The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just when you least suspect it..........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just when you least suspect it..........."
More SO!Too bad it has to be crappy "relationship bootcamp".I wanted every one of those miserable,boring couples to get divorced.At least that would have been entertaining to watch.I realize that I am going to hell.But you all would have enjoyed watching those whining idiots suffer too so I guess we'll all burn together.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just when you least suspect it.... petmama 08-28-06 1
 RE: Just when you least suspect it.... Santaklaws 08-28-06 2
 RE: Just when you least suspect it.... susank 08-28-06 3
 RE: Just when you least suspectI it... susank 08-28-06 4
   RE: Just when you least suspectI it... petmama 08-29-06 5
 RE: Just when you least suspect it.... eire_heart74 08-30-06 6
 RE: Just when you least suspect it.... susang 08-30-06 7
   RE: Just when you least suspect it.... Jennier1237 09-04-06 8
       RE: Just when you least suspect it.... dwewer 09-07-06 9
           RE: Just when you least suspect it.... petmama 09-07-06 10
               RE: Just when you least suspect it.... dwewer 09-07-06 11
                   RE: Just when you least suspect it.... petmama 09-08-06 12
                       RE: Just when you least suspect it.... MichaelB 09-09-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-28-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
But, that rerun of Allison, with Bethany and Patrick was priceless. In her $800 a month digs. Just an apartment, but what a fancy one. Surely she could've found a nice, one bedroom, one for about half that. How many bedrooms does a single, childless gal need? Even if she does find "Boo Boo" one bedroom's still enough. She looked really good, by the way. The prettiest I've ever seen her. And, she seemed to be taking her upcoming surgery, and its attendant risks, in stride. I was just waiting for the couples series to be over. And, see this calm, confident Allison return to the SOH. The "train wreck" that came in her place really surprized me.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Santaklaws 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Santaklaws Click to send private message to Santaklaws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
Save a seat in Hell for me, next to you!

susank 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susank Click to send private message to susank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
that relatiomship bootcamp was a waste of time and so stupid. I love SO but who thought up that waste of time? I'm sure that dragged the ratings down. i, for one, would never invest a minute in another couples show....get rid of the men!
am I the only one who really feels that way?
tell me.....

susank 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susank Click to send private message to susank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just when you least suspectI it..........."
I hated relationship bootcamp...it was such a waste of time and so stupid. I can see that the ratings may have gone south because of someone's 'bright idea' to try to change a great concept of WOMEN ONLY to couples. I didn't like any of those crybabies.
what are your thoughts?

08-29-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just when you least suspectI it..........."
I thought Simon was especially childish, the way he often shut down and retreated whenever anyone attempted to speak the truth to him. Once, he even retreated to his bed, pulled the covers almost up over his head and curled up in a fetal position. I was halfway expecting him to start sucking his thumb. If he wanted a traditional Pakistani wife, why did he marry outside his race and culture. To irritate his parents?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
Well they have just pulled SO off the rotation in the New York and PHilly markets so I am not seeing bootcamp. (replaced it with infomercials for an hour instead)

I didn't really enjoy the relationship bootcamp either.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
I don't like couples bootcamp. Since I have no significant other, I cannot relate to it.

Jennier1237 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jennier1237 Click to send private message to Jennier1237 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
Every time I watch these couples
it reminds me of some type of soap opera.
And has anyone noticed that Iylala basically
puts the words in the couples mouth.
I even noticed when she coached when it was
only women.

dwewer 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dwewer Click to send private message to dwewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
I missed 9/4-9/5 ... who won the race and the privacy room and how did that turn out? I saw the BOR and there were no clues, except if Michael won and it didn't go well hince his decision???

09-07-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
If my memory of the original episode is correct, Cheryl and Troy won the privacy room. And, she was very dismissive and unappreciative of his lovemaking. If I were Troy, I'd already have been divorced. And, remarried to a real woman.

dwewer 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dwewer Click to send private message to dwewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
Thanks so much!!!, and doesn't she, after BOR, come clean about another secret and asks for forgiveness and he says no ... what was that? I think she is just there to say she was right and just justified in what she did, just like Jacyln making Michael continously pay ... she sure didn't want to move on. I was proud of him and I usually don't side with the men much. Thanks again.

09-08-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
I don't remember her coming clean about anything else. Doesn't mean she didn't. It just doesn't stick in my mind like her dismissive attitude and her usually just sitting there with folded arms whenever her had his arm around her. He came across as the much more loving, and forgiving, partner. I think, in the long run, "Boot Camp" benefitted their relationship more than anyone else's, though.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
This couples bootcamp takes the cake. Four couples spending an hour sobbing and boo-hooing. When I first tuned in I thought that a child had died.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •