The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mr Situation?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyndin 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyndin Click to send private message to cyndin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mr Situation?"
I must have missed a show. Who is Mr Situation and whats the story? Can anyone explain.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mr Situation? Mama_Pita 04-28-06 1
   RE: Mr Situation? L_11 04-28-06 2
       RE: Mr Situation? Zoey 04-28-06 3
           RE: Mr Situation? VelvetElegance 04-28-06 4
               RE: Mr Situation? DCRealityWatcher 04-30-06 5
                   RE: Mr Situation? VelvetElegance 04-30-06 6
                   RE: Mr Situation? EMTBGRL 05-01-06 7
 Locking mysticwolf 05-01-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mr Situation?"
Mr Situation is Niambi's "boyfriend" He is in a totally committed relationship with someone else, and doesnt ever plan on leaving her, yet niambi still wants him. She puts herself in that "Situation" knowing full well he will never marry her.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mr Situation?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Yer kidding (I missed this too). Like "Mr. Internet"? Don't any of these ladies have boyfriends named Joe?

Or boyfriends that aren't married (legally or otherwise)?

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mr Situation?"
Yeah, Niambi is the "other woman".

This is probably wrong of me but I find so much wrong with this type of situation.

Niambi is completely disrespecting herself by settling for a man like this. Also, she is either dillusional if she thinks he's going to leave his girlfriend for her OR is short-changing herself by deciding to stay with him regardless if he is with his original girlfriend.

Then I have to ask what kind of woman she is to allow herself to intrude on a couple, one where (I'm assuming) she doesn't know about Niambi.

This, in my opinion, speaks a lot about her lack of honor and integrity.

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mr Situation?"
I think the way SO gives these men ridiculous pseudonyms like "Mr Internet" and "Mr Situation" completely serves to discredit the womens' stories. Everytime I hear Niambi or Iyanla speaking in the confessional and they utter the words "Mr. Situation", I completely tune out whatever comes next. It seems so unnatural. On the one hand, I can understand why it would be necessary to protect the privacy of anyone who may not have signed the proper releases, but to give them those names is just plain stupid. Same with Lisa1..Mr Internet..Gimme a freakin break.. $10 says she still e mails him to this day anyway. Besides, if he lived abroad, what would have been the big deal by referrering to him only by his first name?

DCRealityWatcher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DCRealityWatcher Click to send private message to DCRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mr Situation?"
You know, if I was in a relationship that needed to be described as "situation" or "internet" I'd be embarrassed as hell. How about Mr. Personal Ad? or Mr. Got Me Drunk and Gave Me an STD?

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mr Situation?"
LOL....Or how bout... Mr Had me running out of his house at soe god-awful time in the morning while I was cramming my panties in my pocket..taking that long walk of shame back to your car or dorm..

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mr Situation?"
Mister "Someone Else's Man" might have already been taken. Along with, "Mr. Broke" and "Mr. Deadbeat Dad." --We could really have FUN with this, No?

Personally? I would have preferred Niambi and SO to just use a common first name. Bob, Bill, George, Jerry, Jean-Paul, just PICK something and run with it!

We've had Internet Man or Mr. Internet
now we have Situation Man or Mr. Situation.

Next is going to be Antonia's man, or someone like him, Bling Bling Man or Mr. Bling Bling.
Or, how about "Cash Cow Man?" I can almost already hear him mooing softly in the LA smog!

Who's next?

At least we don't have Serial Killer Man or Mr. Serial Killer!!

Life has never been so unreal...

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Locking"
There are plenty of threads that you can read to get the information you request. Or, you can check the Links thread and go to one of the boards that offer recaps of show episodes.

But, we're not going to allow duplicate threads simply because you choose not to read the ones that already exist.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •