URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1586
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Just when you least suspect it..........."

Posted by carriem on 08-28-06 at 02:19 PM
More SO!Too bad it has to be crappy "relationship bootcamp".I wanted every one of those miserable,boring couples to get divorced.At least that would have been entertaining to watch.I realize that I am going to hell.But you all would have enjoyed watching those whining idiots suffer too so I guess we'll all burn together.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Just when you least suspect it..........."
Posted by petmama on 08-28-06 at 04:34 PM
But, that rerun of Allison, with Bethany and Patrick was priceless. In her $800 a month digs. Just an apartment, but what a fancy one. Surely she could've found a nice, one bedroom, one for about half that. How many bedrooms does a single, childless gal need? Even if she does find "Boo Boo" one bedroom's still enough. She looked really good, by the way. The prettiest I've ever seen her. And, she seemed to be taking her upcoming surgery, and its attendant risks, in stride. I was just waiting for the couples series to be over. And, see this calm, confident Allison return to the SOH. The "train wreck" that came in her place really surprized me.

Posted by Santaklaws on 08-28-06 at 05:29 PM
Save a seat in Hell for me, next to you!

Posted by susank on 08-28-06 at 09:43 PM
that relatiomship bootcamp was a waste of time and so stupid. I love SO but who thought up that waste of time? I'm sure that dragged the ratings down. i, for one, would never invest a minute in another couples show....get rid of the men!
am I the only one who really feels that way?
tell me.....

"RE: Just when you least suspectI it..........."
Posted by susank on 08-28-06 at 09:53 PM
I hated relationship bootcamp...it was such a waste of time and so stupid. I can see that the ratings may have gone south because of someone's 'bright idea' to try to change a great concept of WOMEN ONLY to couples. I didn't like any of those crybabies.
what are your thoughts?

"RE: Just when you least suspectI it..........."
Posted by petmama on 08-29-06 at 05:22 PM
I thought Simon was especially childish, the way he often shut down and retreated whenever anyone attempted to speak the truth to him. Once, he even retreated to his bed, pulled the covers almost up over his head and curled up in a fetal position. I was halfway expecting him to start sucking his thumb. If he wanted a traditional Pakistani wife, why did he marry outside his race and culture. To irritate his parents?

Posted by eire_heart74 on 08-30-06 at 12:42 PM
Well they have just pulled SO off the rotation in the New York and PHilly markets so I am not seeing bootcamp. (replaced it with infomercials for an hour instead)

I didn't really enjoy the relationship bootcamp either.

Posted by susang on 08-30-06 at 12:47 PM
I don't like couples bootcamp. Since I have no significant other, I cannot relate to it.

Posted by Jennier1237 on 09-04-06 at 11:17 AM
Every time I watch these couples
it reminds me of some type of soap opera.
And has anyone noticed that Iylala basically
puts the words in the couples mouth.
I even noticed when she coached when it was
only women.

Posted by dwewer on 09-07-06 at 05:22 PM
I missed 9/4-9/5 ... who won the race and the privacy room and how did that turn out? I saw the BOR and there were no clues, except if Michael won and it didn't go well hince his decision???

Posted by petmama on 09-07-06 at 05:33 PM
If my memory of the original episode is correct, Cheryl and Troy won the privacy room. And, she was very dismissive and unappreciative of his lovemaking. If I were Troy, I'd already have been divorced. And, remarried to a real woman.

Posted by dwewer on 09-07-06 at 07:12 PM
Thanks so much!!!, and doesn't she, after BOR, come clean about another secret and asks for forgiveness and he says no ... what was that? I think she is just there to say she was right and just justified in what she did, just like Jacyln making Michael continously pay ... she sure didn't want to move on. I was proud of him and I usually don't side with the men much. Thanks again.

Posted by petmama on 09-08-06 at 04:40 PM
I don't remember her coming clean about anything else. Doesn't mean she didn't. It just doesn't stick in my mind like her dismissive attitude and her usually just sitting there with folded arms whenever her had his arm around her. He came across as the much more loving, and forgiving, partner. I think, in the long run, "Boot Camp" benefitted their relationship more than anyone else's, though.

Posted by MichaelB on 09-09-06 at 09:06 PM
This couples bootcamp takes the cake. Four couples spending an hour sobbing and boo-hooing. When I first tuned in I thought that a child had died.