URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1410
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mr Situation?"

Posted by cyndin on 04-28-06 at 01:45 PM
I must have missed a show. Who is Mr Situation and whats the story? Can anyone explain.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mr Situation?"
Posted by Mama_Pita on 04-28-06 at 03:20 PM
Mr Situation is Niambi's "boyfriend" He is in a totally committed relationship with someone else, and doesnt ever plan on leaving her, yet niambi still wants him. She puts herself in that "Situation" knowing full well he will never marry her.

Posted by L_11 on 04-28-06 at 03:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Yer kidding (I missed this too). Like "Mr. Internet"? Don't any of these ladies have boyfriends named Joe?

Or boyfriends that aren't married (legally or otherwise)?

Posted by Zoey on 04-28-06 at 04:07 PM
Yeah, Niambi is the "other woman".

This is probably wrong of me but I find so much wrong with this type of situation.

Niambi is completely disrespecting herself by settling for a man like this. Also, she is either dillusional if she thinks he's going to leave his girlfriend for her OR is short-changing herself by deciding to stay with him regardless if he is with his original girlfriend.

Then I have to ask what kind of woman she is to allow herself to intrude on a couple, one where (I'm assuming) she doesn't know about Niambi.

This, in my opinion, speaks a lot about her lack of honor and integrity.

Posted by VelvetElegance on 04-28-06 at 06:53 PM
I think the way SO gives these men ridiculous pseudonyms like "Mr Internet" and "Mr Situation" completely serves to discredit the womens' stories. Everytime I hear Niambi or Iyanla speaking in the confessional and they utter the words "Mr. Situation", I completely tune out whatever comes next. It seems so unnatural. On the one hand, I can understand why it would be necessary to protect the privacy of anyone who may not have signed the proper releases, but to give them those names is just plain stupid. Same with Lisa1..Mr Internet..Gimme a freakin break.. $10 says she still e mails him to this day anyway. Besides, if he lived abroad, what would have been the big deal by referrering to him only by his first name?

Posted by DCRealityWatcher on 04-30-06 at 07:17 PM
You know, if I was in a relationship that needed to be described as "situation" or "internet" I'd be embarrassed as hell. How about Mr. Personal Ad? or Mr. Got Me Drunk and Gave Me an STD?

Posted by VelvetElegance on 04-30-06 at 10:56 PM
LOL....Or how bout... Mr Had me running out of his house at soe god-awful time in the morning while I was cramming my panties in my pocket..taking that long walk of shame back to your car or dorm..

Posted by EMTBGRL on 05-01-06 at 01:38 PM
Mister "Someone Else's Man" might have already been taken. Along with, "Mr. Broke" and "Mr. Deadbeat Dad." --We could really have FUN with this, No?

Personally? I would have preferred Niambi and SO to just use a common first name. Bob, Bill, George, Jerry, Jean-Paul, just PICK something and run with it!

We've had Internet Man or Mr. Internet
now we have Situation Man or Mr. Situation.

Next is going to be Antonia's man, or someone like him, Bling Bling Man or Mr. Bling Bling.
Or, how about "Cash Cow Man?" I can almost already hear him mooing softly in the LA smog!

Who's next?

At least we don't have Serial Killer Man or Mr. Serial Killer!!

Life has never been so unreal...

"Locking"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-01-06 at 02:35 PM
There are plenty of threads that you can read to get the information you request. Or, you can check the Links thread and go to one of the boards that offer recaps of show episodes.

But, we're not going to allow duplicate threads simply because you choose not to read the ones that already exist.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary