The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Adel34 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Adel34 Click to send private message to Adel34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
Hi everyone,
I don't even know if people come on this forum anymore. Though I found starting over late in season three i was a fan for a while, and thought that the show was so valuable and inspiring for those interested in personal growth. The life coaches and therapist always had such creative exercises for the women, and it was so cool following everyone's stories. Sure there was plenty of drama, but overall I felt the show was so much better than half the crap they have out now.
I don't understand why it was canceled, and even worse why they can't at least put some of it on DVD.
However, I have been noticing how many shows and movies are now available to watch on youtube. Venessa from Season 2 has all her eppisodes on there, but other than that there isn't much SO related stuff. I was curious if anyone possibly had any of it recorded and would be willing to upload to youtube. I think it would make a lot of people happy including me!
Thanks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If anyone could upload Starting... dabo 11-30-12 1
 RE: If anyone could upload Starting... Agman2 03-03-15 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-12, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
Welcome aboard, and I wish you luck in your quest.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 708 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-15, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
I was just curious, did you have any luck?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •