The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Get a sponsor and things go bad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Get a sponsor and things go bad"
Has anyone else noticed that since Glade has taken over sponsorship of the "parting gifts," we not only see more than a gazillion shots of Glade candles, but that the parting gifts have a monetary price on them, and they seem to get smaller?

I've noticed that Glade is only spending about $3,000 per graduate, which is nothing, bupkus, in the real world. For all of the promotion they're getting on the show, they should be kicking in a hell of a lot more.

Whomever is doing the marketing/promotion for this show is horrible. They should be getting trips and appliances and spas and whatever else, donated by sponsors. And they all can be nicely thanked in the credits as well as by their mention on-air.

Glade must have picked up a hefty chunk of the production budget for this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Get a sponsor and things go bad maryellennaco 05-24-06 1
 RE: Get a sponsor and things go bad BrenMo 05-25-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Get a sponsor and things go bad"
That's why they can only give them so much as parting gifts. Plus, let us not forget that this is one SUCKY show!! The first season was good, but once they went to LALA-LAND, it started going downhill and FAST!!
This season 3 was just one big giant pukefest, IMHO. I'm sosso glad Starting Over is OVER!!
I AM GOING TO MISS THESE MESSAGE BOARDS,THOUGH!!!! I don't think I've ever laughed so much as I have these past few months reading ALL these FANTASTIC posts.
As Piss-T & Allisham would say:"WWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BrenMo 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrenMo Click to send private message to BrenMo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Get a sponsor and things go bad"
Yes their gifts are the pits now. We sure do get to see those glad candles don't we? lol I bought a couple, supposed to burn 3+ hrs I think, mine burned one. Waaaaaaay too expensive for the quality and time of use. I won't buy another, although I do use some of their other products.

I do love this show. Like some of the women more than others, but that's life isn't it? I will be making calls to see if we can get it to come back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •