URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1626
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "

Posted by Adel34 on 09-09-12 at 09:33 PM
Hi everyone,
I don't even know if people come on this forum anymore. Though I found starting over late in season three i was a fan for a while, and thought that the show was so valuable and inspiring for those interested in personal growth. The life coaches and therapist always had such creative exercises for the women, and it was so cool following everyone's stories. Sure there was plenty of drama, but overall I felt the show was so much better than half the crap they have out now.
I don't understand why it was canceled, and even worse why they can't at least put some of it on DVD.
However, I have been noticing how many shows and movies are now available to watch on youtube. Venessa from Season 2 has all her eppisodes on there, but other than that there isn't much SO related stuff. I was curious if anyone possibly had any of it recorded and would be willing to upload to youtube. I think it would make a lot of people happy including me!
Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
Posted by dabo on 11-30-12 at 03:11 AM
Welcome aboard, and I wish you luck in your quest.

"RE: If anyone could upload Starting over eppisodes to youtube I would be very grateful! "
Posted by Agman2 on 03-03-15 at 03:19 PM
I was just curious, did you have any luck?