jesus? Geez, his lady could have worn a nightie with THAT figure! But I think he's stuck in a cultrual thing (NO OFFENSES!!) where the more color the better, whether they clash or not, and he just didn't see beyond the glitter this time. Everyone remarked about how well he sewed, so hopefully, he'll learn to design and coordinate fabric and colors in the future, as well.

I'll have to invite myself to the 'tacky party', because I tell you, I have a closet full of things that Heidi and Micheal would throw out, obviously, even though I'm a size 4-6. They just seem to want the punk rocker styles this year, or the less is more and more is better? I just don't get it! I am NOT seeing this in the magazines, so are they making this stuff up?

Again, I dunno..

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I can't imagine any of these designers showing a collection in Bryant Park. Well, maybe Amy.

Having to use the Campbells logo and red fabric must have a been a challenge but they should have been able to do better than this.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-08-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"

jbug -

You are not alone! The judge's choices this yearare as peculiar as they are! For example, they have consistently put Jesus in the bottom and I've loved his designs! Think the brown croco gown looked like a retro Austin Powers meets The Matrix! It fit like a glove also. Loved it so much.

I'm really losing interest in this show. I have no idea what they're doing and how they're judging. Like leaving Ping in when she left the girl's bottom uncovered! That should be instant elimination because nobody can wear a dress like that - whether you like it or not! And the dress itself was horrid besides the fact it left the model exposed! And keeping Anthony around. Why? Because he's charming and they need someone around that can talk for drama.

This week was no exception and agree with you. Mila's dress was a disaster and if Jesus had designed that, they would have called it matronly, questioned his taste level and repeated every other stupid hackneyed phrase they've used with him. I really think Maya's was even worse though. What the heck was that fabric hanging? It looked like the model stood too close to a curtain when she was being sewn into her dress and part of the curtain got incorporated in the design. And if I'm remembering, didn't the pleats go out to the side of something? Like it didn't hang straight, but looked like the model was caught in a wind tunnel? And this is attractive? The colors were HORRIBLE!!!! They blasted brown and a lime green that Jesus used together (although Nina called it pea soup green) and those colors look way good together, but red and what the heck was that color? And Heidi said it was half a heart? What? It started nowhere went back around and ended up flailing out at the end? Why? It was like she got a crown and scepter for something and then got the the tacky pageant satin banner proclaiming "Miss South Carolina" torn off of her for bad behavior ... like maybe for wearing this dressin public! Yuck! Patooey!

I really am losing complete interest in this show and think that when they moved the show they should have replaced the panel. They have less taste than the contestant's that they're judging.

Thank you for having the courage to post this and you are definitely not alone in scratching your head.

02-19-10, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"

Alright ... far be it from me to say I told you so, but I told you Heidi has no taste and this proves it. Just had to post because I'm right so few times as to make it an occasion.

Remember Maya's mess dress that Heidi was oohing over? I said this:

... And Heidi said it was half a heart?
unquote

Well, now we know why Heidi liked it! It's cause she either bought or picked out to wear an almost identical design!

I about near fell off the couch from laughing when I saw last night's program. It featured Heidi wearing a black Halloween costume, with a silver "half-heart" streaking around the top of it and going off into oblivion!

That seals the deal. I'm starting a petition to block the unbelievably gorgeous, badly dressed Heidi from voting for reasons of having no taste!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"
I'll sign it.

03-03-10, 11:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Feb 4th Ep 3 - Color Me Red"

Very cool.

I think we can count on Santino. That makes three.

I wonder if she still doesn't know where breasts are supposed to be. She seems fairly obsessed with finding new positions for them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •