The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa's flirting coach?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa's flirting coach?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:45PM (EST)

A 20 something ex hooker giving a 40 something advice on flirting? Without exceeding the bounds of grace and good taste? And, coming across as a desperate, over sexed ho? And, wouldn't that be deemed coaching? And, possible grounds for an emergency BOR? If it were TJ, the only HG, as Allison pointed out, in a successsful relationship, giving this advice? If I were Lisa, in search of a lifetime mate, I'd be going to her. Not someone only three months out of the sex industry. Or, her terrified to graduate roommate who's been out of the dating scene for seven years.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa's flirting coach? JavaT 08-02-06 1
   RE: Lisa's flirting coach? carriem 08-02-06 2
 RE: Lisa's flirting coach? eire_heart74 08-03-06 3
   RE: Lisa's flirting coach? techstyle 08-03-06 4
       RE: Lisa's flirting coach? petmama 08-03-06 5
           RE: Lisa's flirting coach? techstyle 08-03-06 6
 RE: Lisa's flirting coach? JustBNMe 08-05-06 7
   RE: Lisa's flirting coach? petmama 08-07-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
Well, we have to remember that while in the SO house, the HGs only have a limited set of resources from which to choose, when it comes to advice. They are, in effect, a captive audience among themselves. So I don't find it surprising that they get bizarre advice from what seems to us like the most ridiculous advisors (i.e., Christina giving advice to Lisa).

It's also possible the produces pair up such unlikely people just to gauge audience reaction. Of course, it's clear that such pairing hasn't boosted the ratings, though, or SO wouldn't be cancelled!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
Lets all just be grateful she didn't coach her in hooking.Imagine what that would've been like for us to sit through.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
Yeah she couldn't of possibly found two people who were more unqualified to give her advice in that area either.

I do have my doubts on what Lisa truly wants. I don't think she wants to be married per say as she just wants to be taken care of. (ie why she was willing to settled to be in an affair with married Mr Internet.) If that's the case, asking the former hustler and the professional victim for dating tips, not to far off the mark.

She is so inappropriate with her flirting to the point it's painful to watch.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"

>She is so inappropriate with her
>flirting to the point it's
>painful to watch.

It's almost like a spoof on flirting!!! Lisa is part comic, maybe that was her true calling. She would deffinately be outrageous, way beyond good taste, OBSCENE and she could travel all around the world. I loved when she said ( something like this )to one of the professional dancers at Jessica's grad party - He must have commented on her knowing the dance, and she said-My

(ex)fiance was a tango dancer, he was from Paris- you know how they feel about the Tango in Paris. Yeah, he left me for someone he met in Tango class...... Cracked me up.

08-03-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
And, let's not forget "do you have a green card?"

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
>And, let's not forget "do you
>have a green card?"

LOL, almost forgot!!!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-05-06, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
Lisa didn't and doesn't need coaching about flirting she needed and needs coaching on how to act like an adult. Most the women who go into the SOH need to learn how to act like an adult.

08-07-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
>Lisa ...needs coaching on how to
>act like an adult...

Rather than a streetwalker soliciting tricks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •