The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Now that Jodi has promissed Christie that she'll support Caine financially, I wonder if he's going to have "two mommies"? Or, will Jodi be his "male" role model?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? jandra902 05-23-06 1
   RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? SOfan0221 05-23-06 3
 RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? SOfan0221 05-23-06 2
   RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? Katie1985 05-23-06 4
       RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? Bentley 05-23-06 5
       RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? BlueCollar Blonde 05-23-06 6
           Signature picture violation Bebo 05-24-06 7
               RE: Signature picture violation BlueCollar Blonde 05-24-06 10
 RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? cyndin 05-24-06 8
 RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? eire_heart74 05-24-06 9
   RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? BimBo 05-24-06 11
       RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? firehousegirl 05-24-06 12
 RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? cynicalgirl 05-25-06 13
   RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? bootsie 05-25-06 14
       RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? alaholly 05-25-06 15
       RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"? pmfmpls 05-25-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jandra902 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jandra902 Click to send private message to jandra902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
hi i missed mon and tues show who is caine.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-23-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Christie's 12 year old brother that is being raised by her homeless mother. Rhonda has brought him up to Christie several times in an attempt to get Christie to take responsibility for him, but she was never willing before today.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-23-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
There have been several times when Iyanla has referred to Jodi as 'financially successful' which I took to mean that she is better financially than just middle class income. I wonder if Jodi's offer to help financially had anything to do with Christie's sudden compassion to raise her brother.

Katie1985 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katie1985 Click to send private message to Katie1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Haha, no, not two mommies. In todays show, Jodi said she wanted to be his aunt. Actually, her exact words were, "Ta-Ta Jodi".

What the heck???? I understand her desire for children, but the kid is 12 years old. A 12 year old boy needs role models, but not a 'Ta-Ta Jodi'. I thought it was strange.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Everything about Jodi is strange.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
>Haha, no, not two mommies. In
>todays show, Jodi said she
>wanted to be his aunt.
>Actually, her exact words were,
>"Ta-Ta Jodi".
>
>What the heck???? I understand her
>desire for children, but the
>kid is 12 years old.
>A 12 year old boy
>needs role models, but not
>a 'Ta-Ta Jodi'. I thought
>it was strange.

I have to agree this whole "arrangement" between them is straight up strange. I think this is just another situation that feeds Jodi's need for control and obviously feeds Christie's need to be a lazy, good-for-nothing, who is always looking for a hand out.

What I found to be most amusing however is that in my neck of the woods, "Ta Ta's" is another term for boobs.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Signature picture violation"
Per our guidelines, signature pictures can be a maximum of 60 pixels tall. Please resize your pic or choose a different one for future postings.

For more information on our signature limits, please check out our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Signature picture violation"
Sorry, I just saw this after I already posted a few more messages. I will resize my pic.

cyndin 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyndin Click to send private message to cyndin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
If theres ever a starting over for boys Caine will be 1st on the list to enter and he'll be one of those hg that keep coming back and back and back again. Jodie and Christie wow he has a big change from being with a homeless mother!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Is she going to move to be closer to them or do they live in the same area? It's a nice gesture but raising a kid takes more than just money. Seeing as he has had already a rough childhood and is now going into his teen years, I hope Christie gets a good family counselor to help with that. She's just can't say I'm pissed off everytime she gets upset with him.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
I've been doing some thinking regarding the whole raising Cain thing. If this kid's been living with a homeless drug-addicted mother for 12 years don't ya'll think the state would have stepped in by now??? And was it ever said that Chrusty's mother is going to just hand him over??? It's not as simple as christy tries to make it sound. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but isn't there some sort of legal protocol involved with a situation like this??? Rhonda throws these scenarios out there in attemp to glorify herself. "Look at all the lives I've saved". I never heard her advising christy to obtain a lawyer. If she goes through with this, won't that mean a custody hearing or something??? I can't imagine any judge awarding her full custody of a 12 year old, and now that we've seen christy's TRUE colors, I'm not so sure he isn't better off staying right where he is. Christy probably sees this as an opportunity to supplement her income. If she has custody of her brother she won't need to work. She'll just continue to sit on her fat a$$ and suck off the state TA TA!!!!

firehousegirl 36 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail firehousegirl Click to send private message to firehousegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
I agree. Also wouldn't you think that a person would want to try to help her Mom too, no matter what she did in the past? I would be trying to get myself together so that I could help my Mom so she can take care of her own child. Even if it means moving her in with them. I guess I came from the South and was raised to be very close to my family members. If any of us is having a problem, you better know the Keys family is coming with open arms. So I don't understand her just wanting to take Caine, maybe it is just to get the check and food stamps, so she can sit her big tub butt up and eat and sleep all day. I am not jealous of that.

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Jodi's out there selling jewelry on Ebay.

"Handcrafted, actually the first necklace I ever made and wore in the SO house it's a 17 inch drop with a silver clasp. I will be donating 10% of all sales to Christys' Raising Cain College Fund. Cain is awesome and hey I'm Tata Jodi."

And yes, Christie is the current high bidder, at this posting. (Don't know where she's getting the money, but hey, it's not my life, and I didn't live it on TV.)

It's really too bad Jodi doesn't know how to spell the name of her "friend."

bootsie 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bootsie Click to send private message to bootsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
Are you really Jodi? Or are you just making that up? I just wonted to know. It seems kind of weird that your last statement was " It's really to bad Jodi doesn't know how to spell the name of her "friend" end quote.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
What was the deal with Chrisite's mom and SISTER at the 5K? Why hasn't her sister come forward before? Maybe Caine will have "four mommies"?

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will Caine have "two mommies"?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

Bootsie-

I think cynicalgirl is quoting from Ebay...so the SELLER on Ebay is claiming to be Jodi--NOT the poster on this message thread (cynicalgirl)!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •