URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1422
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The smokingest SOH"

Posted by petmama on 05-04-06 at 06:34 PM
This has got to be the smokingest SOH ever! Only six of this season's HG's haven't smoked there. Allison, Antonia, Christina, Kelly, Lisa I, and Lisa II. I'm not sure about Bethany. But, Cassie, Christie, Jessica, Jill, Kim, Melinda, Niambi, Sommer, and TJ all smoked in the SOH. Some people say that, because of the stress they're under in the SOH, these women shouldn't have to quit smoking. But, isn't a little added stress, while in the SOH better than a painful, and often deadly, bout of cancer or heart disease in the future?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The smokingest SOH"
Posted by susang on 05-05-06 at 12:19 PM
Maureen (from Season One), was referred to a smoking cessation program.

Posted by bookwomanblue on 05-05-06 at 06:05 PM
Rhonda used to try to get all her clients to quit. I guess she gave up.

Posted by biggest loser on 05-05-06 at 08:53 PM
They stopped them from drinking. They should stop the smoking.

Posted by ChiCricket on 05-10-06 at 06:27 PM
I agree they should help the women stop smoking. Both of my parents and now my oldest sister died of lung cancer. My sister just died last year..for me it's even harder to handle than my parents getting cancer. I just wish they would help them to quit, if not for themselves, for their LOVED ONES!

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-05-06 at 11:08 PM
don't forget christie smoking too

Posted by EMTBGRL on 05-07-06 at 11:38 AM
>This has got to be the
>smokingest SOH ever! Only six
>of this season's HG's haven't
>smoked there. Allison, Antonia, Christina,
>Kelly, Lisa I, and Lisa
>II.

Kelly was also a smoker, wasn't she? I was pretty sure I'd seen Kelly light up and smoke a few times.

Posted by pmfmpls on 05-07-06 at 01:51 PM
I think Kelly said she'd quit....or am I remembering someone else?

Posted by petmama on 05-08-06 at 05:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Kelly quit smoking two years before she entered the SOH. But, she was more tolerant of her HM's smoking than Jodi was of them for eating things she wasn't "supposed" to eat in front of her. But, who knew what she wasn't "supposed" to eat? When what she wasn't "supposed" to eat kept changing? She fussed about Kelly cooking bacon. Then, one day last week, she was cooking bacon. And, last Friday, she was scarfing down lasagne like it was going out of style.