The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The smokingest SOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The smokingest SOH"
This has got to be the smokingest SOH ever! Only six of this season's HG's haven't smoked there. Allison, Antonia, Christina, Kelly, Lisa I, and Lisa II. I'm not sure about Bethany. But, Cassie, Christie, Jessica, Jill, Kim, Melinda, Niambi, Sommer, and TJ all smoked in the SOH. Some people say that, because of the stress they're under in the SOH, these women shouldn't have to quit smoking. But, isn't a little added stress, while in the SOH better than a painful, and often deadly, bout of cancer or heart disease in the future?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The smokingest SOH susang 05-05-06 1
   RE: The smokingest SOH bookwomanblue 05-05-06 2
       RE: The smokingest SOH biggest loser 05-05-06 3
           RE: The smokingest SOH ChiCricket 05-10-06 8
 RE: The smokingest SOH standinmytruth 05-05-06 4
 RE: The smokingest SOH EMTBGRL 05-07-06 5
   RE: The smokingest SOH pmfmpls 05-07-06 6
       RE: The smokingest SOH petmama 05-08-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
Maureen (from Season One), was referred to a smoking cessation program.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
Rhonda used to try to get all her clients to quit. I guess she gave up.

biggest loser 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-05-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biggest%20loser Click to send private message to biggest%20loser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
They stopped them from drinking. They should stop the smoking.

ChiCricket 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChiCricket Click to send private message to ChiCricket Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
I agree they should help the women stop smoking. Both of my parents and now my oldest sister died of lung cancer. My sister just died last year..for me it's even harder to handle than my parents getting cancer. I just wish they would help them to quit, if not for themselves, for their LOVED ONES!

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-05-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
don't forget christie smoking too

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
>This has got to be the
>smokingest SOH ever! Only six
>of this season's HG's haven't
>smoked there. Allison, Antonia, Christina,
>Kelly, Lisa I, and Lisa
>II.

Kelly was also a smoker, wasn't she? I was pretty sure I'd seen Kelly light up and smoke a few times.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
I think Kelly said she'd quit....or am I remembering someone else?

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The smokingest SOH"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Kelly quit smoking two years before she entered the SOH. But, she was more tolerant of her HM's smoking than Jodi was of them for eating things she wasn't "supposed" to eat in front of her. But, who knew what she wasn't "supposed" to eat? When what she wasn't "supposed" to eat kept changing? She fussed about Kelly cooking bacon. Then, one day last week, she was cooking bacon. And, last Friday, she was scarfing down lasagne like it was going out of style.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •