URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1570
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa's flirting coach?"

Posted by petmama on 08-01-06 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

A 20 something ex hooker giving a 40 something advice on flirting? Without exceeding the bounds of grace and good taste? And, coming across as a desperate, over sexed ho? And, wouldn't that be deemed coaching? And, possible grounds for an emergency BOR? If it were TJ, the only HG, as Allison pointed out, in a successsful relationship, giving this advice? If I were Lisa, in search of a lifetime mate, I'd be going to her. Not someone only three months out of the sex industry. Or, her terrified to graduate roommate who's been out of the dating scene for seven years.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa's flirting coach?"
Posted by JavaT on 08-02-06 at 05:22 PM
Well, we have to remember that while in the SO house, the HGs only have a limited set of resources from which to choose, when it comes to advice. They are, in effect, a captive audience among themselves. So I don't find it surprising that they get bizarre advice from what seems to us like the most ridiculous advisors (i.e., Christina giving advice to Lisa).

It's also possible the produces pair up such unlikely people just to gauge audience reaction. Of course, it's clear that such pairing hasn't boosted the ratings, though, or SO wouldn't be cancelled!

Posted by carriem on 08-02-06 at 11:45 PM
Lets all just be grateful she didn't coach her in hooking.Imagine what that would've been like for us to sit through.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 08-03-06 at 08:01 AM
Yeah she couldn't of possibly found two people who were more unqualified to give her advice in that area either.

I do have my doubts on what Lisa truly wants. I don't think she wants to be married per say as she just wants to be taken care of. (ie why she was willing to settled to be in an affair with married Mr Internet.) If that's the case, asking the former hustler and the professional victim for dating tips, not to far off the mark.

She is so inappropriate with her flirting to the point it's painful to watch.

Posted by techstyle on 08-03-06 at 01:42 PM

>She is so inappropriate with her
>flirting to the point it's
>painful to watch.

It's almost like a spoof on flirting!!! Lisa is part comic, maybe that was her true calling. She would deffinately be outrageous, way beyond good taste, OBSCENE and she could travel all around the world. I loved when she said ( something like this )to one of the professional dancers at Jessica's grad party - He must have commented on her knowing the dance, and she said-My

(ex)fiance was a tango dancer, he was from Paris- you know how they feel about the Tango in Paris. Yeah, he left me for someone he met in Tango class...... Cracked me up.

Posted by petmama on 08-03-06 at 06:42 PM
And, let's not forget "do you have a green card?"

Posted by techstyle on 08-03-06 at 07:14 PM
>And, let's not forget "do you
>have a green card?"

LOL, almost forgot!!!

Posted by JustBNMe on 08-05-06 at 06:17 AM
Lisa didn't and doesn't need coaching about flirting she needed and needs coaching on how to act like an adult. Most the women who go into the SOH need to learn how to act like an adult.

Posted by petmama on 08-07-06 at 07:44 PM
>Lisa ...needs coaching on how to
>act like an adult...

Rather than a streetwalker soliciting tricks.